Toying with a Trade

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Toying with a Trade

Not much going on in Celtics land, so for conversation sake (haven't checked the numbers or restrictions) Boston - Orlando - Detroit three way trade.

Boston trades:  Rondo and a 2016 draft pick, and dumps Wallace, Bass and Crawford contracts 

Orlando trades: Vucevic and Turkoglu expiring, other detritus

Detroit trades:  Jennings, Stuckey and Villanueva 

Boston gets Center Vucevic from Orlando.  I like this guy. a big young center who can hold his own and is improving... Brandon Jenning from Detroit. I don't particularly like this guy's game, but we need fire power in the backcourt and he could be a good match with Bradley. or worse case, decent trade bait down the line. and a big expiring contract from Villanueva. 

Detroit gets to pair up buddies Rondo and Josh Smith and completes an all star lineup (assuming Caldwell-Pope produces at SG. Detroit also gets Wallace and a big expiring contract in Turkoglu (they need SF help).

Orlando gets needed help at PF in Bass and SG with Stuckey and Crawford and they get a Celtics draft pick in 2016. Ayun, the intended starting center before he got hurt in 2011 returns to center with Maxwell.

Celtics:  Jennings - Bradley - Green - Sully / Oly - Vucevic   (big Cap room from Hump and Vill expiring in 2014 to sign top tier FA).  

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Toying with a Trade

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Ainge is NOT going to trade Rondo until at least the trade deadline.

If Stevens and Rondo work well together, Ainge will give Rondo a contract extension.

Your worst nightmare could come true as Rondo could be a Celtic until 2020.

HAHAHA

FUNGUS... you may needs to yell a  bit louder to get eldunker's attention.

Methinks he has you on IGNORE.

Can you handle it?

Pud

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Not much going on in Celtics land, so for conversation sake (haven't checked the numbers or restrictions) Boston - Orlando - Detroit three way trade.

Boston trades:  Rondo and a 2016 draft pick, and dumps Wallace, Bass and Crawford contracts 

Boston gets Center Vucevic from Orlando.  I like this guy. a big young center who can hold his own and is improving... Brandon Jenning from Detroit. I don't particularly like this guy's game, but we need fire power in the backcourt and he could be a good match with Bradley. or worse case, decent trade bait down the line. and a big expiring contract from Villanueva. 

Detroit gets to pair up buddies Rondo and Josh Smith and completes an all star lineup (assuming Caldwell-Pope produces at SG. Detroit also gets Wallace and a big expiring contract in Turkoglu (they need SF help).

Orlando gets needed help at PF in Bass and SG with Stuckey and Crawford and they get a Celtics draft pick in 2016. Ayun, the intended starting center before he got hurt in 2011 returns to center with Maxwell.

Celtics:  Jennings - Bradley - Green - Sully / Oly - Vucevic   (big Cap room from Hump and Vill expiring in 2014 to sign top tier FA).  

Vucevic was my top pick for the C's in the 2012 draft ... He'd be perfect but I can't see Orlando trading him at this point. Especially not for Bass/Crawford/Stuckey/2016DP. But it's a nice trade for Detroit and the C's.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

In response to Eldunker's comment:

[QUOTE]

Vucevic was my top pick for the C's in the 2012 draft ... He'd be perfect but I can't see Orlando trading him at this point. Especially not for Bass/Crawford/Stuckey/2016DP. But it's a nice trade for Detroit and the C's.

[/QUOTE]

Probaly not.  I was hoping that maybe they still covet Ayun, the Mexican dude who was actually ahead of Vucevic before the season started and got hurt.  Maybe throw in two picks or Fav and a ham sandwich!  Good center pickings are getting scarce.  but Its not like Orlando is going anywhere soon.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

[QUOTE]

If Stevens and Rondo work well together, Ainge will give Rondo a contract extension.

HAHAHA

Can you handle it?

Pud

[/QUOTE]

You're right Pud.  I have no interest in what the troll has to say, and never will.  It must be driving the child crazy with angst.  He'll have to wait for his fellow Laker trolls to return to get the negative attention he so craves.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]

Can you handle it?

Pud

He has me on ignore, yes. 

But how long will it last?

Besides, other Rondo haters can see my post where it said Rondo could be a Celtic until 2020.

Rondo a Celtic for the next 7 years, isn't that what Rondo haters fear most?

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

Somebody putting you on IGNORE is what you fear most.

Deal with it!

Pud

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

HAHAHA

Can you handle it?

Pud

So does mployee, myself and Im sure many others..

Pud, have you decided to sacrifice your sanity and cleanliness to still communicate with Goober to remind him his audience has evaporated?

Hope he appreciates your pity.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

HAHAHA

Can you handle it?

Pud

So does mployee, myself and Im sure many others..

Pud, have you decided to sacrifice your sanity and cleanliness to still communicate with Goober to remind him his audience has evaporated?

Hope he appreciates your pity.

What sanity?

And forget hygiene!

At BDC... we come as we are.

Besides, someone needs to be here for FUNGUS when he is hanging by a string.

I call it OCCUPY RONDO RESCUE FUNGUS!

He's a national treasure.... almost.

Dunno the nation though.

Pud

15. This post has been removed.