Tracy McGrady - Trade Potential

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from financer83rs. Show financer83rs's posts

Tracy McGrady - Trade Potential

McGrady is on the downhill side of his career. I am sure he would like to win a championship and play at the very least on a playoff team. Why wouldn't Detroit do him a favor and trade him to a team like the Celtics. In return they can get a decent rookie and a late first round pick. For the Celtics they would get a guy that can play multiple positions (1 - 2 - 3) a proven scorer and someone that if healthy and hungry could be a critical piece. I realize straight up Bradley for McGrady doesn't work but they are not to far apart so I am sure some creative work could make this happen.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: Tracy McGrady - Trade Potential

Celtics can only swallow a handful of superstars...beyond that, it will be self destruct.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Why take another walking Emergency Room?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Tracy McGrady - Trade Potential:
    [QUOTE]hehehehe! Hedley or Heddy or whatever your name is. Are you reading these posts?? Hedley? Are you there?
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]

I'm right here.  I said they should go after McGrady during the off-season.  He chose to sign with the Pistons.............his loss.  So, this is not a thread I would normally respond to.   Thanks for stalking me, though!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

No like.
    If we're gonna get somebody, let's not get someone who has too much of a history with injuries

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

i like this trade proposal... but if only if quis can't come back. i do not blame tracy for picking the pistons. he needed a place to play mega-minutes to prove he is healthy with a chance of actually starting again. he heas done that! like grant hill, at the time, people make different decisions at different times for different reasons. right now, tracy has proven what he had to, so its NOW a mutual fit potentially. we will not do much better than tracy. he is no longer a superstar and he knows that for he is not even a superstar on the bottom feeding pistons. he will fall in line with shaq and be converted to a 15-20 minute lunch pail guy who could spell ray and paul and even rondo on occasion.... can't you already imagine a line up featuring the big 3 with baby and tracy to close out crunch games?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Tracy McGrady...The Walking Dead.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I started a thread early in the season stating that McGrady was finished. He looked that way for the first month or so of the season. However I'm admitting that I was wrong. Tracy has made a respectable comeback. He will never be the dominating player he once was, but he's still a very skilled player with something left in the tank. He's playing for the minimum if I recall correctly. I think the C's should try and swing a trade to get him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

NO TO T-MAC!!!