Trade: Cavs & Celtics?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: Trade: Cavs & Celtics?

Bias why do we need to trade?
    Not perfect but everything is working so far.

Just because we need to trade?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

That's because BiasLewis loves to "engineer" a trade.

HAHAHA!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

I'm sure Ainge is going to do a minor trade before the trade deadline passes. Just NOT the ones that BiasLewis came up with.

HAHAHA!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Would be a good trade but would take Nate plus another good player to match salary and interest the Cavs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Trade: Cavs & Celtics?:
    [QUOTE]Bias why do we need to trade? Not perfect but everything is working so far. Just because we need to trade?
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

I have been saying this for weeks, quit repeating things I say.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Mo Williams is NOT a consistent scorer. When we played him in the playoffs, we saw one game os scoring well and 3 games of disappearing.  I don't want that on the Celtics.  And.....Mo plays NO defense so that's not an upgrade, either.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Bias, thank God you are not the GM of Boston Celtics. The team would be really messed-up by now. You don't appreciate what is good. You cannot bring a dirty water from a clean water, neither could you bring a clean water from a dirty water.

You always want NBA stars and starters from other teams to come to Boston and be bench players, just for the sake of "doing a trade." That is not possible.

Are you out of your mind? or do you think other teams are that stupid?

You don't trade a junk car for a new car.

Please, think before you post.

Time Will Only Tell

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

pass, mo disappears in the playoffs.  overated too imo.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

Mo Williams is out indefinitely with a hip injury. It is also reported that he has been battling groin and hip injuries the entire season. Why would we want him? He's also overpaid, earning $9.3M this season and $8.5M for 2011/2012 with a player option of $8.5M for 2012/13.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

So no one likes the trade?? LOL! How did I know that.

I don't even like MoWill but I'm almost willing to do anything and everything to unload JON.

Yeah not my greatest trade but trust me I've seen a lot worse on this board.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

In Response to Trade: Cavs & Celtics?:
    [QUOTE]Mo Williams to Boston Nate and JON to the Cavs? West and Mo in the backcourt for old times sake. West Mo Daniels BBD Shaq/Perk More consistent scoring. Now how the heck do we convince the Cavs to take JON????
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]
    I usually don't get into all the trade talks, but this was the best idea I've read Bias. Losing Nate and Jermaine wouldn't upset the team chemistry nor would we lose any young players for our future. Mo's a big time player and would make the bench so good that it may even be illegal. Mo and Delonte played well together in Cleveland. The question is, would Cleveland go for it?
        Like most here, I've been disappointed with Nate this season. He takes a lot of ill advised shots amongst other things. Doc's been disappointed with him also. Regarding Jermaine, he's been nursing his aching knee all season, so why not send him to Cleveland to nurse his aching knee. Even I would live in Cleveland every season for 6 million dollars.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Nate has got to find a way to stop his slump. He needs to get in the gym and shoot, shoot, shoot.

That shot he took last night was horrible. He was in the game 20 seconds and jacks a long 3 up with plenty of time on the shot clock. Then he comes down and trails Mills and causes a big to help and they get a free layup.

I knew he was going to come out the game and probably not play again. It was just a bad 5 mins for him last night.

I like Nate but he needs to bounce back quickly or he could start getting some DNPs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Trade: Cavs & Celtics?:
    [QUOTE]Nate has got to find a way to stop his slump. He needs to get in the gym and shoot, shoot, shoot. That shot he took last night was horrible. He was in the game 20 seconds and jacks a long 3 up with plenty of time on the shot clock. Then he comes down and trails Mills and causes a big to help and they get a free layup. I knew he was going to come out the game and probably not play again. It was just a bad 5 mins for him last night. I like Nate but he needs to bounce back quickly or he could start getting some DNPs.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

We are going to start giving you some DNP's  (did not post) if you don't quit on these trades scenarios. LOL.

Just a question.  Is there anyone on the Celtics you want to keep?