Trade Courtney Lee.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Trade Courtney Lee.......

.....to DEN for Mozgov (and Julyan Stone for salary reasons).  Both players are redundant on their current teams, and both players would help the teams they go to!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Trade Courtney Lee.......

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

.....to DEN for Mozgov (and Julyan Stone for salary reasons).  Both players are redundant on their current teams, and both players would help the teams they go to!

[/QUOTE]

Actually Lee is not redundant anymore. He's now the backup PG. And while he's not really a good PG, his defense is great.

[/QUOTE]

Tomorrow is the day!!  Jan 15 - Feb 21 - let's see what he can do!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Love the Mozgov idea, but not for Lee! Wilcox yes.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Trade Bass not Lee. Lee is playing some big time D, bringing a lot of energy on both sides of the floor, gathers long rebounds nicely...he's got game, ans his shooting should come around. Bass needs to play more like Lee - deliver on his strenghts which for him is outside shooting and then bring energy to the starting line up, along with Avery be the energy guy on the starting five.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

In response to futbal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Trade Bass not Lee. Lee is playing some big time D, bringing a lot of energy on both sides of the floor, gathers long rebounds nicely...he's got game, ans his shooting should come around. Bass needs to play more like Lee - deliver on his strenghts which for him is outside shooting and then bring energy to the starting line up, along with Avery be the energy guy on the starting five.

[/QUOTE]

i agreee trade bass and keep lee...really all i think this team needs at this point is an upgrade on bass primaly someone that can eat glass and defend the rim...hoping for a gortat but will be happy with a dalembert type of player

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

How about Bass for Dalambert?  Although I would prefer Sanders if he is available!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

[QUOTE]

How about Bass for Dalambert?  Although I would prefer Sanders if he is available!!

[/QUOTE]

yeah id prefer sanders to not sure how wed get him tho

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Not sure everyone has really paid attention,  but Lee has been playing very well lately,  especially the last 2-3 weeks.  Of course in order to get that big man we are going to have to give something up.  Its getting harder and harder to want to trade most of these guys.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

I'd settle for a Gooden for Bass swap.

[/QUOTE]

NO - no Gooden!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I'd settle for a Gooden for Bass swap.

[/QUOTE]

NO - no Gooden!

[/QUOTE]

+1

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Didn't see the game today.  From the numbers it appears that Lee has supplanted Terry in the rotation.  A repeat of Ray Allen - Avery Bradley situation.

No need to make a deal right now.  Let the players build their belief.  The trade deadline is more than a month away.  The needs will become clearer as time passes.  Unless a no-brainer falls into Danny's lap (Gortat for Bass (+salary filler) straight).

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Trade Jason Terry.

Barbosa is a better player.

[/QUOTE]

I AGREE , BARBOSA IS THE BIG MYSTERY ON THE ROSTER

HE IS BETTER THAN TERRY AND CAN SCORE DRIVING TO THE HOOP AS WELL AS SHOOT FROM ANYWHERE ON THE FLOOR , TERRY CAN HIT A WIDE OPEN 3 BUT CAN'T DO MUCH ELSE.....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not sure everyone has really paid attention,  but Lee has been playing very well lately,  especially the last 2-3 weeks.  Of course in order to get that big man we are going to have to give something up.  Its getting harder and harder to want to trade most of these guys.

[/QUOTE]

I'M SURE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS PAID ATTENTION!!!!!!

YOU NEED TO GET OFF YOUR WAYWARD HIGH-HORSE!!!!!!!!

MANY BLESSINGS TO TARDUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Maybe I should be a troll and invade a Faker website!!!  I could do like you and show my stupidty for everyone.  Thanks for the Blessings GK

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I dont like the idea of moving out Lee.. Im thinking his best ball is yet to come. Hes a hustler, gets out on the break and plays good D... just his shot been way off... hopefully it comes around.

One thing that should be in every Celtics fans mind is injuries... The last few years we been killed with injuries to both vets and younger guys... snake bit it seems.  We need the depth.

If we can get a "real big man", then id pull the trigger but not for one of these paper bigs.... the kind fans fantasize will play like all-stars when their career is virtually over or never got started. Especially with our track record of importing bigs the last few years... make a list and circle the ones that have wotked out..... no circles, right?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

The guys I don't care about right now are Terry and Bass. If either one of them can be moved for a servicable big, meaning one that can get some rebounds and take up space in the paint, block a few shots, and score when needed, I would do it in a heartbeat.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The guys I don't care about right now are Terry and Bass. If either one of them can be moved for a servicable big, meaning one that can get some rebounds and take up space in the paint, block a few shots, and score when needed, I would do it in a heartbeat.

[/QUOTE]

I agree,  not sure what we could get with those two since they both have new contracts.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Trade Jason Terry.

Barbosa is a better player.

[/QUOTE]

He does some things better,  not sure if he is a better player.  Obviously Doc doesn't think so. He is more up tempo but Terry is the better outside shooter even though he has been slumping.  I would like to see LB get more run every game but there are only so many minutes for those guys.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Terry will step it up in big games and the playoffs!