Trade for Oakfor?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Trade for Oakfor?

He is a good big I think the C's could get for a player and a draft pick. All ways liked Oakfor, don't think he has played with any good teams for him to prove himself. Looks like he has put together some good games for the Wizards. Nice fit for the C's? I like it.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Trade for Oakfor?

there are a lot of players that would love great in green. the issue is what do the C's have to trade? I dont think Bass or Lee returns Okafor. Bradley, Sully and Rondo are untouchable IMO. Do you think the Wiz want Greens contract?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Okafor will not solve the Celtics problems and is no answer for the future.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

If DA decides not to blow it up, I hope to see Dalembert in Green!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Dalembert stat line, last night: 14-pts, 13-rebs, and 4-blks.. Nice!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Okafor is easily worth Bass and Terry. A Collins A.J. Price swap would be nice in there as we'd be thin at PG and Wash at C.

I'd throw in a 2nd rd pick as well, but not a 1st.

It would make this team better for sure. Chances are Washington doesn't want to pay those two guys 11 million in '15 when Okafor is off the books though. But who knows. They traded Rashard Lewis for Oak and Ariza, taking on tons of cash and being blasted around the league for it.

I would certainly say recent history points more towards a deal with Washington than the Bucks taking a bad contract for Dalembert.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Crazy to think Okafor is younger than KG was when we made that move back in '07. He is def in decline.

34.8 mins 14.4 points - 11.3 rebounds and 2.6 blocks in '07 (contract extension year)

28.9 mins 10.4 - 9.0 - 1.8 in '10 (solid CP3 led playoff club)

25.0 mins 8.9 - 8.5 - 1.3 in '13 (lotto team)

Maybe he just needs a better/winning environment

If we can get the 10/9/2 Okafor from 2010 for a year and a half it would be worth our #1 pick that is in the 18-23 range. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Terry, Bass, Collins and a lotto protected 1st rd pick for Okafor and Price is a good deal.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Okafor just turned thirty one.  It comes down to who will play better with KG. Okafor or Dalembert? You get rid of Bass, Terry and Collins in one fell swope which is worth the extra money.  Why would the Wizards want our bad deals though?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

Dalembert stat line, last night: 14-pts, 13-rebs, and 4-blks.. Nice!!

WOW!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

Terry, Bass, Collins and a lotto protected 1st rd pick for Okafor and Price is a good deal.

Is this guy really that good???That is a high price..

He is not near 7 ftr..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re look at the Wizards guards and then tell me why they want an over the hill Terry?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Both deals are unlikely child

I think Bass and a pick for Redick is more foolish. The Wiz already proved they are willing to trade 1 veteran with a short contract for 2 with a longer one. You of course can't be expected to read the details or honestly represent the situation and forget that I only offered the pick when AJ Price, a nice young pure PG, was also in the deal.

But you are a joke here, someone who bullies and posts 15 hours a day living a sad lonely life where half this board despises you. You flip-flop, insult, jump on and off the bandwagon and attack others like nobody's business.

I pity you

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

And my name sounds like RAM, like the truck or bighorn sheep...

only thing lame is your 'insults', smear campaigns and trade ideas Fierce... everyone on this board is aware of how pathetic you are

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to rameakap's comment:

Both deals are unlikely child

I think Bass and a pick for Redick is more foolish. The Wiz already proved they are willing to trade 1 veteran with a short contract for 2 with a longer one. You of course can't be expected to read the details or honestly represent the situation and forget that I only offered the pick when AJ Price, a nice young pure PG, was also in the deal.

But you are a joke here, someone who bullies and posts 15 hours a day living a sad lonely life where half this board despises you. You flip-flop, insult, jump on and off the bandwagon and attack others like nobody's business.

I pity you

You pity me?

Check the other thread where I said another team would have to take Bass. You're too dumb to realize that you're dumber than you think!

How's that 51 wins for the Lakers working out for ya?

I have gone out on the weekend, come home at 2-3 in the morning and read that Fierce continues to post at 12-2 am Boston time. You are right, rame, bullies are always a very lonely lot. He has been reported many times for crossing the line of civility here.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

I think Okafor would be great with the Celtics , I would definitely trade Bass, Terry ,Collins and #1 pick to get him

Getting rid of Terry means Barbosa stays and plays a bigger role.

I think Okafor and Garnett would be awesome together and it would be great to get rid of Terry's and Bass's contracts.

Oakafor would be my #1 big man target , it might take less to get Gortat from the Suns but he is #2 on this list. I think Oakfer would be way better than Perkins next to Garnett