Trade Perkins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

Re: Trade Perkins

Wow!!! havent seen celtic fans so nervous all year. Oklahoma City is a complete team now.  They are a real threat.Well Celtic fans it was fun having you in the finals for a while!  But everyone really wants to see the Heat against the World Champion LAKERS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Perkins:
    [QUOTE]Wow!!! havent seen celtic fans so nervous all year. Oklahoma City is a complete team now.  They are a real threat.Well Celtic fans it was fun having you in the finals for a while!  But everyone really wants to see the Heat against the World Champion LAKERS!
    Posted by lalakerman[/QUOTE]

Lakers won't even make it to the Western Conference Finals this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In Response to Trade Perkins:
    [QUOTE]Celtics don't need him, and their record before he came back shows this as well. He is a highly regarded player in the eyes of all the NBA teams, and he could easily bring in somebody that can remain healthy and that can be consistant and dominate on a nightly basis with the big four. Perkins is the weak link on this team, like it or not. He has peaked and won't get any better then this. Thankfully for all the hype that surrounds him, he is the most valuable piece they could have to offer. Dump him.
    Posted by rpn123321[/QUOTE]

Nice prediction rpn ... I was on the "trade BBD" bandwagon long ago and admit that I was surprised that it was Perk instead but as you said here, clearly Shaq has taken Perk's starting job and Ainge is going with the odds that Shaq can stay healthy through the playoffs and adding Green solidifies the future of the C's as well as Pierce's legs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Perkins:
    [QUOTE]Wow!!! havent seen celtic fans so nervous all year. Oklahoma City is a complete team now.  They are a real threat.Well Celtic fans it was fun having you in the finals for a while!  But everyone really wants to see the Heat against the World Champion LAKERS!
    Posted by lalakerman[/QUOTE]

I am nervous I dont know what Danny was thinking... but who says Lakers or Heat make it ... any # of teams can be at the end its pretty competitive this year on both sides