Trade Prediction: Bradley to the Clippers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Trade Prediction: Bradley to the Clippers

It's only logical.

The Cs declined his option making him a RFA this summer. Bradley's skill set is useless to a rebuilding team, but valuable to a contending team like the Clippers. The Clippers would have to take on a bad contract (Lee or Wallace) along with sending a 1st rounder to Boston. Doc knows Bradley and vise versa. Moverover, Wallace would play a significant role as a defender at the #3 off the bench. The Clips are struggling on D and miss Bledsoe.

Such a deal would have to be made after 12/15 when newly signed FAs become available for trades.

This is a deal that makes too much sense for both teams.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Re: Trade Prediction: Bradley to the Clippers

Sorry, not happening. I can't see Danny pulling this off. Not so much Bradley but having the Clips take on Wallace's and Lee's contracts. They are paying out too much as it is on CP3 and Blake Griffin alone. Things that make sense on't usually happen. Let's wait and see. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

Never happen.  First off, why do we want to get rid of Bradley?  Secondly, why would they take on Wallace's awful, awful contract?  Thirdly, what is coming back our way?  The contracts have to be close, so who are we getting?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

i thought the C's and Clips are forbidden to make any more trades this season?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Why would they trade for Bradley?  They can just offer a decent deal that Celtics might not incline to match.  They don't need to loose anything else except for a good offer to Bradley.  SG is very easy to find, and Bradley has plenty of flaws.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

Bradley (w/Wallace's bad contract) for a 1st round pick??  Because LA can't wait to bench Redick, right?  Cuban Pete- I nominate this as WIOTD.  GFY.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

Careful trades seem to be happening early this year.  Hearing Knicks looking to improve early.  Of course only rumors. ROFLMAO!

BTW I love Wiggins even more now and I hope all the fools on this forum get their *** handed to them on a silver plater!  Enjoy!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportswizard1. Show Sportswizard1's posts

The first team to bite on Wallace should be gifted Bradley! Avery is a great defender and with a healthy Rondo he would be a decent 2, but with no RR he's only a defender.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"i thought the C's and Clips are forbidden to make any more trades this season?"

Oh man, you just ruined an entire thread by introducing a real fact. :) 

To the OP: Bradley has not established any kind of trade value. He's only had one good game, maybe two. 

He needs to keep playing off guard and getting better. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hondorondo. Show hondorondo's posts

In response to Sportswizard1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The first team to bite on Wallace should be gifted Bradley! Avery is a great defender and with a healthy Rondo he would be a decent 2, but with no RR he's only a defender.

[/QUOTE]

Have you seen his numbers since he moved to the 2 with the emergence of Jordan Crawford at the point? Avery is young enough to be around for a few years and labeling a great defensive player as "only a defender" is an underestimate of his value. I hope the C's resign him. He will be a valuable player in the league for several years.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I think Danny knows what he's doing.  What is the market for Bradley?  He is s nice player, and a great defender.  He struggles on offense.  He would be very good on a top team (like the Clips)...but what team needs him, and who would we get for him? Most good teams (Hou, GSW, SAS, MIA, IND, etc) are loaded at SG.  So, he would be trading a backup who starts for us, to a good team.  The only team I can see taking a flyer on him, barring injury, is OKC.

Fisher, Jackson, Roberson and Lamb aren't as good as Bradley.  Sef is their starter, but he is not having a great year.  Westbrook, Sef and Bradley would be a very good rotation.....but, again, who do we get.....start with PJIII and I'll continue the discussion....LOL