Trade proposal: Boston & Golden State

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Re: Trade proposal: Boston & Golden State

Bias, I know you have been wanting Celtics to recruit a good shooter off the bench and I pray you get your wish. While I like your trade proposal, Golden State gets nothing of value in return. It's just a win win situation for Boston.

Ellis is averaging 25points a game and he is a 39% three point shooter.
    Curry is averaging 17points a game and he is a 41% three point shooter
    Gadzuric stats is like Erden so no problem with that

So you can do the math.

The trade looks good on paper but I don't think GS will go for it.

Time Will Only Tell

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Trade proposal: Boston & Golden State:
    [QUOTE]You'll know you like my trades. :-) GS is going to break up Ellis/Curry. Boston sends JON, Nate, Erden and #1 pick GS sends Curry and Gadzuric Curry is the guy we need off the bench. A pure shooter in the mold of RA. Teams wouldn't know what to do with RA and Curry on the floor at the same time. They would chasing all day long. Gadzuric is a rugged rebounder. GS can buyout JON We fleeced GS once before why not do it again.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

I have seen polls where Curry is the 4th rated point guard in the league... why on earth would he come off the bench?

The Cs are, when healthy, the best and deepest team in the league and in my opinion I will be stunned if there are any trades involving the Cs unless of course there is a major injury to one of the BIG 3.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Trade proposal: Boston & Golden State:
    [QUOTE]You'll know you like my trades. :-) GS is going to break up Ellis/Curry. Boston sends JON, Nate, Erden and #1 pick GS sends Curry and Gadzuric Curry is the guy we need off the bench. A pure shooter in the mold of RA. Teams wouldn't know what to do with RA and Curry on the floor at the same time. They would chasing all day long. Gadzuric is a rugged rebounder. GS can buyout JON We fleeced GS once before why not do it again.

If you throw in Rondo, they may think about it!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Sigh! Yeah I know GS probably wouldn't do it. They'd get Nate, a pick and 2 bigs (one they can buy out for cap space)

Back to the drawing board!!

I WILL find us a shooter/scorer off the bench.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

TheDUDDER, I am with. I agree with you 100%

Time Will Only Tell

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In Response to Re: Trade proposal: Boston & Golden State:
    [QUOTE]Sigh! Yeah I know GS probably wouldn't do it. They'd get Nate, a pick and 2 bigs (one they can buy out for cap space) Back to the drawing board!! I WILL find us a shooter/scorer off the bench.

That is a ridiculous trade idea.  Curry coming to Boston to come off the bench????  Why would he want to do that?  Why would any one starting come to Boston and come off the bench? 

The CELTICS are fine.  These trade proposals are not even grounded in reality!!!

biaslewis=DA?????

We have shooters on the bench-Nate, Dwest, BBD, Quis and wafer, who may be the best shooter of them all!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

In Response to Re: Trade proposal: Boston & Golden State:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Trade proposal: Boston & Golden State : That is a ridiculous trade idea.  Curry coming to Boston to come off the bench????  Why would he want to do that?  Why would any one starting come to Boston and come off the bench?  The CELTICS are fine.  These trade proposals are not even grounded in reality!!! biaslewis=DA????? We have shooters on the bench-Nate, Dwest, BBD, Quis and wafer, who may be the best shooter of them all!
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

Booooooo!! Bad post

Would you rather start in GS who is going nowhere or come off the bench in Boston?? C'mon now, I can understand GS not wanting our junk but starting or coming off the bench wouldn't be a deal breaker.

We DO NOT have scoring off the bench. Watch tonight, the starters will build a lead and in the blink of an eye the lead will be gone. Right now our bench is just taking up minutes so the starters can rest.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

for the last time, THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE THE BENCH WHEN THE PLAYOFFS START! we dont have our true bench, yet, so how can we say wat they are going to be?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

All we can say is what they are now. We don't know what they'll be in a month, two months. We've never seen them play together. Just like everyone wanted to hand the Heat the title. YOu have to wait until everyone gets on the court. I've seen too many times something look good on paper and not work on the court. Remember Pippen, Barkely, Dream and Drexler...didn't work. Remember Payton and Malone in LA...didn't work.

I'm dealing with what I see now.