Trade proposal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Trade proposal

I think the Suns are the most flexible team out there and are still in rebuilding mode just like the C's.

Bass and Hump to Suns

Okafor and Green to the Celtics

Okafor can be kept if he can return healthy or let his contract fall off the books. 

Green is a keeper and would fit in better at the SF than JG right now. It would give Ainge the ability to still move JG and in the event we don't get a top 5 pick for a SF in the draft we still have GG. Gerald Green has turned into a good pro and we just got him too early when Doc had him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Re: Trade proposal

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think the Suns are the most flexible team out there and are still in rebuilding mode just like the C's.

Bass and Hump to Suns

Okafor can be kept if he can return healthy or let his contract fall off the books. 

Green is a keeper and would fit in better at the SF than JG right now. It would give Ainge the ability to still move JG and in the event we don't get a top 5 pick for a SF in the draft we still have GG. Gerald Green has turned into a good pro and we just got him too early when Doc had him.

[/QUOTE]

Green is starting right now and playing good ball. I doubt thats on Phoenix plans.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Here's a two piece trade with the Bobcats that gets us out of Joel Athony's deal, gets us a young SF and either Detroit or Portland's 2014 1st round pick (Detroit around 15 or Portland in 20's) .....

Trade #1: Bass, Bradley & Bogans for Gordon & either Detroit or Portland's 2014 1st rd pk

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=kqpdock

Trade #2: J Anthony for Kidd-Gilcrist

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ktrch6t

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Here's a two piece trade with the Bobcats that gets us out of Joel Athony's deal, gets us a young SF and either Detroit or Portland's 2014 1st round pick (Detroit around 15 or Portland in 20's) .....

Trade #1: Bass, Bradley & Bogans for Gordon & either Detroit or Portland's 2014 1st rd pk

I don't think MJ is that stupid.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:

[QUOTE]

I don't think MJ is that stupid.

[/QUOTE]

That trade is smarter than some poster arguing for two-three hours that Hump can't be used in a S&T by the C's next summer ... LOL!!!!

MJ wants Bass and needs to entice another team to take Gordon by adding Gilcrist. Bogans gives him back some cap relief for taking Anthomy off our hands and Bradley gives him an option to replace Gordon at a discount or for use in a S&T. 

That's a trade that works for both teams ... admittedly with Anthony in the deal we'd probably have to opt for the Portland pick in lieu of Detroit's but either way it's a good deal for us as well as them.  

and I wanted to prove that you are wrong saying that Anthony will automatically be included in our cap next season because he has a player option. He still can be traded.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

There is no chance MJ gives up on the #2 pick in last year's draft this early for just a journeyman PF...

But I agree that not much can top how stupid Fiercy came off in his own 'trade priority' thread.

Just absolutely hammered on 7-8 things. Most of them obvious to even the casual fan. Not a good night for the board bully. His fairly worthless rep took a major hit as even if everyone here knows he is a pretty despicable person at least he could cling to the fact that some still respected his basketball IQ.

Not anymore.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bass and Hump to Suns

[/QUOTE]

Bass and Jeff Green to Suns , I  would like to keep Bass or Hump if we are reloading to try to win next year.  Hayward is also a target if we are trying to win next year.  I am confused at this time as to what our plans are for next year.  Next 10 days should clear the water a bit.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

how about this:

trade ab, bass, gw and bogans for gordon, mcroberts, haywood, mkg and portland's pick

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=nxlnytb

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

All these trade proposals will be settled once and for all next week, at the trade deadline.

Speculating that Kris Humphries will be re-signed and used in a sign and trade is jumping the gun.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

But speculating that Bradley will be resigned for $7.5MM, the C's will sign two draftees and will only have $10MM in cap space with 10 players on their roster isn't speculation????

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

But speculating that Bradley will be resigned for $7.5MM, the C's will sign two draftees and will only have $10MM in cap space with 10 players on their roster isn't speculation????

The difference is I believe in my speculations.

Both you and rame won't put your money where your mouth is.

When asked to put up or shut up, you guys hide behind the "we're just speculating" excuse.

I'm willing to make a deal with you and rame.

But both of you are cowards.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

The difference is I believe in my speculations.

Both you and rame won't put your money where your mouth is.

When asked to put up or shut up, you guys hide behind the "we're just speculating" excuse.

I'm willing to make a deal with you and rame.

But both of you are cowards.

[/QUOTE]

Putting up in your world is "if, then and a thread saying you were wrong" so you can validate your brand?  How childish .... go back to "work."   Hahahaha ... what is it now, coffee break or you online before beddybye?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Putting up in your world is "if, then and a thread saying you were wrong" so you can validate your brand?  How childess .... go back to "work."   Hahahaha ... what is it now, coffee break or you online before beddybye?

That's what I mean.

Every time you guys end up losing the argument, you resort to personal attacks.

And I'm the one who's being childish?

HAHAHA

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Putting up in your world is "if, then and a thread saying you were wrong" so you can validate your brand?  How childess .... go back to "work."   Hahahaha ... what is it now, coffee break or you online before beddybye?

[/QUOTE]

That's what I mean.

Every time you guys end up losing the argument, you resort to personal attacks.

And I'm the one who's being childish?

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

Last I checked you lost the argument ... hahaha!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

I don't think so.

You already conceded that Evan Turner will not become a Celtic.

So I won.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

And you're going to tell us that you didn't say AB would be traded at the trade deadline?

You made a lot of AB trade proposals.

The above is just one of your many AB trade proposals.

It's simple, Mployee, you were wrong the moment you thought trading AB at the trade deadline was possible.

Use common sense.

Why would a team give up assets for a soon to be restricted FA?

Maybe you should ride the short bus more often.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And you're going to tell us that you didn't say AB would be traded at the trade deadline?

You made a lot of AB trade proposals.

The above is just one of your many AB trade proposals.

It's simple, Mployee, you were wrong the moment you thought trading AB at the trade deadline was possible.

Use common sense.

Why would a team give up assets for a soon to be restricted FA?

Maybe you should ride the short bus more often.

[/QUOTE]

why don't you ask Larry Bird that question and see what he tells you?

I'm out of school pal ... I'm in the business of schooling you now so get back on your short bus and go learn how to read for comprehension and stop stalking me ... Got It?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

I'm out of school pal ... I'm in the business of schooling you now so get back on your short bus and go learn how to read for comprehension and stop stalking me ... Got It?

The reason why Bird traded for Evan Turner is because the Pacers are "all in" this season.

Bird thinks the Pacers will win a championship this season.

So if Evan Turner is just a 4-month rental, it's worth it if the Pacers win a championship in June.

Get it?

I keep telling you, Mployee, use common sense.

Would Ainge have accepted an offer of Evan Turner and Lavoy Allen for Avery Bradley and a 2nd round pick?

Of course not!

The Celts can get more for AB in the summer.

You really need to ride the short bus more often.

I mean you didn't know why Larry Bird traded for Evan Turner?

That's so low IQ.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Mployee, 

Everyone on this board knows Fiercy lost over 20 arguments in the last 3 weeks and was humiliated here. There is no point engaging with a liar and a spin artist who will do nothing but post garbage that has the weaker points, is less resalistic, or has no facts, or 'ask questions' of you in response to your posts that already beat him and won the argument.

We need a thread to discuss trade proposals for after the season. You know, ones we don't really think are likely to happen and are NOT predictions, but just to have some fun.

Here are a couple from me, supposing the Celtics do not end up with a top 3 pick but a combo guard like Exum or Smart.

Bass and the Nets pick (17-20 range) for Gordon Hayward (signs here for 4/40)

Three team trade with Raptors and Pistons in July:

Detroit - Rondo, Gerald Wallace and Marcus Camby

Raptors - Brandon Jennings, Will Bynum, Clippers 2015 1st rd pick

Celtics - Kyle Lowry (S&T 4 yrs, 44 million) and Greg Monroe (S&T 4 yrs 52 million)

Starters next year:

C - Monroe, Favarani (Colton Iverson)

PF - Sully, Olynyk, Joel Anthony

SF - Green, Chris Johnson, (Hayward plays the backup SF minutes)

SG - Hayward, Avery, Exum/Smart

PG - Lowry, Exum/Smart, Pressey

1st-2nd rd playoff team with lots of promise that drafts a player in 17-19 range.

Summer of 2015, if Green doesn't pick up his option the team has 15 million in cap space, assuming a 64-65 million cap. Probably best off with Green picking up that option and going into summer of 2016, with the cap continuing to grow, with 18-19m in cap space.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The reason why Bird traded for Evan Turner is because the Pacers are "all in"this season.

Bird thinks the Pacers will win a championship this season.

So if Evan Turner is just a 4-month rental, it's worth it if the Pacers win a championship in June.

Get it?

I keep telling you, Mployee, use common sense.

Would Ainge have accepted an offer of Evan Turner and Lavoy Allen for Avery Bradley and a 2nd round pick?

Of course not!

The Celts can get more for AB in the summer.

You really need to ride the short bus more often.

I mean you didn't know why Larry Bird traded for Evan Turner?

That's so low IQ.

[/QUOTE]

Everyone knows why Bird traded Granger for Turner/Allen but you'd be the first idiot on the board to laugh if someone here said Granger for Turner & Allen ... wouldn't you?  Of course you would cuz you can't see the foresy for the trees until it's pointed out to you by some dumb sports writer or the actual trade itself and then the idiot light goes on ... Loser!!!

And Ainge couldn't accept Turner/Allen for Bradley/2nd Mr Crapologist ... the C's don't have enough room w/o going into luxury tax land and we aren't contenders like Indy ... Get a clue!!!  Now if you had said AB/Bogans/2nd for Turner/Allen Danny would have jumped on that offer and maybe he was talking to Philly ... who knows. He said there were a few interesting trades being discussed but nothing came of them ... Maybe Birdie ate his lunch again but Turner/Allen for AB/Bogans/2nd? Done Deal ... You can bank on it ... if you think AB brings more than a Turner/Allen in return you are sadly mistaken unless AB is bundled with another player like Bass or Sully.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Everyone knows why Bird traded Granger for Turner/Allen but you'd be the first idiot on the board to laugh if someone here said Granger for Turner & Allen ... wouldn't you?  Of course you would cuz you can't see the foresy for the trees until it's pointed out to you by some dumb sports writer or the actual trade itself and then the idiot light goes on ... Loser!!!

And Ainge couldn't accept Turner/Allen for Bradley/2nd Mr Crapologist ... the C's don't have enough room w/o going into luxury tax land and we aren't contenders like Indy ... Get a clue!!!  Now if you had said AB/Bogans/2nd for Turner/Allen Danny would have jumped on that offer and maybe he was talking to Philly ... who knows. He said there were a few interesting trades being discussed but nothing came of them ... Maybe Birdie ate his lunch again but Turner/Allen for AB/Bogans/2nd? Done Deal ... You can bank on it ... if you think AB brings more than a Turner/Allen in return you are sadly mistaken unless AB is bundled with another player like Bass or Sully.

Again, why all the excuses?

Larry Bird doesn't care if Turner leaves at the end of the season.

Didn't I guarantee that Evan Turner would NOT become a Celtic this season?

I was right, you were wrong.

Excuses are for the real losers.