TRADE RONDO AND BIG BABY FOR CP3 NOW!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxfan33928. Show soxfan33928's posts

TRADE RONDO AND BIG BABY FOR CP3 NOW!

Assuming we could convince him that Boston is the best place for him to win a championship or two, I would love to see this trade happen.

We need a proven scorer who can dominate a game during crunch time.  Without getting that, there are no hopes for a championship.  Celts would have hung another banner in the rafter had they had a guy who could have gotten the ball in the hoop like CP3 this year.  That being said, I can't see anyone else that can offer N.O the same quality compensation as they would get in those two men.

Any thoughts? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Re: TRADE RONDO AND BIG BABY FOR CP3 NOW!

No don't like it ! Rondo is the C's face for the future.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

CP3 wants to create his own big 3 in NY.  he has a man crush on Amare.  Would not do this trade as it would be a rental when he leaves for NY at his contract end date

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

Rondo's trade value is around 4.5 million... so trading him and Baby for Chris Paul is impossible. I love Paul but he isnt coming to Boston for another PG

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

The Hornets want to include Okafor in any trades for CP3.

NOW I would jump on that deal. Rondo, Perk & Sheeds contract for CP3 & Okafor.

You could always sign either Perk or Sheed back because the Hornets want to cut salary more than anything else. Why are they including Okafor?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

In Response to Re: TRADE RONDO AND BIG BABY FOR CP3 NOW!:
    In Response to Re: TRADE RONDO AND BIG BABY FOR CP3 NOW! : Rondo, Perk, and Sheed will only total 20m while Paul and Okafor combined is 26.4m. In other words the trade won't work. 
    Posted by Fierce34

The C's could try resigning Scal for 6 million and than throw him in on the trade. That would really sweaten up the trade for N.O. Scal has not reached his potential yet IMO. Danny needs to convince other teams of this.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

Rondo isn't going anywhere.....no way....no how.....might as well start getting used to it. He's our PG for the present and the future, and honestly, there's no one else I would rather have running the C's offense. He is a perfect fit for this team, and he WILL develop that top of the key jumper....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Rondo isn't going anywhere.....no way....no how.....might as well start getting used to it. He's our PG for the present and the future, and honestly, there's no one else I would rather have running the C's offense. He is a perfect fit for this team, and he WILL develop that top of the key jumper....
    Posted by tmot1234

good post!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bobbarcker. Show Bobbarcker's posts

Posted by tmot1234

Call me crazy, but If the Celtics were able to trade Rondo for CP3, it would scare the hell out of me as a Lakers fan. No offense to Rondo, but CP3 makes the Celtics offense nasty if that were to happen.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: TRADE RONDO AND BIG BABY FOR CP3 NOW! : Call me crazy, but If the Celtics were able to trade Rondo for CP3, it would scare the hell out of me as a Lakers fan. No offense to Rondo, but CP3 makes the Celtics offense nasty if that were to happen.
    Posted by Bobbarcker

Our aging Big Three would find the fountain of youth if CP3 came onboard.

NASTY indeed!

Pud

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bobbarcker. Show Bobbarcker's posts

In Response to Re: TRADE RONDO AND BIG BABY FOR CP3 NOW! : Again you're almost right. If you're talking about PS3 or XBox then you're right, but we're not talking about a video game here.
    Posted by Fierce34

In the real world where men compete with each other, Rondo has sh!t for a jump shot, doesn't venture into the lane enough in half court offense, because if he does, he may draw a foul, and his foul shooting is atrocious. Against the Lakers, he was sagged off of and left open because he could be. CP3 would end that right then and there.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I won't be holding my breath for a CP3 siting at the TD BankNorth Garden because he's not going to get traded to a contender. I could see him forcing his way out of New Orleans and he would look in green but highly unlikely as the future of the Celtics belongs to Rondo..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bobbarcker. Show Bobbarcker's posts

In Response to Re: TRADE RONDO AND BIG BABY FOR CP3 NOW! : So what are you, a Laker fan at the same time a Celtic fan? You like it both ways?
    Posted by Fierce34

I am just being objective. I am a basketball fan, and I am a grown-up, and therefore I don't simply hate people who root for rival teams. I like to throw around a little smack, and chop it up with other fans. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: TRADE RONDO AND BIG BABY FOR CP3 NOW! : So what are you, a Laker fan at the same time a Celtic fan? You like it both ways?
    Posted by Fierce34

What difference does it make if he is a Celtic fan or a Laker fan?

Do you care to counter his argument or are you going to wimp out by questioning his pedigree instead?

The poster is dead on with his analysis IMHO.

Pud

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bobbarcker. Show Bobbarcker's posts

In Response to Re: TRADE RONDO AND BIG BABY FOR CP3 NOW! : I was asking him a question. Since you like him so much why don't ask him to marry you. 
    Posted by Fierce34

That was kind of a lame reply.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bobbarcker. Show Bobbarcker's posts

In Response to Re: TRADE RONDO AND BIG BABY FOR CP3 NOW! : I was asking you a question. Or are you also pudpudpud?  When I ask you a question he replies. When I tell him to marry you, you respond. What gives?
    Posted by Fierce34

Why are you acting like a child?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Tell me how you will all feel if Rondo goes to NO and becomes the best point guard in the NBA.  He will, and Chris Paul will be how much better?  I am not saying Paul would not be good but the trade has to include more than just these two point guards.  Rondo improves his shooting he is flat out better and it looks like he is a lot more durable.  Kind of important since the entire team relies on him to make it go.  Rondo also  has an  Avis like attitude he can't stand the idea that someone is better than him.  I see his shooting making a huge leap  this year.  So if he goes be prepared to watch go to the very top of his profession. Best point guard in all of basketball.