Trade Talk Update

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Trade Talk Update

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So Pau Gasol is not available.

And if you guys want Cousins, it's going to cost the Celts Bradley, Sully, and Melo.

There you have it.

[/QUOTE]

Bradley, Sully and Melo is a nice package for someone.

I would think in any package to get someone good back 2 of these three would have to be included.

At this point I wouldn't do it.  I would ride out the year and try to get a servicable big, for Lee or Bass.

Bradley, Sully and Melo could all be starting next year for the Celtics.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Either bring up Melo or sign KMart....or both - this is unwatchable!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Either bring up Melo or sign KMart....or both - this is unwatchable!

[/QUOTE]

It is unwatchable. Cousins looks like he's too expensive. Go after Big Al for Bass, Lee and #1. They don't need Melo.

I'm hesitant to give up Melo, Green and AB un less it's bringing us a top big man. Melo is putting up some nice number in the D-L and is obviously gaining confidence and growing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Cousins is if he is sane is better than Dwight Howard potentially and twenty two. Garnett surely could assess this and if he is all that, I am suggesting then Bradley and Sullinger would be worth it.  Not denigrating them here but how do we know Bradley is going to be what he was last year.  I have been concerned he has taken so long to come back.  Then I think about the two surgeries he had done.  It is not something to minimize.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Cousins is if he is sane is better than Dwight Howard potentially and twenty two. Garnett surely could assess this and if he is all that, I am suggesting then Bradley and Sullinger would be worth it.  Not denigrating them here but how do we know Bradley is going to be what he was last year.  I have been concerned he has taken so long to come back.  Then I think about the two surgeries he had done.  It is not something to minimize.

[/QUOTE]

Or Melo and Bradley.  But not all 3.  We could take Evans in the deal, to entice them.  They would get Bass or Lee......I think Cousins might be worth it.  And worst case scenario, we only have him for 2 more years.  I think his new agent will straighten him out, as well.  There is serious money to be made down the road, and he needs to grow up fast. 

Two of the 3, but not all 3.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Agree. I did not mean to suggest giving anybody away. I was responding to Fierce's skepticsm about the Kings trading Cousins and that Sullinger and Bradley are not sure things.  It also just occurred to me I don't believe that the Wizards would give up a one or two in the draft for him. Think about it who would give so much for Cousins when he is views as a big gamble.  It can't be true. Cousins is available for something of lesser value plain and simple.

Or Melo and Bradley.  But not all 3.  We could take Evans in the deal, to entice them.  They would get Bass or Lee......I think Cousins might be worth it.  And worst case scenario, we only have him for 2 more years.  I think his new agent will straighten him out, as well.  There is serious money to be made down the road, and he needs to grow up fast. 

[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Agree. I did not mean to suggest giving anybody away. I was responding to Fierce's skepticsm about the Kings trading Cousins and that Sullinger and Bradley are not sure things.  It also just occurred to me I don't believe that the Wizards would give up a one or two in the draft for him. Think about it who would give so much for Cousins when he is views as a big gamble.  It can't be true. Cousins is available for something of lesser value plain and simple.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

And if you guys want Cousins, it's going to cost the Celts Bradley, Sully, and Melo.

There you have it.

[/QUOTE]

Your first post didn't say that we had to give all three.  Where did you read that at?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Give them Rondo that's who they need and probably want! We would have to take back a bad contract, maybe Garcia. Danny better hurry, if Rondo keeps preforming like he has been lately, 6points in one game and 2 in the other, we won't be able to get someone like Cousins!! I'd rather keep Bradley, Sully and Melo for the future then Rondo!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Give them Rondo that's who they need and probably want! We would have to take back a bad contract, maybe Garcia. Danny better hurry, if Rondo keeps preforming like he has been lately, 6points in one game and 2 in the other, we won't be able to get someone like Cousins!! I'd rather keep Bradley, Sully and Melo for the future then Rondo!!

[/QUOTE]

Rondo is injured. You know that.  Evans has a bad knee but he would probably be in a package with Cousins.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

It doesn't matter who the C's trade besides their starters.  Give Sacramento whoever they want.  Doc only plays 7 or 8 players in the playoffs anyway, everyone else is connon fodder.  Cousins, KG,PP,RR, AB.  Bench Lee, Joseph, Collins, Terry, Bass, unless Sacramento wants any of the bench guys, which after looking at them why would they.  

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Dr_Hollywood's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Cousins is if he is sane is better than Dwight Howard potentially WHEN HOWARD IS SLEEPING and twenty two. Garnett surely could assess this and if he is all that, I am suggesting then Bradley and Sullinger would be worth it.  Not denigrating them here but how do we know Bradley is going to be what he was last year.  I have been concerned he has taken so long to come back.  Then I think about the two surgeries he had done.  It is not something to minimize.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Fixed it for you my friend...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

THE DR. IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!

Dr_Hollywood

[/QUOTE]

Grammar lessons from a guy who thinks it's Happy New Years(s)?  And who thinks it's "calm AFTER the storm?" 

NO THANKS!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

There you have it.

[/QUOTE]

Your first post didn't say that we had to give all three.  Where did you read that at?

[/QUOTE]

Check it again. The article mentioned all 3.

[/QUOTE]

The article did mention all three but you said :

The article was just talking about players.  It didn't say the line above.  It was just talking about different players that could be involved.  From what I read this morning the Kings would like a veteran. 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Well said, Doc - hope you have a better bedside manner with your patients!