Trade with the Warriors

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Trade with the Warriors

Here's a deal I think helps both teams.

To Warriors - Rondo and J. Green

To Celtics - Barnes, Thompson, Green and Lee

This allows the Warriors to start Rondo, Curry, Iggy, Green and Bogut. 

For the Celtics, we get much younger and now have a dead eye shooter and a rebounding, scoring PF in Lee. We get Barnes who is a true SF and we don't give up a pick.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: Trade with the Warriors

ummm.  Your lineup makes no sense.  Where do I begin...

You leave the Warriors with 2 PGs, 2 SF and a Center who needs inside muscle help.  Lee is an all star PF and good rebounder.  Your trade leaves the Warriors without a PF.  

You do realize that Curry plays the point... they don't need Rondo as a backup LOL.

Barnes is a up and coming SF with lots of upside.  Why whould they trade him for an inconsistent Green?  

and then you want to throw in Clay Thompson, one of the best shooting SGs in the NBA.

Other than Despite they don't need Rondo or Green AND you propose that they trade players representing 50+ PPG AND you propose they trade 3 of their best players AND blow up their team when they are legit contenders- what on earrth compels you to think this is a good trade for the Warriors??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiggerThanMyBrady. Show BiggerThanMyBrady's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:
    [QUOTE]

For the Celtics, we get much younger and now have a dead eye shooter and a rebounding, scoring PF in Lee. We get Barnes who is a true SF and we don't give up a pick.

[/QUOTE]

This team would love to run, but they'd lose a ton of rebounding and would be too small, IMO, to beat a team like the Spurs. Curry could slide to the 2 with relative ease. You could also run the offense through Rondo and Curry. Curry would be a nice spot up shooter when Rondo penetrates the lane and kicks it out. But in the end, the Warriors are giving up too much for a guy coming off ACL surgery and another that's consistently inconsistent.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Um, I believe this gives the Warriors flexibility in the backcourt. Curry is really a SG playing PG. If they ran him off picks like Ray Allen he would create major problems. Rondo would be creating and running with Iggy and Green.

The last I checked David Lee is playing PF. He gets the job done. They don't need a traditional PF.

The Warriors still have Speights who can play PF if they choose to go big.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

curry is a pg playing pg

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lets trade our star PG and SF to a team that is strong at those positions so that we can take back even more SGs and PFs ...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

LMAO...Curry is NOT a PG. He's a SG who can play PG.

I guess you'll are too young to remember the Pistons with Zeke and Dumars. Was Dumars a pure PG?? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

they will never trade thompson...if they did they are stupid.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

For this trade try again later!