T'Wolves and Kevin Love Tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

T'Wolves and Kevin Love Tonight

As a die-hard Celtic fan, I am pretty concerned about tonight as we play the T'Wolves in Minnesota. I am hoping that since Jose Calderon is out with injury that we can capitalize and win this game. We will really need to double up on Kevin Love because KG wont be able to handle him by himself.

Go Celtics!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

Re: T'Wolves and Kevin Love Tonight

calderon? what's this, subterfuge or ignorance?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: T'Wolves and Kevin Love Tonight:
    [QUOTE]calderon? what's this, subterfuge or ignorance?
    Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]

Rico doesn't know his Wolves from his Raptors - it's total ignorance....good catch...I was just about to!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]calderon? what's this, subterfuge or ignorance?
    Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]

My bad, I meant Rubio, Calderon plays for the Raptors.  These are two teams that I do not follow, but I am starting to really like the Wolves because of Love.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Think - then post =  sounding intelligent

Post while thinking to get attention = Rico the ignorant!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: T'Wolves and Kevin Love Tonight : My bad, I meant Rubio, Calderon plays for the Raptors.  These are two teams that I do not follow, but I am starting to really like the Wolves because of Love.
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

You really know your hoops.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: T'Wolves and Kevin Love Tonight : You really know your hoops.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I tend to think so too. I really am worried about the game tonight though.

Go Green!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: T'Wolves and Kevin Love Tonight : Thanks! I tend to think so too. I really am worried about the game tonight though. Go Green!

I like you.  You're easy to make fun of.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: T'Wolves and Kevin Love Tonight : I like you.  You're easy to make fun of.  
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Youre not so bad yourself! I mean you could stand to learn more about the NBA so that you could make some valid points every once in a while, but I will always be here to help you.

Go KG! Go Celtics!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: T'Wolves and Kevin Love Tonight : Youre not so bad yourself! I mean you could stand to learn more about the NBA so that you could make some valid points every once in a while, but I will always be here to help you. Go KG! Go Celtics!!

Like what team Jose Calderon plays for????????????

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: T'Wolves and Kevin Love Tonight : Like what team Jose Calderon plays for????????????
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Funny, I thought that you were ignoring me. I knew you couldn't do it. Now run along my friend. Surprised

GO GREEN!! GO CELTICS!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: T'Wolves and Kevin Love Tonight : Funny, I thought that you were ignoring me. I knew you couldn't do it. Now run along my friend. GO GREEN!! GO CELTICS!!

Can't  - like snakeoil says, you're too easy, son!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: T'Wolves and Kevin Love Tonight : Youre not so bad yourself! I mean you could stand to learn more about the NBA so that you could make some valid points every once in a while, but I will always be here to help you. Go KG! Go Celtics!!

Jose Calderon.  bump.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to T'Wolves and Kevin Love Tonight:
    [QUOTE]As a die-hard Celtic fan, I am pretty concerned about tonight as we play the T'Wolves in Minnesota. I am hoping that since Jose Calderon is out with injury that we can capitalize and win this game. We will really need to double up on Kevin Love because KG wont be able to handle him by himself. Go Celtics!!

They are without Pecovik, widely viewed as the strongest man in the league and they are without Rubio.... so the Cs will continue to win and delude themselves into thinking they are legit.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Dudder predicts a win - bad news......he predicted a loss to the Jazz!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: T'Wolves and Kevin Love Tonight : My bad, I meant Rubio, Calderon plays for the Raptors.  These are two teams that I do not follow, but I am starting to really like the Wolves because of Love.
    Weren't the timberwolves one of your teams in previous incarnations?  After that you were a pacer fan.  Funny you don't know more about them.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]Dudder predicts a win - bad news......he predicted a loss to the Jazz!!

I predicted the Cs would beat the Jazz......  the Wolves are missing Pecovik who is considered the strongest man in the NBA and has had some great games this year and when the forwards you are surrounded by are two guys that might have been considered co-rookies of the year in Williams and Rubion as well as Love and Beasley they were certainly a team on the rise but the Cs will win and the delusions of grandeur will continue....  now if somehow over the next 7 games after tonight they have Wade or Lebron miss the two Heat games, have Howard miss the Magic game, have both Horford and Smiff miss the Hawks game, have Iggy miss the 6ers game, have Boozer miss the Bulls game, have Granger miss the Indy game, etc. they would have a chance to win some of those games which would further perpetuate the delusions and continue to hurt their draft options.......

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Dudder wrote this:

Utah has only won 7 of 8, they played 4 playoff teams and won 3 of them, they took the Hawks to 4 overtimes in Atlanta, the Cs beat the Hawks by 3 while scoring 79 points.....  In their 7 of 8 they beat the Lakers, OKC, Sac (who destroyed the Cs), and destroyed the Nuggets.... so of course on BDC that means that the Cs will obviously beat Utah easily........

Is there ANYONE out there who thinks this means he thought we would WIN?????

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Gonna be a tough night for the C's, but they can take this.  Kevin Love is going to romp.  For all the yapping about Kobe, Lebron and Durant, I'll take Love any time (check that...maybe Durant).  C's are getting outrebounded by everyone, what will the best boarder in the league do?

They could still win this, though.  They got outboarded last game and beat Utah pretty thoroughly.  88% shooting early in the 3rd helped that, though, and they're not going to get easy shots against Minn.  Still, despite the fact that Love will dominate, I see the C's winning this by about 5.  Pierce needs to get hot, RR needs to dish, and they've gotta play Bradley.  Ray's back...hope his shot is, too.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: T'Wolves and Kevin Love Tonight : Thanks! I tend to think so too. I really am worried about the game tonight though. Go Green!

No you're not, you're just a not, a whole lot of not,...  well, maybe a snowball made of snot, or some kind of a blood clot, ...crotch rot, when you were born the doctor said "sorry mam, this is all for not", which brings us back to not.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Gonna be a tough night for the C's, but they can take this.  Kevin Love is going to romp.  For all the yapping about Kobe, Lebron and Durant, I'll take Love any time (check that...maybe Durant).  C's are getting outrebounded by everyone, what will the best boarder in the league do? They could still win this, though.  They got outboarded last game and beat Utah pretty thoroughly.  88% shooting early in the 3rd helped that, though, and they're not going to get easy shots against Minn.  Still, despite the fact that Love will dominate, I see the C's winning this by about 5.  Pierce needs to get hot, RR needs to dish, and they've gotta play Bradley.  Ray's back...hope his shot is, too.
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

Yes, likely a tough game on the road and getting outrebounded but our shooting percentage is climbing while turnovers are coming down.  Keep doing that and we'll likely win this game.  Ray's minutes should be limited and if so, he should be hitting but not hurting too much on D.   Doc has to realize that he just doesn't need Ray to play 36 a game and when he gives Bradley more minutes (and Pietrus when healthy), we have more weapons to deploy strategically!

As for Love - I think this kid's game is so tough.....non flashy and great in multiple areas.   But, Kobe, Lebron, and Durant he's not.  Let's not go overboard!   I cannot go with you on that point.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

[QUOTE]Dudder wrote this: Utah has only won 7 of 8, they played 4 playoff teams and won 3 of them, they took the Hawks to 4 overtimes in Atlanta, the Cs beat the Hawks by 3 while scoring 79 points.....  In their 7 of 8 they beat the Lakers, OKC, Sac (who destroyed the Cs), and destroyed the Nuggets.... so of course on BDC that means that the Cs will obviously beat Utah easily........ Is there ANYONE out there who thinks this means he thought we would WIN?????
      Thanks Red ...  you beat me to it..   Dudder is getting worse if you can imagine that. The more he types the sillier he gets..  Please Dud stop embarrasing yourself....   stop drooling all over this board. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]Dudder wrote this: Utah has only won 7 of 8, they played 4 playoff teams and won 3 of them, they took the Hawks to 4 overtimes in Atlanta, the Cs beat the Hawks by 3 while scoring 79 points.....  In their 7 of 8 they beat the Lakers, OKC, Sac (who destroyed the Cs), and destroyed the Nuggets.... so of course on BDC that means that the Cs will obviously beat Utah easily........ Is there ANYONE out there who thinks this means he thought we would WIN?????

At this point one thing is clear to me.  Dudder is here only to criticize the Celts.  A troll with a differnt kind of camouflage.  Talk about turdy moves.  First he uses sarcasm like he does in every post.  Then backs off a tries to play straight.

So, to answer your question, no.  Dudder is just being the turd that refuses to flush.  He predicted a Celtics loss to the Jazz.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: T'Wolves and Kevin Love Tonight : At this point one thing is clear to me.  Dudder is here only to criticize the Celts.  A troll with a differnt kind of camouflage.  Talk about turdy moves.  First he uses sarcasm like he does in every post.  Then backs off a tries to play straight. So, to answer your question, no.  Dudder is just being the turd that refuses to flush.  He predicted a Celtics loss to the Jazz.
    Posted by prakash[/QUOTE.

LOL  Dudder: "The turd that refuses to flush."   Now tha's one for the archives.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

HOw did Calderon do?  I missed the game.