Typical Celtic Training Camp

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Typical Celtic Training Camp

We have a new coach but the same type of players attending the Celtic pre season camp.

Boston has 4 players who never played in college trying to make the team:

Chris Babb- Damen Holter- Deshawn Sims and Kammara Taylor. 

How come no clean cut 4 year college stars are invited to camp?

Why have the C's year after year brought in play ground style players?

This is what is wrong with pro sports. Kids who go to college, play 4 years get a degree, and stay out of trouble never get the chance to play pro ball. Most have to go over seas.

The Patriots under Belichick have also brought in thugs like Hernandez -who is involved in maybe 6 murders while playing for the Pats. You can't tell me Belichick didn't know of Hernandez gang friends or his crime filled past. Yet like Ainge he looked the other way and invited criminals to Boston.

Ainge has also brought in very questionable players and past on clean cut All American players.

I was hoping new coach Stevens would bring in good character players and the C's would play old school style basketball. But with Danny I like bad boys Ainge still around, the C's will continue to lead the league in trash talking, tattoos, low scoring games and dirty physical play.

Please Ainge step down and let Stevens run the show, let’s bring back Celtic Pride, Celtic Fast break and stop this obsession in thug ball.

Take Care RunCry

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: Typical Celtic Training Camp

Danny is not the problem.  He is working within the framework of circumstance.  KO, Sullenger and Pressey plus the other tryouts seem, for the most part to be guys with good character, but not perfect of course.  The Celtics in the past have a record of bringing in players that seem to improve.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to runrunandrun's comment:

We have a new coach but the same type of players attending the Celtic pre season camp.

Boston has 4 players who never played in college trying to make the team:

Chris Babb- Damen Holter- Deshawn Sims and Kammara Taylor. 

How come no clean cut 4 year college stars are invited to camp?

Why have the C's year after year brought in play ground style players?

This is what is wrong with pro sports. Kids who go to college, play 4 years get a degree, and stay out of trouble never get the chance to play pro ball. Most have to go over seas.

The Patriots under Belichick have also brought in thugs like Hernandez -who is involved in maybe 6 murders while playing for the Pats. You can't tell me Belichick didn't know of Hernandez gang friends or his crime filled past. Yet like Ainge he looked the other way and invited criminals to Boston.

Ainge has also brought in very questionable players and past on clean cut All American players.

I was hoping new coach Stevens would bring in good character players and the C's would play old school style basketball. But with Danny I like bad boys Ainge still around, the C's will continue to lead the league in trash talking, tattoos, low scoring games and dirty physical play.

Please Ainge step down and let Stevens run the show, let’s bring back Celtic Pride, Celtic Fast break and stop this obsession in thug ball.

Take Care RunCry

i don't get this at all? i don't understand what the hell you are talking about...you must just hate ainge or you are very stupid.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrycole. Show jerrycole's posts

Raider, to understand Run, it helps to know that he is the board's closet racist.  To break his code, you only need to substitute "black" for terms such as "playground style","thug", and "same type of players", while substituting "white" for "clean cut four year college" players.

He's had to resort to code because his perennial complaint that Danny only drafts black players is difficult to sustain in light of this year's draft.