Tyreke Evans on Celtics radar

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Tyreke Evans on Celtics radar

I'm not sure he solves all our needs but he would be good off the bench.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Tyreke Evans on Celtics radar

Radar, we have a few hours left.  I am so disappointed that we did not get a Gortat or Dalembert.  The idea of blowing it up was stupid and now we most likely end up with a 6-6 guard on a ten day contract.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Radar, we have a few hours left.  I am so disappointed that we did not get a Gortat or Dalembert.  The idea of blowing it up was stupid and now we most likely end up with a 6-6 guard on a ten day contract.

Yea...letting PP and KG walk this summer for little to no compensation.....other than cap space...is a much better idea...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

What are we giving up to get Evans? We might as well raid their entire roster...Cousins, Evans,Thompson, Fredette

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Radar, we have a few hours left.  I am so disappointed that we did not get a Gortat or Dalembert.  The idea of blowing it up was stupid and now we most likely end up with a 6-6 guard on a ten day contract.

Come on, the deadline is hours away. Ainge will do something.

I hope you are right, but it would have happened by now. All the nonsense talk of blowing it up took us away from our goal.  You have been calling out for the big man as long and as loud as I have.  Did forget your comments that Grousbeck would never let the brand suffer a rebuild while they were viable? Well there you have your answer on what will be done today. 

By the way Melo looks like a throw in now on any deal.  Pray someone wants Bass.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Bass is the poster child for over achievement as an emergency starter and being over-valued.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

anyone else seeing a pattern of: ludacris trade pulled out of someones a$5 ... hour later ... "souce confirms trade has no legs"

PLEASE 3:00pm COME SOON!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Come on, the deadline is hours away. Ainge will do something.

I hope you are right, but it would have happened by now. All the nonsense talk of blowing it up took us away from our goal.  You have been calling out for the big man as long and as loud as I have.  Did forget your comments that Grousbeck would never let the brand suffer a rebuild while they were viable? Well there you have your answer on what will be done today. 

By the way Melo looks like a throw in now on any deal.  Pray someone wants Bass.

Melo doesn't look like much,  don't know that he ever will.  I defintely don't think its a mistake to use him to get us a player now.  Worry about 3 years from now later on.