Tyson Chandler / KG

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosToNFan-inLA. Show BosToNFan-inLA's posts

Tyson Chandler / KG

After watching the video below..  I was VERY impressed with Tyson Chandler.  He spoke very highly of KG and we ALL know that not many active players have anything GOOD to say about Kevin Garnett.  

Take a gander:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfEblhH4us4&feature=player_embedded#!

Feedback welcome!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Re: Tyson Chandler / KG

There's a good reason most players having nothing nice to say about the beanpole....he's a chump!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Tyson Chandler / KG:
    [QUOTE]After watching the video below..  I was VERY impressed with Tyson Chandler.  He spoke very highly of KG and we ALL know that not many active players have anything GOOD to say about Kevin Garnett.   Take a gander: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfEblhH4us4&feature=player_embedded #! Feedback welcome!
    Posted by BosToNFan-inLA[/QUOTE]

I always liked Chandler and wanted DA to go after him last year. His defense and toughness is one of the main reasons Dallas swept the Lakers last year!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In Response to Re: Tyson Chandler / KG:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Tyson Chandler / KG : I always liked Chandler and wanted DA to go after him last year. His defense and toughness is one of the main reasons Dallas swept the Lakers last year!
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

I like him too and being missing is probably one of the main reasons Dallas will get swept this year !!! Would have loved him on our team playing with KG. We'd been heavy contenders !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Agree with all of you.  Chandler is a very good player and would have been a great addition to the Celtics.   The Celtics would have been a much different team with a good/uninjured center for the entire season.  Steimsma was very good this season, but the injuries to Jermaine, (really didn't contribute much anyway) and the loss of Wilcox really hurt this team.   Although, the Celtics still had a terrific run towards the end of the season.  Imagine how much better we might have been with another big man who could have contributed.