Ubuntu!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Ubuntu!

Maybe the celtics should bring back this term? I have not heard any member of the celtic organization even mutter it since 2009. I am willing to bet that if Doc started having the players repeat it over and over and over again, that they could defeat the t-wolves by more 3 points, and probably would not have gotten BLOWN OUT by the scrub-loaded rockets. Maybe rondo could hit a jumpshot outside of 4 feet, maybe Shaq would get some healing effect after saying it over and over again, maybe doc would not look so dejected after watching his team blow huge leads and lose at home, and maybe, just maybe the celtics will not have to wait another 22 years for a banner. Dont fret celtic fans, the year 2030 will be here before you know it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

Re: Ubuntu!

They still mutter it.  But I think someone should tell Rondo what it means.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: Ubuntu!

AS the big three go, so goes the Celtics, Rondo and the others are just good NBA players and could be replaced, but the big three are the reason we have a good team and a chance to do well in the playoffs, why? because the big three bring their game when we play in the playoffs, just hope they have not destroyed our mojo.

4. This post has been removed.