UFA's I think can help - there are a few!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

UFA's I think can help - there are a few!!

Composing a list while waiting for my kids to get out of the shower:
    I hope DA makes a run at some of these, and I know some of them will be out of our price range - but people in LA think the Wolves will give the Lakers the #2 pick for Pau Gasol!!  So, I can dream too, right?

Jamal Crawford
    Kwame Brown (backup)
    Joel Przybilla (is he hurt?)
    Rasul Butler
    Caron Butler
    Tyson Chandler
    Nene
    Kenyon Martin (CHEAP only)
    JR Smith
    Tayshaun Prince
    Al Thornton
    Chuck Hayes
    Yao Ming (medical)
    CRAIG SMITH!
    Shane Battier
    LEON POWE!
    Kris Humphries (without his GF)
    AARON GRAY!
    CARL LANDRY!
    David West
    JRich (?) curious!
    Piertrus
    Dalembert
    AK47!!
    Fesenko
    quite a list - focusing on solid backups for KG.  Hopefully, we can use #25 and Baby to get another big.  Let's take either Vucecic or Benson in the second round!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: UFA's I think can help - there are a few!!

In Response to Re: UFA's I think can help - there are a few!!:
    [QUOTE]Kenyon "cheap shot" martin a celtic? I hope like hades NOT!. Not ever!
    Posted by jfaust1954[/QUOTE]

Well, he's last on my list, but we do need a backup for KG, assuming BBD is leaving (and I hope he is)

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Re: UFA's I think can help - there are a few!!

In Response to Re: UFA's I think can help - there are a few!!:
    [QUOTE]The Fakers hired Brown because he layed down for Lamebron and will be willing to once again sell his manhood cheap and be azz raped by Kobe, all for 30 pieces of silver. Sad but true. And in your heart you know I'm right.
    Posted by jfaust1954[/QUOTE]

Judging by the picture, this b*t*h has his head in the toilet. That's why he's so full of s**t.

7. This post has been removed.