UGH OH!!! Utah Jazz SMACK the Lakers in the Up and Down, Left and Right, and Punched the Lakers SQUARELY in their Grill!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: UGH OH!!! Utah Jazz SMACK the Lakers in the Up and Down, Left and Right, and Punched the Lakers SQUARELY in their Grill!!!

Rameakap and Fiercest.

I think everyone else  has left this thread.

Could you two turn out  the lights when you're finished?

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: UGH OH!!! Utah Jazz SMACK the Lakers in the Up and Down, Left and Right, and Punched the Lakers SQUARELY in their Grill!!!

In response to breaktime's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rameakap and Fiercest.

I think everyone else  has left this thread.

Could you two turn out  the lights when you're finished?

[/QUOTE]

hahaha

Just wainting for a W-L and final result prediction from Fierce...

Why is that so hard? Why does he prefer to look like a coward who changes the subject than answer a simple question?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Miami will 2-peat. it doesnt matter what the lakers do this year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

You want Laker predictions? Go to the LA Times.

[/QUOTE]

Why? You talk more Lakers here than Laker fans... or ANYONE for that matter. why are you so scared to make a prediction and answer a simple question?

Just waiting for a W-L and final result prediction from ya Fierce...

Why is that so hard? Why do you prefer to look like a coward and change the subject than answer a simple question?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

love him or hate him lebron took his punches and became a better player for it. he's in that rarified air where the great ones make everybody around them better. howard hasn't gotten their yet and maybe never will.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

cmone fierce pick 2 numbers between 1 and 82.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

it's easy. i said the lakers would be 57-25.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to 003323344's comment:
    [QUOTE]

love him or hate him lebron took his punches and became a better player for it. he's in that rarified air where the great ones make everybody around them better. howard hasn't gotten their yet and maybe never will.

[/QUOTE]

Truth

LeBron was just a clueless pampered kid who needed help from his friends and is a genuinely decent person.. once Wade and Bosh were able to take the pressure off he finally 'got it'

Howard hides a very unlikable person, everything LeBron was disliked for only magnified... behind the face of a big goofy stupid clown... which is intself hypocritical b/c of his public actions... so yeah a MUCH worse person who may never get it

and he's on the same team with one of the worst human beings, most selfish, most fake players in NBA history in Kobe.

I feel bad for Nash, who was forced to go to LA b/c his cheating wife held his kids hostage in Phoenix

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

it's easy. i said the lakers would be 57-25.

[/QUOTE]

There ya go... VERY good... I said they'd have between 48-54 wins and right as the season started settled on 51-21

Fierce, even being spotted a 1-4 record... is unable to make a simple W-L prediction...

Strange huh?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why? You talk more Lakers here than Laker fans... or ANYONE for that matter. why are you so scared to make a prediction and answer a simple question?

Just waiting for a W-L and final result prediction from ya Fierce...

Why is that so hard? Why do you prefer to look like a coward and change the subject than answer a simple question?

[/QUOTE]

Other posters are starting to say it is easy and ask why you can't asswer a simple question... the more I ask the more you look like a coward, I don't have any problem with how I look for being a man who has the balls to make a decision and see how it turns out, right or wrong.

So what gives? Why can't you make a simple prediction?

Like I said, you're not very bright.

Until now you haven't figured out what I'm doing to you.

You keep asking me about the Lakers' W-L. I'm intentionally not going to answer so that you'll keep asking. So that the other posters on this board will see what a putzy you are for repeating yourself over and over again!

You're really slow, man!

HAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

Only a coward can't make a prediction at all... right or wrong in the end who cares right? Its a simle question.., why hide from it?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

c'mon...

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

you'd rather be a bizarre coward now then maybe be 'wrong in May'??

Its a predition, its a long season, who cares if you don't get it right.. wow this scardey-cat can't be a man and answer a simple question thing is truly is a new low Fierce

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually you have to choose only one number (because L=82-W) but i'm just nitpicking so never mind! :)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Hahaha... so choose the ONE NUMBER of wins LA will have Fierce and we can subtract it from 82 and figure out on our own how many L's it will be....

Truly a strange sight to see, a poster who prefers to post things about the Lakers than the celtics and is never shy about thumping his chest and having opinions can't answer a simple question and make a prediction like anyone else can.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

nothing more boring than "board beefs"

25. This post has been removed.