UGH OH!!! Utah Jazz SMACK the Lakers in the Up and Down, Left and Right, and Punched the Lakers SQUARELY in their Grill!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: UGH OH!!! Utah Jazz SMACK the Lakers in the Up and Down, Left and Right, and Punched the Lakers SQUARELY in their Grill!!!

smacking - grilling zhyte will not help the celtics nor help to civilize this forum....

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: UGH OH!!! Utah Jazz SMACK the Lakers in the Up and Down, Left and Right, and Punched the Lakers SQUARELY in their Grill!!!

......well, i agree a little but not too much grilling --- medium rare is better than well done.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Hard to respect this team at all.  There are college programs that could handle these guys.

Jazz put a hurting on that team last night.  Lakers are no longer playing defense, or even running the court.  Walking back on defense with their heads turned. 

Moot point anyway.  If they make the playoffs, it won't be higher than about a 5 seed. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to soups's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hard to respect this team at all.  There are college programs that could handle these guys.

Jazz put a hurting on that team last night.  Lakers are no longer playing defense, or even running the court.  Walking back on defense with their heads turned. 

Moot point anyway.  If they make the playoffs, it won't be higher than about a 5 seed. 

[/QUOTE]
    I still believe that they will improve soon.  Although, they probably won't end up as one of the top teams in the Western Conference, as many of the analysts had predicted before the season started.  

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to celticelmo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

1-4 is a crappy team.

I get reprimanded for calling the Lakers a crappy team.

Ugh!

[/QUOTE]

Can you ever post an accurate representation of a situation?

You were reprimanded for being a coward who refuses (and is still refusing) to predict a final W-L record for LA and how far they go.

We BOTh agree they are crap right now.

Do we still get crickets when it comes to that simple request.,.. b/c I only said LA will not be crappy come 2013... and you don't want to admit to that possibility so you hide from a prediction... very immature.

[/QUOTE]

Look, rame, even this thread is already on page 2.

Like I said, I'm not obligated to play your game.

Nice of you to join the party.

[/QUOTE]

Let us C Fans all get along tonight and enjoy the debacle in LA LA Town. I really thing Bloggity p o o p makes everyone on edge. And HEY, DID ANYONE SEE THE LAKER GAME TONIGHT?

[/QUOTE]

I just watched the third and fourth qrts...Kobe was saved all night by goin to the line..other wise he did not do much...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]

Detroit just lost to Sacramento. They're now 0-5.

Guess it's safe to say they're the worst team in the east right now. Right, Bloopy-GK?

[/QUOTE]

But the Lakers dominated them?? That was to show they are back...Go figure...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to breaktime's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rameakap and Fiercest.

I think everyone else  has left this thread.

Could you two turn out  the lights when you're finished?

[/QUOTE]

And feed the cat while youre at it...