ULTIMATELY LJ>MJ, SPOELSTRA=PHIL JACKSON, WADE<PIPPEN +BILL RUSSELL=JOHN OATES!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: LEBRON'S SKILLS +UPSIDE ARE SUPERIOR TO JORDAN'S!

In Response to Re: LEBRON'S SKILLS +UPSIDE ARE SUPERIOR TO JORDAN'S!:
    [QUOTE]That's because you missed Oscar Robinson. He was Magic Before Magic and Lebron before Lebron. He averaged a triple double for a year and averaged that for 5 years overall at a 30/10/10 clip.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]i've seen oscar and you are right. oscar is in that top10-15 group. right there with bird-magic-olajuwon. but how one is remembered is also a part of it. jerry west who has lasted has to be ranked a higher just for that. scottie pippen may also rise a few points in time due to the fact people will be saying a scottie pippen kind of compliment for a very long time.  when does durant get his pippen? george mikan was there before chamberlain and bill russell yet theres no statue for him at the forum. he should have been the first as the first big laker superstar, put then on the map in minnesota. but hey, he's not as remembered. ty cobb in baseball has lasted. beabe ruth, same deal. lebron will last. russell has lasted as well. frankly the issue with the mikans they played with no BLACK players. has to diminish one a little bit like it does most of those old baseball guys. 

however, every one forgets that MOST of the time chamberlain got his. his biggest rebound games came against bill, same with big 50 point games. russell would be a better version of perk had he played today. shaq would have dominated him, hakeem,, jabbar, right on down the line. i give him props but no way sis russell up there with jordan. as a humanitarian, overcoming racism and obstacles.. absolutely. but we need perspective. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to LEBRON'S SKILLS +UPSIDE ARE SUPERIOR TO JORDAN'S! : Great post and agree with you. But it's just a waste of time to post this here when Lebron just eliminated us and people here hate him for that. Lebron James will be the best player to ever play the game. He can do it all. Quickness, Rebound, assist, shoot from any where on the floor and guard anybody on the court I won't be surprise to see him guarding Dirk and do it great.
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]i'm weird in that i like losing to the eventual champ. tells you we were beaten by the greater team. would hate it had the  heat been blowed out by the bulls . then a lot of what if. now, theres no doubt theres nothing we could have done. they are due. its their fate. we have to react to them as will everyone else. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LEBRON'S SKILLS +UPSIDE ARE SUPERIOR TO JORDAN'S! : You are counting the fact that Lebron did not go to college and Jordan went for three year.   I watched Jordan in college and pros, the fact is Lebron is a BEAST....  and he has not even entered his prime.  Everyone keeps talking about the six championships there were other players invloved....  Pippen and Rodman are also hall of famers;  If championships are the only criteria we have to revist Tim Duncan...   The fact is Bron can can not only play every position and is still getting better, but what is missed in Pippen's comments is player LOVE playing with Lebron and he has the chance to make each of the more lethal.  Not many folks liked playing with Jordan and ....  and we have to weight that coming from Scotty as significant.  
    Posted by ShepherdCall[/QUOTE]AMEN COMRADE. amen! guys would much rather play with bron than jordan.  mj only passed when triple teamed. lj almost loves passing more than scoring.  but he can now take over a game when he has to or forced into it. if someone else has the hot hand, bron is more than happy slipping to the back and letting a bosh take the lead. can you ever imagine mj not being the overwhelming leading scorer in every series? going into game 5, bosh was the leading scorer. it wass jordan and the bulls. can you rimagine bron ever encouraging that as jordan used to do? "my supporting cast"... bron has a better, healthier psychology than mj who always remained insecure about being cut in high school. bron has always been the man, having tolive up to a ever increasing higher standard. go ask guys like adu in soccer how easy that is. 

scary thing about bron is that he is still far off from his actual prime. his upside prime may be higher than any player in the history of sports. is there anyone lj played with in cleveland who would ever sniff the HOF (minus an old battered shaq)? jordan had 2 of those guys not to mention phil jackson the hof coach, guys like robert parish, and so forth. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

THis really is a silly thread...even sillier cause you needed Scotty Pippen to say something like this for you to copy.

Lebron has become a much better player with the Heat (whata surprise playing with Wade & Bosh) but I give him credit, hes not ball hoggin and player a better team game. As far as bering clutch, up until this years playoffs, hes been anything but clutch. Youre watching too many espn marketing commercials.

Lebron is now a great team player in my eyes but that just started this year.

To compare him to MJ is so stupid. Not on the same planet.... Does Lebron have what it takes to get in that conversation , yes he does.  HEs hav ing a great playoffs so now you make this thread.. lol   If the Heat got knocked out early, Lebron wouldnt be discussed alongside MJ.. Shows how easily peoples minds are manipulated.

MJ showed how to be a real king of the NBA during  a long stretch.. In case you forgot (or didnt even know) MJ was a great, great defender and offensively...although Lebron can score points, MJ was light years ahead of Lebron in skills..

Again, a dumb thread made cause you caught what Pippen said and are now trying to pawn it off as original thought

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

MJ was voted the greatest athelete of last 50 years he beat out Ted Williamsd Bobby Orr Larry Bird Magic Bill Russell Willie Mays Hank Aaron Tiger Woods. Lebron is no where near that company

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LEBRON'S SKILLS +UPSIDE ARE SUPERIOR TO JORDAN'S! : Magic could play every position and did. Started for Kareem at center in his ROOKIE season game 6 in the finals and won the title. Dropping 42/15/7.  Enough said. Your trying to tell me Lebron could do that? Please. Duncan is also regarded as the bes PF ever so I'm not sure why you mention him. People have already done what Lebron is doing and better. Too many ESPN hype machine lemmings lapping up the stuff.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]COULD magic DEFEND and shut down guys at all the positions? NO! sure he could play and score at all the positions and contribute with his slick passing and even rebounding. what makes bron truly special  is that the way he is defending right now and with his new-found confidence and true greatness is that he can absolutely shut his man or men down during the course of a game and dominate it offensively and in tempo in every way humanly possible. oscar robinson was magic, russell was not the guy ever leading the celts in scoring, hakeem only played one position as did larry b and others. bron can start up his dominance at the 3, switch to the 2, go to the 1,then end up at the 4 in fourth or evn playing center. could do it just on defense or offense or BOTH. give the man his due.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]THis really is a silly thread...even sillier cause you needed Scotty Pippen to say something like this for you to copy. Lebron has become a much better player with the Heat (whata surprise playing with Wade & Bosh) but I give him credit, hes not ball hoggin and player a better team game. As far as bering clutch, up until this years playoffs, hes been anything but clutch. Youre watching too many espn marketing commercials. Lebron is now a great team player in my eyes but that just started this year. To compare him to MJ is so stupid. Not on the same planet.... Does Lebron have what it takes to get in that conversation , yes he does.  HEs hav ing a great playoffs so now you make this thread.. lol   If the Heat got knocked out early, Lebron wouldnt be discussed alongside MJ.. Shows how easily peoples minds are manipulated. MJ showed how to be a real king of the NBA during  a long stretch.. In case you forgot (or didnt even know) MJ was a great, great defender and offensively...although Lebron can score points, MJ was light years ahead of Lebron in skills.. Again, a dumb thread made cause you caught what Pippen said and are now trying to pawn it off as original thought
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]karlost your response is really moronic and that of an idiot, with all due respect of course. first of, pippen REINFORCES my point, he didnt initiate it. i never felt that way abput bron as i never did with kobe. how many have tried making the leap of kobe to jprdan over the years? i never have nor have i ever connected anyone else to mj. but after watching every single minute of bron versus my celts, it became clear that i was watching something i had never seen from anyone else not name jordan! got it? 

i know its a small sample. thats y i am NOT calling lj the greatest at this time. thought it was dumb for scottie to do so. i agree with what scottie finally corrected and to not get folks like you all righteous, i've amended the thread title as well. right now, bron is the closest to jordan as anyone has ever been in terms of body and skills. is he jordan? not by a longshot. could he be? ABSOLUTELY and he could be far GREATER! one day it could be a joke to put jordan in the same sentence as bron, in same way it became  laughable to compare bird or magic to jordan! comprende comrade?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]MJ was voted the greatest athelete of last 50 years he beat out Ted Williamsd Bobby Orr Larry Bird Magic Bill Russell Willie Mays Hank Aaron Tiger Woods. Lebron is no where near that company
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]when they do the greates athlete of the last 100 years, bron WILL beat out all these other guys and MICHAEL JORDAN! got it? he's not there yet, michael is still the undisputed king and deserves his respect and stature, but king james will eventually wear all his titles and thrones and then some! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LEBRON'S SKILLS +UPSIDE ARE SUPERIOR TO JORDAN'S! : karlost your response is really moronic and that of an idiot, with all due respect of course. first of, pippen REINFORCES my point, he didnt initiate it. i never felt that way abput bron as i never did with kobe. how many have tried making the leap of kobe to jprdan over the years? i never have nor have i ever connected anyone else to mj. but after watching every single minute of bron versus my celts, it became clear that i was watching something i had never seen from anyone else not name jordan! got it?  i know its a small sample. thats y i am NOT calling lj the greatest at this time. thought it was dumb for scottie to do so. i agree with what scottie finally corrected and to not get folks like you all righteous, i've amended the thread title as well. right now, bron is the closest to jordan as anyone has ever been in terms of body and skills. is he jordan? not by a longshot. could he be? ABSOLUTELY and he could be far GREATER! one day it could be a joke to put jordan in the same sentence as bron, in same way it became  laughable to compare bird or magic to jordan! comprende comrade?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Nice back peddle... not to mention you cant even keep your story straight..Want a couple examples??  First, you admit to changing the title of the thread  ...lol

Second, in your initial post you state " i believe mr. bron purely on skillset is now SUPERIOR to jordan" ...now read what I highlighted in your post above... "bron is the closest to jordan as anyone has ever been in terms of body and skills."

Geez, which one is it???  Brons got superior skills  of hes just the closest to MJ?? LMAO

Frankly, Im sticking to my guns that youre piggybacking what Pippen said cause I dont recall reading a prior post from you making a claim like this.

Also, their skillsets are vastly different. Brons bulldozes to the hole, Jordan very different... MJ has always had a shot, Brons hasnt... so on and so forth.. Both good defenders, Bron superior rebounder (hes supposed to be)... game on the line, Bron doesnt even get into the picture... hes been a wash out until these recent playoff games...you wanna put that up against MJ and his resume in closing games??? Laughable

eh, whats the use...  its a senseless thread plagiarized from Pippen...that youre putting out as your own original thought...sad really

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LEBRON'S SKILLS +UPSIDE ARE SUPERIOR TO JORDAN'S! : Nice back peddle... not to mention you cant even keep your story straight..Want a couple examples??  First, you admit to changing the title of the thread  ...lol Second, in your initial post you state " i believe mr. bron purely on skillset is now SUPERIOR to jordan" ...now read what I highlighted in your post above... "bron is the closest to jordan as anyone has ever been in terms of body and skills." Geez, which one is it???  Brons got superior skills  of hes just the closest to MJ?? LMAO Frankly, Im sticking to my guns that youre piggybacking what Pippen said cause I dont recall reading a prior post from you making a claim like this. Also, their skillsets are vastly different. Brons bulldozes to the hole, Jordan very different... MJ has always had a shot, Brons hasnt... so on and so forth.. Both good defenders, Bron superior rebounder (hes supposed to be)... game on the line, Bron doesnt even get into the picture... hes been a wash out until these recent playoff games...you wanna put that up against MJ and his resume in closing games??? Laughable eh, whats the use...  its a senseless thread plagiarized from Pippen...that youre putting out as your own original thought...sad really
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]dude, too bad you dropped out of propaganda school in second grade. sad really. you should contact fox news or msnbc quickly. what did i say directly after your highlights? exactly. "is he jordan? NO. not by a longshot"... did you or could you NOT read that? that was right there in the original post moron. and yeas for the five thousndth time, ia mbuilding my thesis strictly on what i've seen in bron's last 2 playoff series. he has been JORDN-clutch with far more range. he's absolute money on those long jumpshot and closing out on defense. yes, mj always had the clutch shot advantage, but NOT anymore. you dont get that things change? was carl lewis always on top? did marvin hagler stay undefeated forever? things change! we are witnessing the changing of history and the future, like it or not. in the future, bron will be on top of the athlete world not jordan.. get used to it!

yes, bron has a SUPERIOR body-tYpe, and yes, bron has a superior skillset than jordan at this point (with still much more improvement and refinement to come). 
    whats the big contradiction? takes more than those 2 to be the GREATEST! at one point mike tyson had those 2 in abundance as well, yet he never became the greatest. i believe bron will.  

we only have to await the results of BRON'S rings and accolades. but the almost finished product and proof is right there blind man! 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

Re: LEBRON'S SKILLS ARE SUPERIOR TO JORDAN'S, HE WILL ULTIMATELY BE GREATER!

Your argument falls apart in two key spots.   I Pippen and Rodman/Grant in NO WAY compare in talent to Wade and Bosch.  Yes they were first class defenders Rodman was a great rebounder  BUT      After Jordan what did did Pippen and Rodman do?  not much except be overpaid.   
    Here's what Pippen did :
     "On May 13, 1994, down 0—2 in the series and tied 102—102 in Game 3, Bulls coach Phil Jackson needed a big play from his team to have any chance of going on to the conference finals. With 1.8 seconds left and the score tied, Jackson designed the last play for rookie Toni Kukoc, with Pippen instructed to inbound the basketball. Pippen, who had been the Bulls' leader all season long in Jordan's absence, was so angered by Jackson's decision to not let him take the potential game-winner that he refused to leave the bench and re-enter the game when the timeout was over."           

Because Pippen was not a leader ....  he was a loser.   And now Pippen is the first to crown James as better than MJA...   LOL   

Wade is an established superstar NBA champ in his own right, in his prime,  Bosh is an elite NBA scorer approaching his prime...   With or without James on the floor  the heat are a credible NBA contender...         2  Jordan was a leader ,,,  James is not.,       This will  play out over the next few years and James will NOT win the championships and MVPs that Jordan did...  because his teams will blow up.            

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from angel3781. Show angel3781's posts

Comparing LeBron James to Michael Jordan (and stating that Lebron is/will be better) has got to be the most delusional thing I've ever heard.  Lebron James will be lucky to be mentioned in the same sentence as Kobe at this point.

Don't get me wrong, Lebron is an amazing talent.  However, he has never proven to be consistently clutch in big games ever!  Lebron is nowhere near as good of shooter as either Jordan or Kobe; in fact their games (Lebron/Jordan) are totally different and therefore doesn't constitute an apples to apples comparison.

Not only has Lebron never won a championship, but he would also have to prove that he's the reason for his team winning which his own teammate Wade has already accomplished, so let's not get ahead of ourselves here.  Quite frankly Lebron has a long, long way to go before this discussion should even be brought up.

Me personally, I don't place Jordan on some sort of pedestal like most people do and assume that noone could ever achieve what he has.  In fact, Kobe is the only one that I've seen that not only represents an apples to apples comparison with Jordan, but also may be on par with him (not better).

To state that Kobe is nowhere near Jordan but Lebron is shows how silly this argument really is.  Lebron might not even be the best player, or the most clutch on his own team, nevermind being considered G.O.A.T.!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: LEBRON'S SKILLS ARE SUPERIOR TO JORDAN'S, HE WILL ULTIMATELY BE GREATER!:
    [QUOTE]Your argument falls apart in two key spots.   I Pippen and Rodman/Grant in NO WAY compare in talent to Wade and Bosch.  Yes they were first class defenders Rodman was a great rebounder  BUT      After Jordan what did did Pippen and Rodman do?  not much except be overpaid.    Here's what          
    Posted by videoburns[/QUOTE]with all due respect sir, pippen was BETTER than dwayne wade! thats y he's a bit bitter i guess. fact is he could have won on his own. if you watched that entire series, pippen was the man and had the bulls in position to win but had a bad call. go back in time, the following game after that regrettable incident, pippen basically won the game for chicago. during the season, he certainly put up numbers and made enough plays worthy of a true superstar. dont give me this weak kool-aid. 

minus shaq, wade has no rings. give pippen a shaq in 1994, he wins as well! pippen would have been in the karl malone, reggie miller class on his own without jordan. then again, without a pippen there is no GOAT montras for mj! lebron and pippen would destroy wade and jordan playing 2 on 2 or just with the same teams (all other factors being close to equal). wade is no scottie pippen. thats why they had to get bosh. bosh with wade together may give you a pippen. scottie was 6'8". but unlike bron was more of the lean mean type with freakish kevin mchale arms. he would shut down wade defensively. its unfortunate that history has short-changed mr. pippen. dwayne wade going forward is a poor man's pippen! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

You make your look foolish from your first word and sound like another stupid 16 y/o giving there opinion. And your breakdown was just garbage. Jordan was a much better D player hands down. Wheres Bron's DPY award if he's so great on that end. Jordan was the best O player ever and a top 3 D player at his position. He was a much better shooter again not debatable ... at all. Your boy LJ hits a few 3's lately and you think hes Dale Curry or something. Jordan was a much better shooter from 3 and mid-range. And btw he was shooting farther away from where Bron is. MJ was much more clutch aagin not even debatable , lol your boy hasnt even won a game in the finals yet LMAO! And look who LJ is beating lol its a joke. Look at who MJ beat , half of the 50 greatest players! You guys that all of a sudden jump on this bandwagon just show how dumb you are. People dont take you seriously lol. You just started a thread saying Bron will be better than MJ bc he has size on MJ. If someone stares at Bron hes at the line shooting 2. Jordan took beatings after beatings to get to the finals. Again you show how little you know when any serious fan knows how watered-down the NBA is today and how weak it is in terms of players being able to be physical , tough team D and what a foul is. Its a joke! Jordan beat more great players , HOF's than any one man. And he did it when basketball was played at its highest level. Again you ask any serious sports fan when the best era was and they will tell you from around 77-98 ( when 23 left ) was the best period weve ever seen. Youll notice that when you talk this garbage only people under the age of 21 agree w/ you. So congrats your a sportscenter fanboy now , you must be proud of yourself.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from donquique. Show donquique's posts

You beat me to the punch. First, I am not a Jordan fanboy (i hate the guy because of his influence the mid range shot dissapeared from the nba). Objetively Lebron is a freak of nature and has a better body shell than jordan (taller, heavier, bigger and stronger). However there are several problems with Pippen and communist contrarian argument:

1. The leadership: Whose team is Miami? Lebron or Wade?

Ask yourself if Jordan would have bailed from Chicago in similar circumstances than Lebron (the decision).... Yes players can be free agents but they still have to respect the fans and the team sponsors. Jordan does not play a second fiddle and i believe this is still Wade's team (guy won an championship and he has only played for Miami in his career).

2. Playing through injuries: Lebron's magical elbow during the Celtics 08 series, Lebron cannot play through pain.

3. Jordan's strong mental will precluded him not to be swept in a playoff series even when younger. See his 63 point game vs. Boston.

4. The carrying problem (crab dribble)... See his Nike commercial and them tell me how many steps he takes to the basket after stopping the dribble.

I saw some of a glimpse of what Lebron could be during the Boston series, however, his past history and poor lack of judgement will relegate Lebron as someone like Pete Rose (good offensive numbers but his personal judgment in question). The sad thing is that if he played with the same fire in Cleveland he might had actually beat Boston or Orlando without defecting to Miami. Who knows....

The basketball holy trinity will always be Jordan, Bird and Magic in my book (with Bill Russell as the equivalent of puppet master of the three). Lebron and Kobe could had been there but intangibles and personal misconduct will not let them reach the upper echelons of greatness in my book.

To recap, Lebron has the better body but not the better mind. Jordan wins.

In Response to Re: LEBRON'S SKILLS ARE SUPERIOR TO JORDAN'S, HE WILL ULTIMATELY BE GREATER!:
    [QUOTE]Your argument falls apart in two key spots.   I Pippen and Rodman/Grant in NO WAY compare in talent to Wade and Bosch.  Yes they were first class defenders Rodman was a great rebounder  BUT      After Jordan what did did Pippen and Rodman do?  not much except be overpaid.    Here's what Pippen did :  " On May 13, 1994, down 0—2 in the series and tied 102—102 in Game 3, Bulls coach  Phil Jackson  needed a big play from his team to have any chance of going on to the conference finals. With 1.8 seconds left and the score tied, Jackson designed the last play for rookie  Toni Kukoc , with Pippen instructed to inbound the basketball. Pippen, who had been the Bulls' leader all season long in Jordan's absence, was so angered by Jackson's decision to not let him take the potential game-winner that he refused to leave the bench and re-enter the game when the timeout was over."            Because Pippen was not a leader ....  he was a loser.   And now Pippen is the first to crown James as better than MJA...   LOL        Wade is an established superstar NBA champ in his own right, in his prime,  Bosh is an elite NBA scorer approaching his prime...   With or without James on the floor  the heat are a credible NBA contender...         2  Jordan was a leader ,,,  James is not.,       This will  play out over the next few years and James will NOT win the championships and MVPs that Jordan did...  because his teams will blow up.            
    Posted by videoburns[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from donquique. Show donquique's posts

To call the equivalent of Wade's and Bosh the same as Pippen is the most disgraceful comment I ever read in this board. Your kool aid must be laced with ccc cocaine like Dr. Rockzo's The rock and roll clown. Lebron could not keep with jordan at the offensive end because he is much faster than Lebron in his prime. I think because of Wade playing in Miami, Lebron's MVP's will get watered down and he will not win as many as if he was in Cleveland and winning in Cleveland.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]To call the equivalent of Wade's and Bosh the same as Pippen is the most disgraceful comment I ever read in this board. Your kool aid must be laced with ccc cocaine like Dr. Rockzo's The rock and roll clown. Lebron could not keep with jordan at the offensive end because he is much faster than Lebron in his prime. I think because of Wade playing in Miami, Lebron's MVP's will get watered down and he will not win as many as if he was in Cleveland and winning in Cleveland.
    Posted by donquique[/QUOTE]

This squirt communinist...whatever has to be the most starry-eyed, easily influenced little kid on this forum.

I bet the next timehe sees a former great player get interviewed on espn about how great Russeel WEstbrook is.... he'll start another thread plagiarizing the entire interview as his own original thought and exclaiming Westbrook the greatest PG of all time.

What a putz...

He clearly is mindless and understands little about the game. Worse yet, he needs others opinions in order to manufacture his own. LOL

Total waste of time but its enjoyable reading the depths he'll stoop to  in order to keep attempting to make his moronic points..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

The above post is referring to COMMUNIST..CON>>>>>

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LEBRON'S SKILLS ARE SUPERIOR TO JORDAN'S, HE WILL ULTIMATELY BE GREATER! : with all due respect sir, pippen was BETTER than dwayne wade! thats y he's a bit better i guess. fact is he could have won on his own. if you watched that entire series, pippen was the man and had the bulls in position to win but had a bad call. go back in time, the following game after that regrettable incident, pippen basically won the game for chicago. during the season, he certainly put up numbers and made enough plays worthy of a true superstar. dont give me this weak kool-aid.  minus shaq, wade has no rings. give pippen a shaq in 1994, he wins as well! pippen would have been in the karl malone, reggie miller class on his own without jordan. then again, without a pippen there is no GOAT montras for mj! lebron and pippen would destroy wade and jordan playing 2 on 2 or just with the same teams (all other factors being close to equal). wade is no scottie pippen. thats why they had to get bosh. bosh with wade together may give you a pippen. scottie was 6'8". but unlike bron was more of the lean mean type with freakish kevin mchale arms. he would shut down wade defensively. its unfortunate that history has short-changed mr. pippen. dwayne wade going forward is a poor man's pippen! 

If I had any lingering doubt about you being a fool, the above lines just removed it.

Are you really comparing Pippen (a forward) to Wade ( a guard) and how Pippen would shut him down defensively ??? LMAO

Also, Wade + Bosh = Pippen?  LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I used to read some of your posts in the past... some were interesting but I know realize those were the exceptions. Maybe you just copied them from an article somewhere.

Now that the truth is revealed, I see no point to do more than skim a sampling of your posts going forward. Everyone has an opinion and I usually respect that but yours is either offered up as beyond stupid ot your just baiting everyone to get a response (typical troll).. However, there is a thirs possibility which holds some merit. Thats the one where you constantly post on the forum for one reason....and thats for attention.

Maybe thats why you start so many game threads and get upset if someone else puts it up before you. Maybe thats why you post so often on your own threads cause you feel the need to keep yours revlevent.... its an ego/attention thing I believe.

Anyway, have a good time entertaining yourself.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

[QUOTE]Pippen and Rodman/Grant in NO WAY compare in talent to Wade and Bosch.  Yes they were first class defenders Rodman was a great rebounder  BUT      After Jordan what did did Pippen and Rodman do?  not much except be overpaid.   .... Wade is an established superstar NBA champ in his own right, in his prime,  Bosh is an elite NBA scorer approaching his prime... Posted by videoburns[/QUOTE]

Well, with MJ playing baseball, Pippen took the Bulls on his back, led the team in ALL important stats and almost made the finals. The replacement of MJ was a guy called...ähh...no idea.

Lets see what Mr. Bosh has done for his team before joining Wade and James: ...still searching...still...ah yes, nothing!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LEBRON'S SKILLS ARE SUPERIOR TO JORDAN'S, HE WILL ULTIMATELY BE GREATER! : Well, with MJ playing baseball, Pippen took the Bulls on his back, led the team in ALL important stats and almost made the finals. The replacement of MJ was a guy called...ähh...no idea. Lets see what Mr. Bosh has done for his team before joining Wade and James: ...still searching...still...ah yes, nothing!
    Posted by Gasthoerer[/QUOTE]

Id have to agree regarding the Bosh/Pippen comparison.

Although Scotty was always second fiddle to MJ, he became a major player in his own right. Never good enough to carry a team to a title but good enough that when teamed with a true superstar, could compliment his game and win a championship.

At this point, Bosh cant be placed on a level with Pippen.  Bosh gets some good stats here and there but 1) hes never led his teams to anythin and 2) hes now #3 on a good day, with the Heat.

He has some big games but they are not consistent.  Hes  not the first or second option on his team and that pretty much eliminates him from comparison to Pippen.

BTW, Pippen had an early label of being soft, which he was.... but eventually toughened up.

Wade, on the other hand, is at least 1 level above Pippen. You just cant compare complimentary players to the #1 leader on the team.  As great as McHale was, he'll never be mentioned in the same breath as Larry

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LEBRON'S SKILLS +UPSIDE ARE SUPERIOR TO JORDAN'S! : i've seen oscar and you are right. oscar is in that top10-15 group. right there with bird-magic-olajuwon. but how one is remembered is also a part of it. jerry west who has lasted has to be ranked a higher just for that. scottie pippen may also rise a few points in time due to the fact people will be saying a scottie pippen kind of compliment for a very long time.  when does durant get his pippen? george mikan was there before chamberlain and bill russell yet theres no statue for him at the forum. he should have been the first as the first big laker superstar, put then on the map in minnesota. but hey, he's not as remembered. ty cobb in baseball has lasted. beabe ruth, same deal. lebron will last. russell has lasted as well. frankly the issue with the mikans they played with no BLACK players. has to diminish one a little bit like it does most of those old baseball guys.  however, every one forgets that MOST of the time chamberlain got his. his biggest rebound games came against bill, same with big 50 point games. russell would be a better version of perk had he played today. shaq would have dominated him, hakeem,, jabbar, right on down the line. i give him props but no way sis russell up there with jordan. as a humanitarian, overcoming racism and obstacles.. absolutely. but we need perspective. 

If you`d ever actually SEEN Bill Russell play your opinion might mean something.Since celebrity-worship is paramount these days, I`m not surprised to see attention -seekers like you jump on  the Lebron bandwagon.Sis Russell?We need a perspective? The perspective of the non-witness is, by definition, limited.