Unrealistic Trade- Not totally impossible though

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Unrealistic Trade- Not totally impossible though

Instead of trying for Gasol maybe we should make a pitch at Howard.  Close to same salary.  With the way things are shaping up in Dreamland the Fakers may actually have some interest in unloading a guy that very well could bolt and leave them nothing in return.  I know there are a bunch of Howard haters here but he definitely brings what this team needs.  He would like playing for Doc I think.   Green, Bass and Terry?    Stranger things have happened.  I know this is a pipe dream,  but no worse than 90% of the other trade ideas I have seen around here.

Lets see

Rondo,

Sullinger

Paul,

Howard

Bradley\Terry\or Lee- who ever is still here.

Bring KG off the bench,  find a player that would allow Pierce off the bench, might take a year.  Have the Blur off the bench (should be playing anyway)  Bring Melo up (or possible trade bait.

Could this help both teams?  IMO it could.  If the Lakers lose the next 3 games,  Utah, OKC, and Memphis their record flops to 17 and 27.

Green fits their "stretch 4",  Bass gives them another big body for the bench, and we give them a guard that helps them. (any guard would be a upgrade for the Lakers)

Something new to talk about.  Of course we would have to convince Howard to resign with us.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: Unrealistic Trade- Not totally impossible though

Howard is a long shot - you have to get rid half of the team - Howard will be back in the same zhyte hole(lakers) in the Celtic uniform --- but it's a good idea.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Not as far-fetched as it seems! At this point the Lakers are attempting to salvage there season! 

DA is a gambler, and would not hesitate to go all in, if he thought a championship banner was in play! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I would throw in a pick, and possibly even Melo if we could get a extenstion for Howard pre trade.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

One game without Howard and Gasol goes for 25 pts.  I do think this is something that could benefit both teams.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Actually the Celtics can get Dwight if the Lakers would send him to the Celtics.

A Bass, Green, and Lee or Terry trade to the Lakers for Dwight works.

As I said...that's half of the team...he'll be back in zhyte hole.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:

Actually the Celtics can get Dwight if the Lakers would send him to the Celtics.

Green, Bass, and Terry are not half the team.  None of them are producing at anywhere what was expected of them.  They are getting less and less minutes.  I doubt they would be missed very much at all.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Please don't turn this into a back and forth with Fierce.  It is not needed here. Please?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Green, Bass, and Terry are not half the team.  None of them are producing at anywhere what was expected of them.  They are getting less and less minutes.  I doubt they would be missed very much at all.  

Right on cue (this from HoopsHype):

The Celtic chips most teams are talking about are guards Courtney Lee ($5 million), forward Jeff Green ($8.35 million) and forward Brandon Bass ($6 million). None of them are overly impressive in a trade on their own; however, any combination of them could get a salary high enough for a more significant deal. The problem is the reason the Celtics want to move them is they have been underwhelming this season and that’s really driven down their trade value. HoopsWorld

Rumors tagsBOSTON CELTICSOKLAHOMA CITY THUNDERTRADEBRANDON BASSJEFF GREENCOURTNEY LEE  |  SHARE  Share on FacebookShare on TwitterSubscribe to HoopsHype rumors HOOPSWORLD

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamesandersonwho. Show jamesandersonwho's posts

Instead of trying for Gasol maybe we should make a pitch at Howard.  Close to same salary.  With the way things are shaping up in Dreamland the Fakers may actually have some interest in unloading a guy that very well could bolt and leave them nothing in return.  I know there are a bunch of Howard haters here but he definitely brings what this team needs.  He would like playing for Doc I think.   Green, Bass and Terry?    Stranger things have happened.  I know this is a pipe dream,  but no worse than 90% of the other trade ideas I have seen around here.

Lets see

Rondo,

Sullinger

Paul,

Howard

Bring KG off the bench,  find a player that would allow Pierce off the bench, might take a year.  Have the Blur off the bench (should be playing anyway)  Bring Melo up (or possible trade bait.

Could this help both teams?  IMO it could.  If the Lakers lose the next 3 games,  Utah, OKC, and Memphis their record flops to 17 and 27.

Green fits their "stretch 4",  Bass gives them another big body for the bench, and we give them a guard that helps them. (any guard would be a upgrade for the Lakers)

Something new to talk about.  Of course we would have to convince Howard to resign with us.

Making up trades like this isn't going to get rid of the Laker trolls. No way in Hell does anyone manke that deal except the team trading away the 3 scrubs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

You see that, CHE?

Ever since you returned from Fukushima your brain has been malfunctioning. 

What happened to you there? Did you eat radioactive sushi?

Please Fierce,  lets not get this going ,  Please?    Just let it slide by and add your comments that doesn't refer to Che.  Its OK to disagree without getting personal.  Yes I know all the past comments from both.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to jamesandersonwho's comment:

Lets see

Rondo,

Sullinger

Paul,

Howard

Making up trades like this isn't going to get rid of the Laker trolls. No way in Hell does anyone manke that deal except the team trading away the 3 scrubs.

Is that you Mitch? Give the Lakers a few more losses, and they will be begging other teams to help them take out their trash! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to jamesandersonwho's comment:

Lets see

Rondo,

Sullinger

Paul,

Howard

Well first off this has nothing to do with trolls.  Did I mention trolls somewhere?  Second please read the first post and also the thread title.  If you want to give reasons it couldn't happen please feel free.  I gave my reasons why its possible and your reply was what again?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I still think we have little that would allow for this trade to be made.  Lesser rivals would have more to give if Howard is on the block. Which he should be.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

One other reason i think is the Lakers are stuck with the human machine gun.  He is going no where and they won't amnesty him either.  I don't think Howard likes playing with HMG.  HMG is not going to change his ways.  He wants to win a scoring title and the last 3 games pretty much back it up. Unreal shots when your making them is one thing,  shooting them when your hitting 30% of your shots is another.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

thought you Japanese dudes were good in math?

Celts have 13 players.

What's one half of 13?

3? 

Duh!

fIERCE - if I said half of the celtics, that means half of the SKILLS NOT BY COUNT. GO WORK TODAY IS TUESDAY....come with me & i will show u how to work.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

~~~~~~~~~~~THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MIND YOU DON'T WORK, I ALREADY CHALLENGED YOU. I WILL SEE U LATER....i have to work so i can finance your entitlement...byebye

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Actually, the lakers are better off trading Howard................as it looks right now, he will NOT stay in LA, and then they are "attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis"...............................

If they trade him, then they can trade Gasol in the off-season and start the rebuilding process!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I would treat this trade the same as i would a Cousins trade, i would do whatever it takes to make it happen!!