upcoming schedule not looking good for the trolls

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Re: upcoming schedule not looking good for the trolls

Hi,

It looks like you guys are missing those trolls. Mmmm, Tommy-fraud et al - good old days... :-)

Don't worry, they will be back and you'll have fun again.

AK

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Clippers, SA, and Utah are the only solid teams..yes Detroit/ GS might surprise...but if they can't at least play .500 ball, then we might not see the trolls for a while.lol..

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Ortiz123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Clippers, SA, and Utah are the only solid teams..yes Detroit/ GS might surprise...but if they can't at least play .500 ball, then we might not see the trolls for a while.lol..

[/QUOTE]

Can you say 0-3?

[/QUOTE]

Easily.  Can we say 3-7!  Quite likely.

As Always,

CELTICS RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamLock

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

-

Just remember when you complain about Laker trolls that if you didn't engage with them they would go away.  You choose to engage with them so they keep coming back.

I think the board would be better off without the trolls and without the people who engage with them, just saying, ya know, opinion.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Can you say 0-3?

[/QUOTE]

If they lose to the clips, they can always claim that it was a road game..(since they share the Staple Center)..HA>>HA>>HA

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to RajonRondowski's comment:
    [QUOTE]

-

Just remember when you complain about Laker trolls that if you didn't engage with them they would go away.  You choose to engage with them so they keep coming back.

I think the board would be better off without the trolls and without the people who engage with them, just saying, ya know, opinion.

[/QUOTE]

What came first, chicken or the egg???

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Can you say 0-3?

[/QUOTE]

Actually, it will be 0-11???lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Does any body know the very first Laker  troll that came on this board???

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Boston is going to finish November like 12-4

LA is going to be like 8-9 at the end of November

but we all know it is how you finish that matters most. Not to support LA, they are way older, have a weaker bench and a TERRIBLE coach compared to the Phil back 2 back years of a couple seasons ago... and the C's are younger and deeper... but ever since the '08 title it has seemed like Boston has jumped out to GREAT starts before fading after Christmas in all seasons but last years lockout when... and La started slow, maybe b/c of an injury issue to a player like Bynum or w/e.... but then finished better, beat the C's in their Jan/Feb games and finished with a better record in the end.

Just be prepared for when these two teams are within a couple games of each other in February and if/when Boston drops 1 or both games to LA (2/7 and 2/20) the trolls will be more obnoxious than ever.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I am enjoying their early start struggles as much as anyone... but as I find it pointless to engage in the waste of time teenage mud-slinging cut and paste dumb pictures battles with the trolls that certain posters here love... I also find it a waste of time to predict their season over after 2 games... I will continue to just look at their flaws realistically and from a distance and focus more on what MY TEAM.. the Celtics... are doing. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to RajonRondowski's comment:
    [QUOTE]

-

[/QUOTE]
    I agree with you.  We would be better off if we didn't converse with any of the insulting and hateful posters on this site.  They wouldn't post on this site if they were being ignored.  Many of them start more threads than Celtics fans. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

[QUOTE]

Does any body know the very first Laker  troll that came on this board???

[/QUOTE]

greenkiller?