Update: Darko is a Celtic

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Update: Darko is a Celtic

With the high draft pick comes high expectations...............we don't have any for him.  Therefore, all he can do is shock us.  Love the signing!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

With the high draft pick comes high expectations...............we don't have any for him.  Therefore, all he can do is shock us.  Love the signing!!

[/QUOTE]

i agree 100%..i love this signning also.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And the Lakers' future looks bright with Robert Sacre, Darius Johnson-Odom, Reeves Nelson, and Greg Somogyi?

[/QUOTE]

At least. You never find any Lakers fans making a big deal on the forum with threads like "Robert Sacre is a Laker", or "Greg Sornogy is a Laker", do you?

At the time I post, Darko making the Celtics warranted 194 posts in this forum. Can't blame you folks for expressing the excitement. He IS your future!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to KingShaq's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

And the Lakers' future looks bright with Robert Sacre, Darius Johnson-Odom, Reeves Nelson, and Greg Somogyi?

[/QUOTE]

At least. You never find any Lakers fans making a big deal on the forum with threads like "Robert Sacre is a Laker", or "Greg Sornogy is a Laker", do you?

At the time I post, Darko making the Celtics warranted 194 posts in this forum. Can't blame you folks for expressing the excitement. He IS your future!!!!

[/QUOTE]

I would love it if the Lakers fans grow up, get a life and don't make a big deal of anything on this forum.  Most of the traffic here is generated by low life Lakers fans.  The Celtics fans are simply appreciating the fact that the Celts have better backup 5s than last year and are only paying a vet min to two of them.  But this may be a little too subtle for you to grasp.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would love it if the Lakers fans grow up, get a life and don't make a big deal of anything on this forum.  Most of the traffic here is generated by low life Lakers fans.  The Celtics fans are simply appreciating the fact that the Celts have better backup 5s than last year and are only paying a vet min to two of them.  But this may be a little too subtle for you to grasp.

[/QUOTE]

The big deal of anything on this forum is some kid bragging about how not making the playoffs is good, because the Celtics can collect "lottery picks", as in

'Of course we would prefer the Celtics not making the playoffs instead of making it to the Finals and ending up the 1st loser! Why? Because we would have better position in the Draft!'

See, until this kid comes to some senses, lottery pick Darko would become the joke of the month...

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

[QUOTE]

That's a dumb statement even for your standards.

Did the Celts give Darko a long term deal? 

Here:

A league source confirmed to CSNNE.com that Milicic, the No. 2 overall pick in the 2003 NBA draft, will sign a one-year deal with the Celtics next week for the veteran's minimum.

It's a one year deal for the vet's minimum. Who said anything about Darko being the future?

[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, after DH12 snubbed the Celtics, Darko is in line for a long term deal...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

[QUOTE]

The Lakers missed the playoffs in 2005 and it resulted in Andrew Bynum. Andrew Bynum resulted in Dwight Howard, right?

If the Lakers made the playoffs in 2005, no Bynum.

Even us Celtic fans knew that even if the Celts made it to the Finals in 2002, against Shaq and Kobe, the Celts would just be swept by the Lakers.

Apparently you haven't heard of the saying, "Pick your fights."

[/QUOTE]

Well, "pick your fights"? that's not what a professional is supposed to do. Are you telling us that the Celtics deliberately tank in the conference playoffs in order to preserve the 9-3 and 17-4?

Duke, do you see that?

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

[QUOTE]

If Darko plays well, then he deserves a long term extension. If not, then he won't be here next season.

In case you didn't know, the Heat won a championship with Bosh at Center and Battier at PF. 

Also, DH12 will be the first Laker big man superstar that will fail to win a championship. That's a guarantee!

[/QUOTE]

Is that the same type of guarantee that the Celtics would miss the 2012 playoffs? Heck, I remember you said you wouldn't post until October. Is it October yet?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

[QUOTE]

Professionals are not supposed to tank. But fans are allowed to tank. 

Last season I preferred the Celts miss the playoffs because I was sure they will not win a championship. In the end I was right, right?

[/QUOTE]

Fans are allowed to tank? Beats me. I don't know you were there on the court tanking. What number did you wear?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Players play and where uniforms............FANS don't....possibly the dumbest post ever!!!

I think he means fans are allowed to jump off the bandwagon, while players are stuck - GEEZ -common sense!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Robert Sacre has a non-guaranteed contract.  I would BET that if it was guaranteed, they would be talking about it somewhere in laker land!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

to all celtic fans

lakers fans post on this forum because they want us to give credit to the lakers for something they do not have and thats 17 nba world championships!look,james worthy one of the lakers own does not have confidence the lakers will win the championship!when one of your own says it thats a rsd flag right from the start.then, when ron artest(thats right i said ron artest he aint no metta world peace,after what he did to harden in the playoffs last year because he was losing!),micheal jordan(the greatest player to ever touch a basketball)had a field day laughing at the lakers!on worldwide television none the less!that being said lakers fans also post on this board because they (do not)have confidence the lakers will win it all!if i had total confidence in my team i would not care what anybody said about them because i know i have the best team!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The big deal of anything on this forum is some kid bragging about how not making the playoffs is good, because the Celtics can collect "lottery picks", as in

'Of course we would prefer the Celtics not making the playoffs instead of making it to the Finals and ending up the 1st loser! Why? Because we would have better position in the Draft!'

See, until this kid comes to some senses, lottery pick Darko would become the joke of the month...

[/QUOTE]

The big deal on this forum is KingStupid carrying on with stupidity and then trying to exemplify Lakers fans to Celtics fans.  I think that Darko's presence improves the Celtics backup 5 situation especially given their salary cap constraints.  His Stupidness thinks that Darko is the joke of the month.