Update on Shaq

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Update on Shaq

Remember how many of you I fought with over this??????

rotoworld...

Shaquille O'Neal practiced on both Thursday and Friday but there is still no definitive timetable for his return.

"Maybe (game) one, maybe two but I do think he’ll play," said coach Doc Rivers. "I guess he’s done some stuff with (trainer) Eddie (Lacerte). Eddie’s more confident that he’ll play." This is a positive update, but as usual Celtics' fans are left in a holding pattern as we await Shaq's postseason debut.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Re: Update on Shaq

In Response to Update on Shaq:
    [QUOTE]Remember how many of you I fought with over this?????? rotoworld... Shaquille O'Neal practiced on both Thursday and Friday but there is still no definitive timetable for his return. "Maybe (game) one, maybe two but I do think he’ll play," said coach Doc Rivers. "I guess he’s done some stuff with (trainer) Eddie (Lacerte). Eddie’s more confident that he’ll play." This is a positive update, but as usual Celtics' fans are left in a holding pattern as we await Shaq's postseason debut.
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

Let's wait and see, but we don't need Shaq to beat Miami.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Agreed, but this guy is not done... he's getting ready. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Even half a shack giving us 5-8 minutes  evry other game is an asset...and i mean ASSet...