User Names

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

User Names

Are there any good reasons, why a poster would go by more then one user name on a message board. One of our current posters, has at least 5 user names. Just wondering if any of you guys were aware of it, or bothered by it. Does it seem strange, or is it just HAHAHA funny?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: User Names

who has five names?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

i don't find it any more or less bothersome or strange than some of the other crap that goes on here. but yeah, who's the five namer? i know someone here w/ four names, but it's not the person alluded to.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickFaldo. Show NickFaldo's posts

In Response to Re: User Names:
    [QUOTE]i don't find it any more or less bothersome or strange than some of the other crap that goes on here. but yeah, who's the five namer? i know someone here w/ four names, but it's not the person alluded to.
    Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]

He's mad because P34 came up with all that proof he isn't a true Celtics fan. I've seen him accuse P34 of having many usernames but no proof was ever given. Che's also done that.

When Dudder posted Perk is a thug who needs to take ebonics, both he and Che claimed that wasn't a racist post. I think he said something like ebonics doesn't necessarily have to do with one being African-American. Yeah right.

If there's anyone who appears to be gaming this board with multiple usernames, it's the person who started this thread. Heck, he might even be the infamous Martini troll who hates people from Boston. I don't mind dislocated Boston fans posting on this board. However, ones like this guy and the person claiming to come from Asia are a different matter.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

And yet, reasons do exist for this.  Some as simple as - "One day I forgot my username and password from my work computer, so I had to invent another one when I got to my home computer."

Others are more personal and have more to do with hiding from trolls and the OLD mods (the new ones are great, and they listen).

Most of the trolls are gone now, so IF those people exist, I'm sure they are sticking to one name!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from b126962. Show b126962's posts

In Response to User Names:
    [QUOTE] Are there any good reasons, why a poster would go by more then one user name on a message board. One of our current posters, has at least 5 user names. Just wondering if any of you guys were aware of it, or bothered by it. Does it seem strange, or is it just HAHAHA funny?
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Ha ha I just made a new account just after you posted this. I used a fake email for my first one so it wouldn't let me log on on a computer where I had just logged off for the first time since they made that rule, but I'm still logged on on another computer, so I'll use both now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to User Names:
    [QUOTE] Are there any good reasons, why a poster would go by more then one user name on a message board. One of our current posters, has at least 5 user names. Just wondering if any of you guys were aware of it, or bothered by it. Does it seem strange, or is it just HAHAHA funny?
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

i'm just curious, Ky.....how do we know something like this?  I'm not a savvy poster so I'm wondering how to tell.   Maybe I can uncover people who "support their own posts" by using a second ID.....but how can I tell?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to User Names : Ha ha I just made a new account just after you posted this. I used a fake email for my first one so it wouldn't let me log on on a computer where I had just logged off for the first time since they made that rule, but I'm still logged on on another computer, so I'll use both now.
    Posted by b12696"2"[/QUOTE]

ha ha....... i think we're all very proud of you.  thank you for the tutorial on how to be multi nomenclature on the board.  but i still don't have any desire to do it.  but you do whatever makes it a bright day for you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: User Names : ha ha....... i think we're all very proud of you.  thank you for the tutorial on how to be multi nomenclature on the board.  but i still don't have any desire to do it.  but you do whatever makes it a bright day for you.
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

Acie and I are the same person.

I argue with myself about Rondo at home as well.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: User Names : Acie and I are the same person. I argue with myself about Rondo at home as well.
    Posted by Icon11[/QUOTE]

i can find very little debate on rondo's side, so i must be engaging in "hate" since that is the new constructive criticism.  to argue you need to be torn over two sides, right?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

I was one of those accused of being Fierce34 last year. Last year when you disagreed with kyceltic's opinion you were automatically Fierce34 using a different username. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: User Names : i can find very little debate on rondo's side, so i must be engaging in "hate" since that is the new constructive criticism.  to argue you need to be torn over two sides, right?
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

I think so man...I think so.

You don't hate you're just fun to go at because you can defend yourself.

By the way I love posts about other posters.  Who needs to talk about basketball?  I'm going to start a thread questioning whether Kirk6 kicks his dog.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: User Names : I think so man...I think so. You don't hate you're just fun to go at because you can defend yourself. By the way I love posts about other posters.  Who needs to talk about basketball?  I'm going to start a thread questioning whether Kirk6 kicks his dog.
    Posted by Icon11[/QUOTE]

yes, the sizzling, visceral underbelly of such issues needs to be explored.  there could be a reality series in it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

kyceltic is Paul Pierce and P34 is Ray Allen. You folks haven't figured this out yet? It's a well thought out marketing ploy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

People who spend their time trying to confuse others are ultimately only confusing themselves

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]People who spend their time trying to confuse others are ultimately only confusing themselves
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]
    Confucious say.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: User Names : Confucious say.
    Posted by OneNation[/QUOTE]
    Hey, I just got back from Thailand.  Cut me some slack.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

did U visit the Golden Buddha???

dont point your feet at him

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Don't point your feet at anybody for that matter.  Saw Golden Buddha last time.  I was up in the north this time.  Went to Doi Inthanon National Park.  It was 40 degrees in the daytime there.  40 degrees in Thailand!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: User Names : Hey, I just got back from Thailand.  Cut me some slack.
    My aparogeeze Qui Chang.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: User Names : My aparogeeze Qui Chang.
    Posted by OneNation[/QUOTE]
    U clack me up

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: User Names : U clack me up
    Enjoy the game my man....we'll hope for a victory, although Ray already got jobbed for a second foul... was good D on Kobe.