Wade was the Difference

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

Re: Wade was the Difference

Fierce,
    We snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory in the last two games.  As a whole Wade may have been the difference, but tonight it was Lebron.  He sat PP on the bench in the first half and then lit him like a Roman candle in the second.

PA

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

-

Lol 

My, my but don't you have a great flair for the obvious. LoL

Got any more real insights to share?

http://rajonrondowski.blogspot.com/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Lebron was the difference! He made the big shots att he end of both game 4 and 5!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

In Response to Re: Wade was the Difference:
    [QUOTE]Fierce, We snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory in the last two games.  As a whole Wade may have been the difference, but tonight it was Lebron.  He sat PP on the bench in the first half and then lit him like a Roman candle in the second. PA
    Posted by PACelt[/QUOTE]

LMAO...

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]Wade averaging 30.2 ppg not a big deal?  The series was over when the Celts went down 0-2 in the series.  In 2008 and 2010 the Celtics beat Lebron and the Cavs because instead of Wade as the SG it was Wally Szczerbiak in 2008 and Anthony Parker in 2010.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Didn't they beat Wade and the Heat in 2010, before James got there and made the difference?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

Heat won two at home that's what they were supposed to do!  We had the opportunity to win the last two.  That's what we were supposed to do to win this series.

We didn't. We lost two very, winnable games.

Our time has passed.

PA

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Wade and LJ both had over 30....we had to many missed jumpers and turnovers

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

I think Injuries made the difference personally....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

When a guy like Lebron makes as many threes as he did tonight you have no chance.  Just was very unlucky for us.  I love the Celtics and if we can re-tool it will be another year of high expectations. The thing will be Garnett plays thirty or less minutes with Ray and Paul doing the same. The catch is we need personnel to play other minutes. That we have to work on.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]I think Injuries made the difference personally....

Posted by KGLove[/QUOTE]

-

You're right, but the smarty-pants has got an answer already cuz he's got a great flair for the ovbvious.

In fact, I think he's become a Heat fan overnight.  LoL

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wade was the Difference : That's not fair, Rondowski. I'm just not the type to make excuses after losing.  I mean come on! Injuries? The refs? That's so lame! The Celts got outrebounded 28-45 in Game 4 and once again got outrebounded tonight 30-38. Enough with the excuses!

I believe that Rondo's injury mattered a lot.  Other injuries should have been expected.  I also accept the fact that Miami won.  It was obvious early in the season that the Celts needed to upgrade the bench.  Their big guys simply could not have played as many minutes as Miami's.  When Rondo went down, Miami got a big advantage.  It shows in the numbers.

I am looking for a bench upgrade next year.  Lets see how the Celts pull it off.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

small upgrades...Its a must.  Hopefully Murphy stays and can regain his touch from a season ago!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wade was the Difference : I agree Rondo's injury mattered. The problem is Rondo still has not shown us that he can hit the open jumpers. Part of the reason why KG can't get it going in the paint is because the Heat defenders are collapsing in the paint. They're daring Rondo to shoot, leaving him open all the time in the perimeter. No upgrades next season. Celts will go after Dwight in 2012.

But when I say it its lame? ok ...

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wade was the Difference : Nope! He specifically said Rondo's injury. What you said was "injuries". That could mean Shaq, JO, Pierce, or Delonte.  But to be clear, I'm not saying that you're lame. All I'm saying is if we blame it on injuries it's lame. 

So Shaq's injury didn't matter? According to you we were playing our best basketball when Shaq was healthy....