Wallace, Green, Bradley on Block

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Wallace, Green, Bradley on Block

According to Espn's  Chris Broussard anyway. I don't see how he can get anyone to take Wallace this year. I would love to see Green gone, any decent small forward in the NBA could match his production. Bradley is a bit of a surprise, but lets face it he isn't that good either.  I think a lot will go down before the deadline.

.Broussard also added that "(Celtics president of basketball operations Danny) Ainge is looking to clear as much cap room as soon as he can, so if he can find takers for Gerald Wallace, Jeff Green and Avery Bradley, they're gone."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Re: Wallace, Green, Bradley on Block

Easier said than done.

I'll be happy if Ainge can get another 1st rounder for Hump and get rid of Bass.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Obviously Bass and Hump are on the block too.

I would say the only guys that aren't right now are Sully, Oly and Rondo, and I say Rondo only because they could get more value for him in the off season if he shows he can get his game back. It would be pennies on the dollar to trade him now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Well, that is a lot different than trading, say, Green for Asik.  This means he wants money to be a player in the FA sweepstakes.  Could he "Godfather" a guy like Hayward??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Easier said than done.

I'll be happy if Ainge can get another 1st rounder for Hump and get rid of Bass.

[/QUOTE]

I would be happy if he got rid of any of those guys for picks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

If Ainge can get rid of Wallace without taking back any bad contracts then I'm all in for Hayward.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

sounds like a fire sale is coming, if he's right. hate to see us give green and bradley away for next to nothing. both are good role players, but i guess we're not to the point where we need good role players yet. maybe we need stars first. then again, hard to attract stars without having the complimentary players already in place. if true, maybe this is a sign that we're going deep into rebuilding through the draft, which means no quick fix is coming and we'll be in the lottery for the next few years. if so, no point in holding onto rondo either. trade 'em all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

A nightmare scenario for those who thought the Celts would be better than expected and make the playoffs as a 4th seed by winning the division.

HAHAHA

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

A nightmare scenario for those who thought the Celts would be better than expected and make the playoffs as a 4th seed by winning the division.

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

How many here really expected that .... three?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Interesting:

http://hoopshype.com/free_agency_2014.htm

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

My bet is that Sullenger, Green and Bayless are on the team next season.

Rondo, Bass, Hump, Pressey, Bogans and Wallace are not.

Jury is still out with Bradley, Oly and Fav, and the rest don't matter.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

hard to see us trading away oly after only one season in which he played fairly well for a rookie. the only problem is that he plays the same position as sully. maybe not the smartest pick in hindsight, but we also weren't sure how sully would come back from his surgery.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

In response to kaktug's comment:

hard to see us trading away oly after only one season in which he played fairly well for a rookie. the only problem is that he plays the same position as sully. maybe not the smartest pick in hindsight, but we also weren't sure how sully would come back from his surgery.

Imagine a frontcourt rotation of Embiid, Sully, and Oly.

Sully can play C.

Oly can play PF.

We're "golden" with Sully and Oly.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

The last time a Celtic rookie was selected to the Rising Stars Challenge was back in 2008, Rondo.

Even Sully wasn't picked last year.

Give Oly time and we will not be disappointed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from anguskahn. Show anguskahn's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Interesting:

http://hoopshype.com/free_agency_2014.htm

[/QUOTE]

That is pathetic.  Beyond the top 5 (which arent coming to Boston) the only player on that entire list that I think could be a piece of a future championship is Lance Stephenson.  On the entire list of 100.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

In response to anguskahn's comment:

That is pathetic.  Beyond the top 5 (which arent coming to Boston) the only player on that entire list that I think could be a piece of a future championship is Lance Stephenson.  On the entire list of 100.

BINGO!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

OMG here we go again, repost of my info into a seperate post!  I feel desperation in the fingers of Celtics fans!! 

happyarms

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:
    [QUOTE]

OMG here we go again, repost of my info into a seperate post!  I feel desperation in the fingers of Celtics fans!! 

happyarms

[/QUOTE]
    Don't worry. Nash is coming back soon and Kobe will need a few more weeks but, he will come back just in time to help your Lakers make the playoffs this season. Go Kobe!!!! I forgot what are they paying him next season? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from frommaine. Show frommaine's posts

In response to kaktug's comment:
    [QUOTE]

sounds like a fire sale is coming, if he's right. hate to see us give green and bradley away for next to nothing. both are good role players, but i guess we're not to the point where we need good role players yet. maybe we need stars first. then again, hard to attract stars without having the complimentary players already in place. if true, maybe this is a sign that we're going deep into rebuilding through the draft, which means no quick fix is coming and we'll be in the lottery for the next few years. if so, no point in holding onto rondo either. trade 'em all.

[/QUOTE]

I would say get rid of Green.  He plays when he wants to and it isn't very often.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from frommaine. Show frommaine's posts

[QUOTE]

Easier said than done.

[/QUOTE]

I would say get rid of Green.  He plays when he wants to and it isn't very often.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:
    [QUOTE]

happyarms

[/QUOTE]

Desperation is overpaying for Eric Bledsoe, since Ramon Sessions and Steve Nash cost you FOUR 1st round picks, and haven't exactly worked out for you.

But, there's always DH..............oh wait! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

It really doesn't mater what the Lakers do.  They stink now and will stink in the forseable future.

The Lakers are the most incompetent and worst run organizations in the NBA right now.  The contracts they gave Nash and Kome are simply stupid.  The way they handled Howard was childish and their PR afterwards was embarrassing.  They have the worst coach, shallow bench, few future draft picks, no team chemistry and worst of all - poison Kome to drive free agents in the opposite direction.

They will continue to spend foolishly and focus on individual players while the Celtics build a championship team.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It really doesn't mater what the Lakers do.  They stink now and will stink in the forseable future.

The Lakers are the most incompetent and worst run organizations in the NBA right now.  The contracts they gave Nash and Kome are simply stupid.  The way they handled Howard was childish and their PR afterwards was embarrassing.  They have the worst coach, shallow bench, few future draft picks, no team chemistry and worst of all - poison Kome to drive free agents in the opposite direction.

They will continue to spend foolishly and focus on individual players while the Celtics build a championship team.

[/QUOTE]

I know, it's laughable.  People out here think Kevin Love is coming, but he can't opt out until July 2015.......

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

The Lakers need so much more than Kevin Love.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

[QUOTE]

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

I am one of those three. Since 12/18/13 we have lost 10 games that we had the lead with less than 3 minutes left. We lost those games but,if we had only won 1/2 of those games we'd be .500, we didn't so we're not.

As for Rondo,he has been back for 5 games after missing a year with a serious knee injury. Predictably he hasn't set the world on fire with his play the first 5 games. I expect Rondo not to be up to speed,not totally 100%,by around March. Many of the posters that are obsessed Rondo haters are akin to Pats fans who wanted to trade Brady after he got hurt because Cassell had a few good games.

As for Fierce 34,Pierce34 and Fiercy the twice banned/dumped and now in his 1st month with his new moniker the lifeless one has averaged 44 posts a day everyday. 34 Eventhough I agree with a decent amount of your posts, you really need to stop with that HAHAHA stuff. Anyone that has nothing better to do than post an average of 2 posts an hour aned has been banned/dumped twice and has posted over 1000x in a 25 day period has no room to ridicule anyone. One could assume that if someone has time to observe and post that many times in such a short time has to be either chair bound or wears an ankle bracelet that does not let them leave the house. I don't want to seem cold but you brought this on yourself,so 34 I'm going to go out on this beautiful day and take a walk.,

HAHAHA and 4Q.