Wallace, Green, Bradley on Block

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Re: Wallace, Green, Bradley on Block

I would rather try to hold on to AB for as long as we can. I would only give him up if we got a starter or very good draft pick. Just to clear cap space shouldn't be the reason to let him go.

I think we have to keep either Rondo or AB. Signing both may be tough but keep one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A nightmare scenario for those who thought the Celts would be better than expected and make the playoffs as a 4th seed by winning the division.

HAHAHA

I am one of those three. Since 12/18/13 we have lost 10 games that we had the lead with less than 3 minutes left. We lost those games but,if we had only won 1/2 of those games we'd be .500, we didn't so we're not.

As for Rondo,he has been back for 5 games after missing a year with a serious knee injury. Predictably he hasn't set the world on fire with his play the first 5 games. I expect Rondo not to be up to speed,not totally 100%,by around March. Many of the posters that are obsessed Rondo haters are akin to Pats fans who wanted to trade Brady after he got hurt because Cassell had a few good games.

As for Fierce 34,Pierce34 and Fiercy the twice banned/dumped and now in his 1st month with his new moniker the lifeless one has averaged 44 posts a day everyday. 34 Eventhough I agree with a decent amount of your posts, you really need to stop with that HAHAHA stuff. Anyone that has nothing better to do than post an average of 2 posts an hour aned has been banned/dumped twice and has posted over 1000x in a 25 day period has no room to ridicule anyone. One could assume that if someone has time to observe and post that many times in such a short time has to be either chair bound or wears an ankle bracelet that does not let them leave the house. I don't want to seem cold but you brought this on yourself,so 34 I'm going to go out on this beautiful day and take a walk.,

HAHAHA and 4Q.

[/QUOTE]

You're just one of many on here that have no interest or time to engage Fiercy's immature taunting and baiting.      

Despite being banned several times, he rushes back here like malignant prostate cancer and continues his obnoxious behavior.   

Just put the humorless troll on ignore like we have.  He obviously has bigger problems in life than an internet addiction and an ODD disorder.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Of course the only guys here who don't like me are the ones that I proved wrong.

It's understandable.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Obviously Bass and Hump are on the block too.

I would say the only guys that aren't right now are Sully, Oly and Rondo, and I say Rondo only because they could get more value for him in the off season if he shows he can get his game back. It would be pennies on the dollar to trade him now."

This is exactly right. Well put. 

I believe everyone except for Sully is on the block right now, but - Ainge likely to hold Rondo for a bit as you said. 

OP: regardless of what Broussard said I don't really believe Wallace or Green are on the block. By that I mean, I'm sure Ainge wants to trade them but neither one of those guys is tradeable the way they are playing relative to their contracts. 

Bradley I think Ainge would move because I don't think Ainge believes he can sign Bradley for enough of a hometown discount to make it worthwhile. I think Ainge likes Bradley's game but has bigger plans for that cap space (and we don't have that much cap room due to other dead weight contracts -see: Green, Wallace)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

I would say the only guys that aren't right now are Sully, Oly and Rondo, and I say Rondo only because they could get more value for him in the off season if he shows he can get his game back. It would be pennies on the dollar to trade him now."

I believe everyone except for Sully is on the block right now, but - Ainge likely to hold Rondo for a bit as you said. 

OP: regardless of what Broussard said I don't really believe Wallace or Green are on the block. By that I mean, I'm sure Ainge wants to trade them but neither one of those guys is tradeable the way they are playing relative to their contracts. 

Bradley I think Ainge would move because I don't think Ainge believes he can sign Bradley for enough of a hometown discount to make it worthwhile. I think Ainge likes Bradley's game but has bigger plans for that cap space (and we don't have that much cap room due to other dead weight contracts -see: Green, Wallace)

With or without Bradley, the Celts don't have that much cap space.

So it makes sense to keep Bradley at 7.5m per year.

I want the Celts to get a lottery pick for Bradley or Eric Bledsoe.

If not then I think AB is worth it at 7.5m per year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" want the Celts to get a lottery pick for Bradley or Eric Bledsoe.

If not then I think AB is worth it at 7.5m per year."

I agree......but: I think AB will command a bit more of an offer sheet than that. 

I guess it's hard to say, depends on what other teams are looking for, but he should be able to get a bit more than 7.5. 

But yeah, if Ainge can re-sign him for that amount, I'd be good with that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

" want the Celts to get a lottery pick for Bradley or Eric Bledsoe.

If not then I think AB is worth it at 7.5m per year."

I agree......but: I think AB will command a bit more of an offer sheet than that. 

I guess it's hard to say, depends on what other teams are looking for, but he should be able to get a bit more than 7.5. 

But yeah, if Ainge can re-sign him for that amount, I'd be good with that.

[/QUOTE]

That makes no sense ... he wants to trade Bradley (looking for $8MM/yr) for Bledsoe (looking for max contract) ... If Bledsoe is that valuable then Suns would be insane to give him up for Bradley. It makes more sense to do RR (another potential max contract) for Bledsoe with the expiring contract of Okafor to get it done. Suns intended to move Okafor before trade deadline when they got him and he's not gonna help anyone this season. All he is, is an expiring contract with an insurance payment to lessen the pain of carrying him. Green and RR for Oak & Bledsoe is a deal that helps both teams. Throw in AB & Bogans for a 1st & 2nd rd pick in 2014 while you're at it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to CeltsFanInNH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to fbombfury's comment:
    [QUOTE]

OMG here we go again, repost of my info into a seperate post!  I feel desperation in the fingers of Celtics fans!! 

happyarms

[/QUOTE]
    Don't worry. Nash is coming back soon and Kobe will need a few more weeks but, he will come back just in time to help your Lakers make the playoffs this season. Go Kobe!!!! I forgot what are they paying him next season? 
    [/QUOTE]
    While you people are worry about stock piling draft picks, we'll be signing FA's!
    "As for the Kevin Love-to-New York rumors, most executives believe Love is destined for the Lakers when he becomes a free agent in 2015. "That's a 100 percent certainty," one GM told me. "

Son, do you know what 100% means?  Means this guy in purple and gold...ENJOY!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

I am not a fan of Bradley, Green, or Wallace.

Bradley is too small and fragile, Green plays like it's preseason, and Wallace isn't any good anymore.

Green I could probably live with if he we had Embiid and Hayward.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Only is Boston folks!  Missingteeth

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Only is Boston folks!  Missingteeth

[/QUOTE]

lakers plan to overpay for Bledsoe - give that guy a max deal?

Great - Nash, koME and Bledose will be the only players on the team.  Who will get them the ball??

Thanks, Jimmy!