Watch Fierce turncoat after one lost!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Watch Fierce turncoat after one lost!

Fierce is like a politician - remind me of Senator kerry

"I Actually Did Vote for the $87 Billion, Before I voted Against It"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Watch Fierce turncoat after one lost!

haha, Che I have the guy on ignore, its literally making this place a joy to visit again

One thing that you can always count on from fierce is his spins, misdirections and refusal to be a man and make a stand while obnoxiously bullying someone repeatedly for a minor gaffe like typing MLE when you meant BAE or 14m when its 13.35.... he really is pathetic.

I liked that he tried to call me out for being 'wrong' when I 'predicted' LA would be a 50 win 2nd rd team (pretty solid by me, nobody thought they would be this bad) while he was too big a coward to come up with a wins prediction... he literally refused to give a number he was that scared of being wrong... and when I asked if he thought they wouldn't even make it to the 2nd rd, he refused to answer that as well... just hiding behind his 'crappy' label, which to him apprently meant anything from lotto team to #3 seed 55 win club that lost in the WCF... that was his wide range of possibilities for LA's season... yup he wins that one (they could be in the lotto or they could lose to OKC in the West finals... regardless they are crappy...hahahahaha)

Glad I am a man and not a child with no life who needs to feel like he has self-worth by being 'right' all the time and bullying others on a sports forum

again Che, the ignore button is a great thing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

I don't ignore Fierce - I want a head on collision - headlight or no headlights on. He posted all the possible trades and salary caps here, nothing else left for him to post that's why he belly flops most of the time.

He used to be a Rondo guy - then hated Rondo and now wants Bradley. Last month the celtics playing really bad - a couple of weeks ago, they started to shine ---> foooking fungus now riding the bandwagon. He said, the celtics will be eliminated on the 1st game (playoff) - now he said possibilty they will last -- his azz!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:

I don't ignore Fierce - I want a head on collision - headlight or no headlights on. He posted all the possible trades and salary caps here, nothing else left for him to post that's why he belly flops most of the time.

He used to be a Rondo guy - then hated Rondo and now wants Bradley. Last month the celtics playing really bad - a couple of weeks ago, they started to shine ---> foooking fungus now riding the bandwagon. He said, the celtics will be eliminated on the 1st game (playoff) - now he said possibilty they will last -- his azz!

He's a liar and a flip-flopper who spins like a top, what do you expect, its what you get from a mental miget obsessed with being right... all his self-esteem comes from this board while guys like you and me get it in the real world, meet him head on all you like... I haven't seen such a pathetic bully since my high school days so I'd rather just put his sad loser act on ignore.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

oh...now two loses

Watch Fierce Fungus go back to his old dirty clothes and wear stinky underwear!

He'll bring Rondo back and take Bradley out with his poor shooting. Just watch the 1st exit back again to the grid.

Fierce used to start posting @6:30 am and no where to be found. Hey, use your other name to sign