Watching Jeff Green play

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bramrok. Show bramrok's posts

Watching Jeff Green play

is like torture. he is indecisive, uncoordinated, can't make a shot; what a 
    grossly overrated player. is there any more overrated player in basketball?; the guy is useless

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Watching Jeff Green play

Bramrok you got one part right he is indecisive.  He is not going to lead this team is clear. He did play good defense on Lebron, but the guy is not a game changer in any way shape of form.  

The Celtics played and shot as poorly as you can play.  The Heat however are not beating us we are.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bramrok. Show bramrok's posts

just got mad watching the first half, pierce has also been pretty bad, dribbling the ball off his foot, hopefully we make a run in the second half with rondo,

jeff green looks like a deer in the headlights and he kept leaving james jones open for threes; i hate the trade, but it is time to move on, go Celtics!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

I loved the trade , but Green has not shown he is an impact player and part of the future Next Big Three

I hope they can get something for him in a sign and trade

even if they win the championship....

Big Baby deserves a big buck extension before Jeff Green

But at least Ainge made the move NOW rather than sign Green in the offseason and be stuck with him for 4 or 5 yrs at big money

Better to sign another impact vet for SHORT big money , like Jason Richardson for a one or two yr deal for $8-$10M yr.......Green doesn't seem to have the fire to be a great Celtic........Big Baby does, Rondo does, KG and RAY do, Shaq does, Delonte does, Jeff Green doesn't seem to......