We are 3-0 vs the Heat this year, and have won 7 of the last 8!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

We are 3-0 vs the Heat this year, and have won 7 of the last 8!

I'm just saying - is it even a rivlary?

Feel free to chime in - for those of us HERE today!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: We are 3-0 vs the Heat this year, and have won 7 of the last 8!

Does this surprise you?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

And so we wait and wait for any contrarian view to this thread.  Anyone think we'll get one today?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

TWO days now - two days............since the Heat are beating up the great Pacers at the moment, I'm sure we'll here some contrarian views tomorrow.  I, myself, will have none of it!!  Join me!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Guess some of us don't consider it a rivalry yet - it's been three days!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

That's great that we have their number lately but we all know come May it may be a different story. The Magic beat us 2 ot of 3 last year in the reg. season and one was a real whipping. But we took them out in 6 surpisingly last year. They were the favorites and we probably will be too against the Heat but they can beat us in May if we are not 100 % healthy and I mean we need everyone. Jermaine, Shaq, Quis, Dolonte.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

When the Celts play the Heat, it seems like they turn the D up a notch. Maybe the C's pose match up problems that Miami can't solve, or maybe Miami's head is messed up when they play Boston. I'd like to think it's a combo of both.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Heddy,
    These posts are so lame no one even replies to them except yourself!
     I will reply to remind you that Feb 24 th is coming shortly!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: We are 3-0 vs the Heat this year, and have won 7 of the last 8!:
    [QUOTE]Heddy, These posts are so lame no one even replies to them except yourself!  I will reply to remind you that Feb 24 th is coming shortly!
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]

Of course they are lame.  I'm "calling someone out".  Not that it's any of your business, but we have an obnoxious Heat fan on this forum.  He talks a world of smack, then HIDES when we beat them.  This is for him, but it's been FIVE days now, and not a word - again, don't like the thread, stay off!!