We are officially in trouble

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

We are officially in trouble

Rondo gets out of his funk or recovers from injury or this team's title chances are toast.

Games that need to be won are lost to Philly, Clips, and Nets.  That tells you something.  West and Shaq not being rushed back is stupid.

We are officially in trouble.

Those that don't think so must by into what we did last year.  Road wins are a hard road to hoe in the playoffs.  We have also not been as good as we were on the road last year.

A friend told me early in the year that Shaq could end up being a problem for the Celtics and I am hoping he is wrong.  It may be Shaq's rules will get our starters and other players so tired from the regular season we won't be at full strength.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

Re: We are officially in trouble

we're actually in great shape...except for rondo. he's the weak link at the moment. so he and doc better fix it fast.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

Don't worry you guys will be fine until you meet the Lakers in the finals. Then you are in big trouble. Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

it would never happen, but once delonte comes back i would rather have him start than rondo anyday. much more of a complete player

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Kahtug,
    We lost to the Nets tonight.  It was an away game back to back so it was tough but that is no excuse. The team played stupidly and did not execute through the game.  I think Rondo and injuries until resolved are a risk to this season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn313. Show rpn313's posts

The Big 4 look confused and abused on the court right now. 

That shows how important team chemistry is.  It's not about the talent on paper, it's about if they gel on the court.  Perk and Nate are not as good but for some reason it has affect Rondo and the other Big 4 in a Big way. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In trouble of losing the #1 seed, but other than that the Celts are fine.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

P34,
    I think the Number one seed was important to this team.  It will be a test if we don't and if we give in to not being number one I think we go back to plan B which is last year's plan to take a lesser seed and be road warriors.  We almost made it last year but we went to great pains to change that this year.  

If we don't succeed we give our enemies confidence.  We just lost three out of four to the Clippers, Nets and Philly.  Not exactly road warriors redux.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

In Response to Re: We are officially in trouble:
    [QUOTE]In trouble of losing the #1 seed, but other than that the Celts are fine.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]
    I agree all i want is homecourt advantage throughout the east playoffs...we cant afford to lose these games...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In trouble of losing the #1 seed, but other than that the Celts are fine.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]
    Losing the #1 seed may mean trouble.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

We are now tied for home court.  Shaq is not back and who knows the condition of West.  Rondo looks injured to me as well.  I am not full of confidence at the moment.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The starters had a lot of rest last night and a short flight and the result was a terrible loss.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

I said in trouble of losing the #1 seed, I didn't say the Celts will not be the #1 seed. It's impossible the Bulls will not lose a single game until the end of the regular season. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]I said in trouble of losing the #1 seed, I didn't say the Celts will not be the #1 seed. It's impossible the Bulls will not lose a single game until the end of the regular season. 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

That may be true, but the Bulls have the EASIEST schedule to close out the regular season. That schedule can help them keep the #1 seed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are officially in trouble : That may be true, but the Bulls have the EASIEST schedule to close out the regular season. That schedule can help them keep the #1 seed.
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

Tell that to the Celtics. The Celtics also have an easy March schedule, right?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Not as easy as the Bulls!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

We have managed to make the Clips, Nets, and 6'ers look like Jordan-esk type teams. With their big star hitting the dagger at the end. We aren't winning another champoinship for a LONG time. This team is strickly a jump shooting team with NO inside presence. Think Shaq-daddy will change that? Think again. He's gunna be so out of shape, he'll be a 10 minute player.

Easy schedules? Are you guys kidding me with "easy schedules" talk? We're getting our butts handed to us by the bottom-feeders of the NBA, and have been all year.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Boogiebone,
    I smell a Laker fan.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]I said in trouble of losing the #1 seed, I didn't say the Celts will not be the #1 seed. It's impossible the Bulls will not lose a single game until the end of the regular season. 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]
    Yes, but its equally impossible that the Cs won't loose another game this season.
    I see it going just like last year, and could even see us drop to the #3 spot. Don't know why, as listening to Doc and the players you got the impression they really wanted the #1 spot this year. But how do you explain a game like tonite? They had a light night yesterday so tiredness can't have been a factor.

I fear we'll have to do it on the road again in the playoffs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

You have it right road warriors again.  Let's hope the Lakers lose a few more.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Dang, the way some of y'all guys panic just shocks me. Look, Doc has to give more playing time to the new guys in order to create more depth for the team in the playoffs. There are going to be some bumps in the road until the new guys get the hang of playing together. The end results will make it all worth losing to the Nets or Clippers (both teams are not bad by the way). Relax little chickens, the sky is not falling...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

What's funny is the Celts can still lose 4 more games in the remaining 17 games left and the Celts would still end up with 60 wins.

I think we will be officially in trouble if the Lakers catch up with us. The Lakers are the only real threat, keep that in mind. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

[QUOTE]What's funny is the Celts can still lose 4 more games in the remaining 17 games left and the Celts would still end up with 60 wins. I think we will be officially in trouble if the Lakers catch up with us. The Lakers are the only real threat, keep that in mind. 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

i swear man. i have never seen so many people panic so quickly. how r we in trouble? we lose a game and now its over. lets just forget the next games. we might as well not play them cause we're done.

and who says the lakers are gonna make it to the finals? san antonio, dallas and now OKC will have something to say about that. RELAX PEOPLE!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

My car has no tires but other than that, its fine ..... it doesn't matter if we win 60 games if the Heat win 61 and the Bulls win 62 ... then we get to play the Knicks yayy!!  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

right now we are still 2 wins ahead of the lakers. and the lakers are playing not bad right now. it makes me mad to see the lakers doing so well and we are struggling. i wodner if its jsut because doc is trying to mix so many new guys into the line up.