We can still win a title stop worrying

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondo9Fan. Show RajonRondo9Fan's posts

We can still win a title stop worrying

We have yet to play a game at home. All we have to do is win all our home games and take one on the road. We had two chances to take one on the road we failed but we still have two more chances to take a road game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

Re: We can still win a title stop worrying

I'll jump on the optimistic bandwagon.  The Celts didn't play particularly well last night and still had the game tied in the 4th.  The play of West, Green and Baby (although he forced a couple late last night) is very encouraging.  If Paul and Ray get a few more shots to go they are right there at the end, even though LBJ had a huge game.

Obviously the big problem is the Heat know if they get 1 in Boston this thing is over but if the Celts show some Celtic Pride and take 2 at home, the pressure is all right back on Miami. 

I have no doubt that the winner of this series will be in the finals.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Celtics fans need to realize that the Heat are like a pampered race horse.  Once it gets tested it will spit the bit and quit.  You saw Lebron do it against us last year and Orlando the year before. It helps that we are tough mentally and healthy.  If we are we can win this thing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

In Response to We can still win a title stop worrying:
    [QUOTE]We have yet to play a game at home. All we have to do is win all our home games and take one on the road. We had two chances to take one on the road we failed but we still have two more chances to take a road game.
    Posted by RajonRondo9Fan[/QUOTE]

Boston plaed vey poorly at home against New York.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

In Response to Re: We can still win a title stop worrying:
    [QUOTE]In Response to We can still win a title stop worrying : Boston plaed vey poorly at home against New York.
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]

The Heat didn't exactly kill it in Philly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]Celtics fans need to realize that the Heat are like a pampered race horse.  Once it gets tested it will spit the bit and quit.  You saw Lebron do it against us last year and Orlando the year before. It helps that we are tough mentally and healthy.  If we are we can win this thing.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

4 out of 5 against a team they have lost 3 straight against seems plausible.

LeBron did this and that in the past.... he didn't have Wade and Bosh....

Are you even conscious?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

We are gonna win the next 2 !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

[QUOTE]We are gonna win the next 2 !
    Posted by KGLove[/QUOTE]

Oh look, a Celtics fan!!!! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We can still win a title stop worrying : 4 out of 5 against a team they have lost 3 straight against seems plausible. LeBron did this and that in the past.... he didn't have Wade and Bosh.... Are you even conscious?
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

Right on the money Mr. Doubter..why don't you go to miami's site and root for them...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We can still win a title stop worrying : 4 out of 5 against a team they have lost 3 straight against seems plausible. LeBron did this and that in the past.... he didn't have Wade and Bosh.... Are you even conscious?
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

I remember another Boston team that had lost 3 straight to an opponent and they managed to run off 4 straight.

It is not as if we are just learning that the Celts are flawed in areas and are older and slower than the Heat. 

How bout some of that good old Celtic Pride!   

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

I was wrong and thought the C's would split down south. Having said that this series is far from over. Celt fans hang in there. The team Must win 2 at home.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

compliments to everyone on this thread who believe that Celtics will come back and even the series. Continue with your positive attitudes. I aslo believe that they will not only even the series but win the series.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Dudder,
    Your arrogant son of gun.  It would help if you were smarter.  Lebron was on a Cleveland team that won 66 games and lost to Orlando in five.  We beat the Cav's last year and they won 62.  I am conscious and I have seen the Heat lose five games in a row losing instantly  derailing any run they were on.  They are fragile team of pampered egomaniacs and borderline NBA players.  Anything can happen and the Celtics should win the next two.  When that happens maybe you can reflect and stifle you endless dribbling here. Nobody listens because there is never any give and take with your nonsense.   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

[QUOTE]Dudder, Your arrogant son of gun.  It would help if you were smarter.  Lebron was on a Cleveland team that won 66 games and lost to Orlando in five.  We beat the Cav's last year and they won 62.  I am conscious and I have seen the Heat lose five games in a row losing instantly  derailing any run they were on.  They are fragile team of pampered egomaniacs and borderline NBA players.  Anything can happen and the Celtics should win the next two.  When that happens maybe you can reflect and stifle you endless dribbling here. Nobody listens because there is never any give and take with your nonsense.   
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Good Post. The Celtics will win the next two games and even the series. I believe that 100%.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

-

I'm on board with the C's pulling out an improbable victory for the ages.

I'm a believer!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

[QUOTE]- I'm on board with the C's pulling out an improbable victory for the ages. I'm a believer!
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

Nice. I know you are a true believer. We will pull out an improbable victory.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

We are ready to go Eddie.  All the others will be believers after Sat.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

When the Celtics win game 7 in Miami, games 1&2 will be a distant memory.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

concord27 and mac1980, you are both right. I am with you. The Celtics will even the series at 2-2 and go ahead to win the series.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

First, the Cs were going to sweep; then, they were going to win in 5; now this. When someone tries to give a dose of reality, they get ridiculed. I do believe the Cs shall bounce back, but, given the physicality issues, will it be enough?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsSox. Show CeltsSox's posts

Guys/girls, seems to me that the Red Sox were down 3-0 to the dreaded Yankees in 2004 and ended up winning the series and then the World Series. In addition, the Sox were down 3-1 to the Indians in 2007 not to mention the 1969 version of the Celtics being down 2-0 to the Lakers. The fans stepped up and pushed the guys in each of those series to do the impossible. Don't give up on the Celtics now. Their coming home for two games. Let's get behind the guys and do what the Heat fans did with the first two games. Get the guys to 2-2 and hope for a angry Shaq to return.

It's worth a try!! What better way to convince Rico to go home!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Different sport; teams up 2-0 in the NBA playoffs ended up 222-14 for the series.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondo9Fan. Show RajonRondo9Fan's posts

Finally some true Celtic fans

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

[QUOTE]Different sport; teams up 2-0 in the NBA playoffs ended up 222-14 for the series.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

make it 222-15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!