We Did Not Fold

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

We Did Not Fold

Last year the Celtics would have lost this game. It wasn't pretty but a win nonetheless. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: We Did Not Fold

Agreed !  I was expecting another Friday night loss, like so many home games last year.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Close, close, close but no fold this time..... the Big Three were huge in the OT including BBD.

Except for the fact that we gave up a 16 point lead in the 3rd... great game. Very exciting.

I was watching the Heat and NO flipping back and forth and that was a great game too.  Heat LOSE!

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: We Did Not Fold:
    [QUOTE]Close, close, close but no fold this time..... the Big Three were huge in the OT including BBD. Except for the fact that we gave up a 16 point lead in the 3rd... great game. Very exciting. I was watching the Heat and NO flipping back and forth and that was a great game too.  Heat LOSE! Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

New Orleans is playing very well so far this season and the Heat can't win every game.  Chris Paul is healthy again this season and they may end up being one of the best teams in the Western Conference.  Although,  it is very early in the season and too early to predict the standings at this point. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Seven players in double figures in scoring.  That's good stuff. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobetheman. Show kobetheman's posts

In Response to We Did Not Fold:
    [QUOTE]Last year the Celtics would have lost this game. It wasn't pretty but a win nonetheless. 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Oh please!  Celtics got bailed out again.  That's the second time on national tv the Celtics got bailed out on a call that would've sunk them.  Clearly Rhondo reached across the body at the top of the key for everyone to see and yet no call?  Only in Boston folks. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from charlespaul. Show charlespaul's posts

These are great wins for the C's to start the season. Everybody contributing and sticking it out until the final buzzer-- with an appreciative home crowd.

Great to see the Celtics close out games at home early on and rise to the top of the Eastern Conference right from the start!

Bravo, guys, from 1-12 plus Doc and Lawrence!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

second straight game that we would have lost last year.

people have to remember that we're not going to blow out teams in the playoffs, so getting this practice at closing out close games is very valuable

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

The Celtics have blown 2 straight games in regulation. They need to finish games better in the 4rth.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

True, notrade, but still, it's impressive to have pulled both games out in OT.  Don't forget, they've been playing without Shaq or Delonte (and Perk).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

[QUOTE]True, notrade, but still, it's impressive to have pulled both games out in OT.  Don't forget, they've been playing without Shaq or Delonte (and Perk).
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]
       You said it exactly with your last sentence.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Wait until Dwest shows up it's on then.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

[QUOTE]Seven players in double figures in scoring.  That's good stuff. 
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

I think that's a key stat. Imagine if a team in this current era of the NBA could average 7 guys scoring 10 points or more a game for a season. Would be playing an attractive brand of basketball.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

No Shaq, no Delonte yet, Rondo with limited minutes during the game and yet we won. I'm very proud of my team. And I also have to say I admire Chicago. They're so young and full of talent that it is very hard not to admire them. They even look like a younger Celtic team, very passionate.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]No Shaq, no Delonte yet, Rondo with limited minutes during the game and yet we won. I'm very proud of my team. And I also have to say I admire Chicago. They're so young and full of talent that it is very hard not to admire them. They even look like a younger Celtic team, very passionate.
    Posted by celticsfanmx[/QUOTE]

Add Boozer to the lineup and the Bulls are going to be a force in the east.

Noah has really impressed me so far this season. He is terrific. Much better than I ever expected coming out of college. No quit in him at all. KG-type intensity.

Pud

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

shouldn't that be halirious?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We Did Not Fold : Yes, when these super reserves come back, the Cs should be unstoppable.  Hilarious.
    Posted by victorlee1234[/QUOTE]

Why do you continue to post your insulting remarks!  Why not post on another website?   You are not welcome here with your insults and you never really have anything constructive to say.  You are the reason why this board needs to be monitored better. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wuzzup. Show wuzzup's posts

[QUOTE]True, notrade, but still, it's impressive to have pulled both games out in OT.  Don't forget, they've been playing without Shaq or Delonte (and Perk).
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

I'm so happy that the Celtics are playing so well, this early!

I think you should all shake hands and congratulate yourselves for supporting this talented Celtic squad.  I think it's wonderful that the Boston faithful have moved on from last summer's dissapointment.   Good on you!

Wouldn't it be amazing if Boston could make it to the finals and meet the Lakers
    for one last time?  That would be grand, don't you think?

Good luck and congrats to your teams fantastic 5-1 start.  Well done, indeed!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

In Response to We Did Not Fold:
    [QUOTE]Last year the Celtics would have lost this game. It wasn't pretty but a win nonetheless. 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Clearly the C's are a little more concerned with winning home games, especially on Fridays.  Not sure I like the minutes some of the vets ae getting, but once Shaq and West are back, I think Rondo, Ray and KG will get a little more rest. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

Don't expect the starters minutes to go down by much. It's not Docs style!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]Don't expect the starters minutes to go down by much. It's not Docs style!
    Posted by RUMcHale[/QUOTE]

In a 5 point regulation game against the mighty Raptors,  Odom played 40 mins, Gasol 44 and koME (who Phil said would only play about 30 mins for the first few game) logged 34.............................not Phil's style either!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We Did Not Fold : In a 5 point regulation game against the mighty Raptors,  Odom played 40 mins, Gasol 44 and koME (who Phil said would only play about 30 mins for the first few game) logged 34.............................not Phil's style either!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

I think you can play as many minutes as you like when you have multiple titles coached by the greatest coach of all time. Kobe, Odom and Gasol have 9 rings between them. How many do RA, BB and KG have? Shhhhhhhhh, don't say it loud because as a celtic fan I get embarrassed too.

Oh yeah, the Lakers are 6-0. Hmmmm, real hard to fault when your batting 1.000!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to We Did Not Fold : Clearly the C's are a little more concerned with winning home games, especially on Fridays.  Not sure I like the minutes some of the vets ae getting, but once Shaq and West are back, I think Rondo, Ray and KG will get a little more rest. 
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]

Yes, Ray's minutes will go down when DWest returns.  The good thing is, that unlike Nate, Delonte can handle the ball and and drive.  He is also a good defender.  Outstanding signing by DA, but we must wait four more games.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We Did Not Fold : I think you can play as many minutes as you like when you have multiple titles coached by the greatest coach of all time. Kobe, Odom and Gasol have 9 rings between them. How many do RA, BB and KG have? Shhhhhhhhh, don't say it loud because as a celtic fan I get embarrassed too. Oh yeah, the Lakers are 6-0. Hmmmm, real hard to fault when your batting 1.000!
    Posted by RUMcHale[/QUOTE]

How true!  I am truly envious.  The Lakers deserve their moment in spotlight.  The decline has started and the slow rot that had set in will only get accelerated.  I hope they go 22-0, 44-2, etc.  I am rooting for them and my fellow Lakers faithful.

Lakers: Justifying Yellow.