We Lost because we did not put this one away.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

We Lost because we did not put this one away.

We Lost because we did not put this one away. We should have been up by 10 on several occasions and did not put the Heat away. They just had to many weapons and we played tim id down the stretch. sure the calls hurt us but we knew that beofre the game started. Keep the reffs from being able to control the game and change momentum.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Re: We Lost because we did not put this one away.

In Response to We Lost because we did not put this one away.:
    [QUOTE]We Lost because we did not put this one away. We should have been up by 10 on several occasions and did not put the Heat away. They just had to many weapons and we played tim id down the stretch. sure the calls hurt us but we knew that beofre the game started. Keep the reffs from being able to control the game and change momentum.
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

Wade was not going to let the Celtics win tonight no matter how great they played. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

That is the problem of this game.  The REFS control this game too much and they play up to the crowd.

The NBA, where CORRUPTION Happens!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I dont see any way we could keep the refs from controlling the game... they're the final word.

They can offset anything you do...so I dont get your point.

Did you see how many late whistles were blown?? OOps, Wade missed?? WHISTLE!

Oops Boshs shot rolled out?? WHISTLE!!

Nice drive Pierce, got hacked good... well, let me first check the score...Oh Heat are down 3... no foul..

No way of overcoming this stuff, no matter how well we played

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

GREAT post.

I already see the overload of blame going towards the officiating. The Celtics choked this game away with too many turnovers and mistakes. They couldn't hit an outside shot to save their lives. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

The game was great, but the last few minutes looked like a Chinese fire drill.

Doc just said that he planned to come back next year!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: We Lost because we did not put this one away.:
    [QUOTE]I dont see any way we could keep the refs from controlling the game... they're the final word. They can offset anything you do...so I dont get your point. Did you see how many late whistles were blown?? OOps, Wade missed?? WHISTLE! Oops Boshs shot rolled out?? WHISTLE!! Nice drive Pierce, got hacked good... well, let me first check the score...Oh Heat are down 3... no foul.. No way of overcoming this stuff, no matter how well we played
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Boston loses.....it's the refs fault!   Never heard that one before lmao!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]GREAT post. I already see the overload of blame going towards the officiating. The Celtics choked this game away with too many turnovers and mistakes. They couldn't hit an outside shot to save their lives. 
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

Agreed, missed outside shots killed them. The big three get gased out in the 4th, next year, I do hope some consider coming off the bench, ala Jason Terry.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We Lost because we did not put this one away. : Boston loses.....it's the refs fault!   Never heard that one before lmao! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

Your Faker team had the refs on their side and still managed to get swept!!! HAHA!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

I guess misery loves company.