We need a natural PF

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from santafesino. Show santafesino's posts

We need a natural PF

I think the most urgent need is a PF. when KG or BBD are injured we have no replacement. Luke does what he can but lacks height and the wiles of a PF

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: We need a natural PF

Unless one player from the roster is waived or released the Celtics can not acquire or sign another player. I don't think the Celtics will want to trade for a 3rd string PF either. 

Usually a team only makes a move when one of their players get injured. Teams don't make a move because they are afraid their starting PF and backup PF might get injured.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

P34, why do you keep saying "we have 15 players, we have to waive someone to make a move?" We know, Doc knows and Danny knows we have 15 active players!!

That is no reason to NOT make a move. There are plenty of things the C's can do to remedy that problem. Send Luke to the DL, deactivate Luke, waive Wafer.

Everytime someone brings up a player or move you're barking about having 15 players. LOL! Stop, it's not a reason not to improve the roster. Many teams face this same issue.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

In Response to Re: We need a natural PF:
    [QUOTE]Unless one player from the roster is waived or released the Celtics can not acquire or sign another player. I don't think the Celtics will want to trade for a 3rd string PF either.  Usually a team only makes a move when one of their players get injured. Teams don't make a move because they are afraid their starting PF and backup PF might get injured.  
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

P34,
    Agree 100%. I'd just add "....or existing player doesn't do his job..."

AK

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

I am not sure where this is coming from.

No KG, No banner #18.

There are no suitable replacements.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

Daniels and Luke can both play PF.  JO also plays the position if he's not gimply and on the bench.  Pierce has played this position in a few games this year when the go small already.  KG and BBD are both PF for their natural position.  Basically, they have five people who can play PF as their natural position.  We only have one guy who plays PG as their natural position.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]P34, why do you keep saying "we have 15 players, we have to waive someone to make a move?" We know, Doc knows and Danny knows we have 15 active players!! That is no reason to NOT make a move. There are plenty of things the C's can do to remedy that problem. Send Luke to the DL, deactivate Luke, waive Wafer. Everytime someone brings up a player or move you're barking about having 15 players. LOL! Stop, it's not a reason not to improve the roster. Many teams face this same issue.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Moving a player to the D-League still doesn't allow the Celtics to sign another player. 

Waive Wafer? Are you nuts? Without Wafer the Celtics will only have Daniels as the backup SF/SG. Think before you post, Bias.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from santafesino. Show santafesino's posts

if you do not know, AB went to maine red claws. we have a place on the roster

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

[QUOTE]if you do not know , AB went to maine red claws. we have a place on the roster
    Posted by santafesino[/QUOTE]

Santafesino,
    Unfortunately, the assignment of a player to D-League doesn't open the roster spot. Celtics still have all 15 roster spots filled.

AK

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Last nite I was watching the NBDL on tv and they showed the profile of Jeff Adrien..and oh boy..Not bad at all..this guy can play! and such an energy guy...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

P34, I agree with you. There is no need for Boston to waive Von Wafer since he is valuable to the team, especially now that his defense is picking-up. I don't think the Celtics need a trade at this time either. They just need to get healthy, because I still believe if they are healthy, they are the team to beat.

Time Will Only Tell