We need deep bench like the Mavs cause all they have is one prime time Allstar

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

We need deep bench like the Mavs cause all they have is one prime time Allstar

I am watching the replay games of the Mavs and Lakers playoffs games and the Mavs bench was one of the big difference in sweeping the lakers.  Game four Mavs bench scored 86 points to Lakers 88 points and exposed these paper fake so called 2 time world champs. Good job Rick Carlile,  way to get back at the Lakers,  He is still a Celtic

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Re: We need deep bench like the Mavs cause all they have is one prime time Allstar

Dallas has certainly paid the price for it. Not every team can afford that payroll!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: We need deep bench like the Mavs cause all they have is one prime time Allstar

In Response to We need deep bench like the Mavs cause all they have is one prime time Allstar:
    [QUOTE]I am watching the replay games of the Mavs and Lakers playoffs games and the Mavs bench was one of the big difference in sweeping the lakers.  Game four Mavs bench scored 86 points to Lakers 88 points and exposed these paper fake so called 2 time world champs. Good job Rick Carlile,  way to get back at the Lakers,  He is still a Celtic
    Posted by RickFox17[/QUOTE]

Agree that is nice to see Rick Carlise, a former Celtic, doing so well in the playoffs this year.  The Celtics definitely could use a much better bench, but because of the salary cap, it is almost impossible to improve significantly.  It was also difficult for the Celtics to make much improvements last year because of the salary cap.  Don't know what will happen this year with the new CBA, but it could be more difficult for many teams to make many roster changes. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

JJ Barea outplayed Jkidd and Rondo i think.  He is not even an elite PG but has all around game except for defense i guess.  But reminded me of Nash a bit

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Well, lets not overreact to Bareas games against the lakers. The Mavs with the 7 fts and barea were just a good match up with LA. Fisher is maybe the slowest PG in the league right now. There was no one in Dallas who didn`t want to shoot Barea to the moon at the beginning of the season for his silly shot selection and 3 point shooting at about 20 %.