WE NEED RONDO

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: WE NEED RONDO

In Response to Re: WE NEED RONDO:
    [QUOTE]no sht sherlock, how many post must we see about this, or do you own all of them. Can you tell us something that we don't know, Idiot. And instead of just posting 2 lines, why don't you go into details of why we need Rondo or is it because you can't write more then 2 sentences per post.
    Posted by celticsboy11[/QUOTE]

Other people on this board say that the Celtics are better with Nate at the point. And this is my first thread about the Celtics needing Rondo.

JO played better today, don't you agree?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: How about..... WE NEED A PG!!!!!... instead???

In Response to How about..... WE NEED A PG!!!!!... instead???:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: WE NEED RONDO : P34's brain f*rt is worth no more than  TWO SENTENCES TOPS!!!! So he gets excited and  starts a whole new thread stating the obvious... for the umpteenth time. Knowledgeable posters we have here at BDC. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

You're a Rondo hater, I'm not surprised you're attacking me. I know you're one of the guys who think that the Celtics are better with Nate at the point. Did I hit a nerve when I said there are fans here who think the Celtics are better with Nate at the point? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WE NEED RONDO : Other people on this board say that the Celtics are better with Nate at the point. And this is my first thread about the Celtics needing Rondo. JO played better today, don't you agree?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Wow!!! Three sentences this time.

Love the thread topic! Provocative! Timely! Spot on!

It really stands out from the other Rondo threads.

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

In Response to How about..... WE NEED A PG!!!!!... instead???:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: WE NEED RONDO : P34's brain f*rt is worth no more than  TWO SENTENCES TOPS!!!! So he gets excited and  starts a whole new thread stating the obvious... for the umpteenth time. Knowledgeable posters we have here at BDC. Pud

tell me about uh, you said it right and i couldnt agree more. that loser always wanna do hit and runs on people's post but he can't construct more then 3 sentences to post a relevant topic and back it up with facts.

And he has the nerve to call others "stupid and idiotic" its always the dumb ones that wants to call others such because they are so insecure about themselves. P34 is the ideal candidate, he also uses his other screen name Tachometrix or whatever the hell...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

A few sentences are preferable if you make your point.  Are you Pud admitting this team is sunk on offense without Rondo. The best playmaking point guard in the NBA.

By the way I feel sorry for Nate. He is out of position.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WE NEED RONDO : Wow!!! Three sentences this time. Love the thread topic! Provocative! Timely! Spot on! It really stands out from the other Rondo threads. Pud

Your feelings are so hurt right now, huh? 

Is it because the Celtics lost today or because you were wrong about Rondo?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: How about..... WE NEED A PG!!!!!... instead???:
    [QUOTE]In Response to How about..... WE NEED A PG!!!!!... instead??? : tell me about uh, you said it right and i couldnt agree more. that loser always wanna do hit and runs on people's post but he can't construct more then 3 sentences to post a relevant topic and back it up with facts. And he has the nerve to call others "stupid and idiotic" its always the dumb ones that wants to call others such because they are so insecure about themselves. P34 is the ideal candidate, he also uses his other screen name Tachometrix or whatever the hell...

You really are dumb! 

Is Rondo not the PG the Celtics need right now? 

HAHAHA!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: How about..... WE NEED A PG!!!!!... instead???:
    [QUOTE]In Response to How about..... WE NEED A PG!!!!!... instead??? : tell me about uh, you said it right and i couldnt agree more. that loser always wanna do hit and runs on people's post but he can't construct more then 3 sentences to post a relevant topic and back it up with facts. And he has the nerve to call others "stupid and idiotic" its always the dumb ones that wants to call others such because they are so insecure about themselves. P34 is the ideal candidate, he also uses his other screen name Tachometrix or whatever the hell...

Weren't you the one that said KG should retire because he will become a vegetable if he keeps playing? 

Obviously only a moron like you would ever think of something like that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

Nobody even listens to dickloverboy11 on the Pats board. Why you guys even bother responding to him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Ease up Celtics boy we are all rooting for the same thing here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

and now the board has degenerated into cheap efforts of electronic stalking by way of spermicidal insults and petty arguements.  and so it shall be. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Ease up Celtics boy we are all rooting for the same thing here.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

He can't be a Celtic fan. No Celtic fan would write KG a letter asking him to retire because he might end up a vegetable.

HAHAHA!!!

Please, after this season, RETIRE. I can't stand to see you in pain like this anymore man, don't just do it for me, do it for yourself. I know the Celtics fans would be extremely hurt  and heart broken by your decision but if they really cared about your well being, they'd advise you the same. Extremely Tall Guys like you do not fair well with injuries as you age. You may become a vegetable by the time you are 50.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

who cares really, you don't get a trophy for the best record. when we are all fully healthy when playoffs arrive, then i'll worry.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]who cares really, you don't get a trophy for the best record. when we are all fully healthy when playoffs arrive, then i'll worry.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth[/QUOTE]

The thing is if the Heat and the Magic are #2 and #3 they will face each other in the semis. But if the Celtics don't end up #1 most likely it will be Celtics vs. Heat or Magic if the Celtics end up the 2nd or 3rd seed in the east. 

The ideal situation is the Celtics getting the #1 seed so that they will play either the Bulls or the Knicks in the semis.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I think it is way premature to concede we can't win the one seed.  I also think Rondo returning will make us pretty tough in the home stretch coming up.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

In Response to WE NEED RONDO:
    [QUOTE]The offense is sputtering the last few games. There's no flow to the offense. Players can't get good shots because the offense can't set up properly. 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

I remember reading a few of the "posts" where misinformed board contributors jumped on Nate's bandwagon especially after a particular blow out victory against the Nets. I thought they were either joking or simply exposing a lack of basketball knowledge..........probably the latter. When all is said and done Nate Robinson is a "scrub." A "scrub" with explosive talent which is evident occasionally but still a scrub. His statistics as far as setting guys up in the role as point guard are putrid compared to Rondo's. Even if that isn't his "game" as much as it is Rajon's his assists numbers in the role have been "weak." Nate does not "see the floor" anywhere close to the way Rondo "see's the floor." He does not know how to "time" his passes like Rondo does {Rondo knows exactly the split second when the guy is most ready to shoot a jump shot or has their body set and ready to execute a shot or when the defender is most vulnerable.} Rondo is also a master at getting into the paint and then delivering the proper pass to allow his teammate the best chance to score. He is also a master at creating the "right" pass in the paint. His teammates also love to play with Rondo and over the course of time will expend more energy and enthusiasm playing with him because he'll reward them  consistantly for their efforts. People forget that for about a 2 to 3 week period last spring during the 2010 NBA play-offs that Rajon Rondo was arguably the best basketball player in the world. It is unfortunate that every time Rondo misses a few jump shots or a few foul shots you begin to hear the  chorus of "he's hurting the team" when in fact he {along with Garnett and Peirce} is the key to the teams success. No Rondo. No championship.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to WE NEED RONDO :              I remember reading a few of the "posts" where misinformed board contributors jumped on Nate's bandwagon especially after a particular blow out victory against the Nets. I thought they were either joking or simply exposing a lack of basketball knowledge..........probably the latter. When all is said and done Nate Robinson is a "scrub." A "scrub" with explosive talent which is evident occasionally but still a scrub. His statistics as far as setting guys up in the role as point guard are putrid compared to Rondo's. Even if that isn't his "game" as much as it is Rajon's his assists numbers in the role have been "weak." Nate does not "see the floor" anywhere close to the way Rondo "see's the floor." He does not know how to "time" his passes like Rondo does {Rondo knows exactly the split second when the guy is most ready to shoot a jump shot or has their body set and ready to execute a shot or when the defender is most vulnerable.} Rondo is also a master at getting into the paint and then delivering the proper pass to allow his teammate the best chance to score. He is also a master at creating the "right" pass in the paint. His teammates also love to play with Rondo and over the course of time will expend more energy and enthusiasm playing with him because he'll reward them  consistantly for their efforts. People forget that for about a 2 to 3 week period last spring during the 2010 NBA play-offs that Rajon Rondo was arguably the best basketball player in the world. It is unfortunate that every time Rondo misses a few jump shots or a few foul shots you begin to hear the  chorus of "he's hurting the team" when in fact he {along with Garnett and Peirce} is the key to the teams success. No Rondo. No championship.
    Posted by walton[/QUOTE]

Great post and most Celtics fans would agree with this.  Except fpr the few that believe that Nate is better than Rondo. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bilalkazmi. Show bilalkazmi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to WE NEED RONDO :              I remember reading a few of the "posts" where misinformed board contributors jumped on Nate's bandwagon especially after a particular blow out victory against the Nets. I thought they were either joking or simply exposing a lack of basketball knowledge..........probably the latter. When all is said and done Nate Robinson is a "scrub." A "scrub" with explosive talent which is evident occasionally but still a scrub. His statistics as far as setting guys up in the role as point guard are putrid compared to Rondo's. Even if that isn't his "game" as much as it is Rajon's his assists numbers in the role have been "weak." Nate does not "see the floor" anywhere close to the way Rondo "see's the floor." He does not know how to "time" his passes like Rondo does {Rondo knows exactly the split second when the guy is most ready to shoot a jump shot or has their body set and ready to execute a shot or when the defender is most vulnerable.} Rondo is also a master at getting into the paint and then delivering the proper pass to allow his teammate the best chance to score. He is also a master at creating the "right" pass in the paint. His teammates also love to play with Rondo and over the course of time will expend more energy and enthusiasm playing with him because he'll reward them  consistantly for their efforts. People forget that for about a 2 to 3 week period last spring during the 2010 NBA play-offs that Rajon Rondo was arguably the best basketball player in the world. It is unfortunate that every time Rondo misses a few jump shots or a few foul shots you begin to hear the  chorus of "he's hurting the team" when in fact he {along with Garnett and Peirce} is the key to the teams success. No Rondo. No championship.
    Posted by walton[/QUOTE]

Nice post Walton.  For once we agree.

Pre-big 3 era, you used to be pretty low on Pierce.  It seems your impressions of him have changed.  Otherwise you wouldnt put him along with KG and Rondo as the key to championship.