weak, brainless media

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

weak, brainless media

Why is it these people in the media, the beat writers that follow local teams, the national guys like espn .... why is it these people cant ask the obvious questions??

Like last night... "Doc, you said the C's cant win playing 1on1 ball, referring to BBD's 3 straight 1on1's. Was their a reason he was left in the game while he executed a strategy against your will? As a follow up, JON was making an impact tonight, any reason you opted for the same BBD to play the most crucial minutes?"

How about.. "Doc, seems ROndo was pulling up at the foul line, unwilling to pressure the defense firther or take his defender off the dribble to the hole. Was anything mentioned in the huddle during timeouts about this or was Rondo unavailable... as we saw he walk away while you were coaching the team?"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrrapin. Show terrrapin's posts

Re: weak, brainless media

In Response to weak, brainless media:
    [QUOTE]Why is it these people in the media, the beat writers that follow local teams, the national guys like espn .... why is it these people cant ask the obvious questions?? Like last night... "Doc, you said the C's cant win playing 1on1 ball, referring to BBD's 3 straight 1on1's. Was their a reason he was left in the game while he executed a strategy against your will? As a follow up, JON was making an impact tonight, any reason you opted for the same BBD to play the most crucial minutes?" How about.. "Doc, seems ROndo was pulling up at the foul line, unwilling to pressure the defense firther or take his defender off the dribble to the hole. Was anything mentioned in the huddle during timeouts about this or was Rondo unavailable... as we saw he walk away while you were coaching the team?"
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Screaming at the top of my lungs after three BBD posts in a row. My goodness where is Jeff Green to do that? Yes, I'm starting to blame Doc for his substitution patterns. Notice even the Heat coach didn't leave James in as much game 2 because he didn't hit a shot. UGH!!