WELCOME BACK RAY ALLEN!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

WELCOME BACK RAY ALLEN!

One of the All Time greatest Boston Celtics ,Ray Allen will be back for a 5th season in 2011-2012

In my mind, this was job #1 for Danny Ainge (just like last season)

Now if Danny can figure out a way to sign Rodney Stuckey in a sign and trade, the Celtics will be back in the Championship hunt...

I like Rodney Stuckey , Rashard Lewis, Andre Blatche, Nick Young, Al Thornton, Kris Kamen, Greg Oden, Caron Butler, Tony Parker, David West, David Lee, Delonte West and if all else fails, Jeff Green at a reasonable price....thanks for the memories Big Baby....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: WELCOME BACK RAY ALLEN!

I was also very happy to see Ray Allen return to the Celtics.  I hope that all of the big 3 retire with the Celtics. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kivanc. Show kivanc's posts

I like Dwight Howard, Chris Paul, Kevin Durant and Blake Griffin at a reasonable price too.
    The question is, what's a reasonable price for a team over the salary cap? Oh yeah, just one midlevel per year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I never had any doubts that Ray would exercise his option to stay with the C's this up coming season, that's if there is an NBA season , referring to a possible lockout.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RosalieTCeltics. Show RosalieTCeltics's posts

I am thrilled that Ray has decided to return to the Celtics, he is the consumate pro who just makes it so worth watching the Celtics.  When they signed Ray they made one of the best moves of the decade. Another great one to play for the Green.