Welcome back Shaquille O'Neal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Welcome back Shaquille O'Neal

via twitter, A. Sherrod Blakely said Shaq will play tonight..he will play 3 or 4 games and then be shut down untill the playoffs.

big boost from the big man.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Welcome back Shaquille O'Neal

Let's hope he can play like earlier in the season. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Welcome back Shaquille O'Neal:
    [QUOTE]via twitter, A. Sherrod Blakely said Shaq will play tonight..he will play 3 or 4 games and then be shut down untill the playoffs. big boost from the big man.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

I dont know... 3 or 4 games sounds like theyre expecting some problems, maybe pain..

Link anywhere?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I hope they use him for the Miami and Chicago games.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

He will "try to play" is the official word, and no more than ten minutes. Still, glad to have him if it works out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

Well that didn't work too well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOMAA99999. Show TOMAA99999's posts

Shaq limped off the court.  In a lot of pain.  Might be gone for the season.  I hope not.  It doesn't look good.  Hopefully it was just a sharp pain that will go away in time.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Someone popped that balloon pretty quickly.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

KG had the same injury as shaq got tonight. may come back for a small portion of the playoffs. key word: may. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cems. Show cems's posts

In Response to Re: Welcome back Shaquille O'Neal:
    [QUOTE]Im guessing his achilles popped and rolled up meaning he's done....WHen he felt the pain he looked back. When a friend of mine had his pop he asked me who had kicked him, but there was no one around.  That's what shaq looked like.    Hope not
    Posted by varsitypaws[/QUOTE]

i totally agree with you.. same thing happened to beckham and he's done.. hope i'm wrong.. watch how beckham turned his back as if someone kicked him behind just like shaq did today..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from olivern. Show olivern's posts

Ouch -

I'd be curious to know how much shoot-around/practice time Shaq had under his belt before being put back in an NBA game. When Doc sat him then brought him back in again a few minutes later I couldn't help but think he was playing with fire.

Sometimes I wonder about the Celts training staff, since it looks like Scal is in better physical shape now in Chicago!  Maybe that was just the change of scenery though...

Oh well, water under the bridge - ultimately pro athletes are grown-ups and most of the responsibility for being in shape is on them. 

Hope Shaq recovers in time to contribute!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fantom. Show fantom's posts

Shaq is done as those in the medical field in Boston have quietly been saying that he had a partial tear of the achilles tendon, so now the tear is complete.
    His reaction said it all, other than Danny Ainge has been far from truthful to Celtic supporters than false hope via fudged medical reports.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn313. Show rpn313's posts

In Response to Re: Welcome back Shaquille O'Neal:
    [QUOTE]Shaq is done as those in the medical field in Boston have quietly been saying that he had a partial tear of the achilles tendon, so now the tear is complete. His reaction said it all, other than Danny Ainge has been far from truthful to Celtic supporters than false hope via fudged medical reports.
    Posted by fantom[/QUOTE]

I know most of you think this calf strain is good news and all, but the fact is, no one relies on physical exam for a definitive diagnosis nowadays... the final word will be an MRI which I'm sure he will have tomorrow, and I expect the news to be the worst case scenario.