well miller wasn't the savior they thought he would be.. celtic fans knew this though

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

well miller wasn't the savior they thought he would be.. celtic fans knew this though

Quote:The Heat clearly made their major moves last summer, but that hasn’t stopped them from being active on the trade market.

According to multiple league executives, the Heat have floated Mike Miller in several different trade scenarios as they look to upgrade at the center or point guard positions. Miller missed his second straight game Tuesday when the Heat knocked off the Kings 117-87 out of precaution as he recovers from a head injury and an ear infection.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: well miller wasn't the savior they thought he would be.. celtic fans knew this though

One of our posters was wanting to trade Ray for Mike Miller!!!   HAHAHA

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: well miller wasn't the savior they thought he would be.. celtic fans knew this though

Why people were sweating Mike Miller is beyond me.  Miller is the poster boy for having an overblown rep.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Overrated.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from docc. Show docc's posts

Just like we knew that J O'Neal was not a good move for the C's.   He didn't play well being w/ DWade.   Still hasn't played well for the C's and is still hurt often.    NRobinson, when he shoots, I say the ball isn't going in an am supprised when it does.   EHouse, tho he misses a lot, I have a better feeling that he'll score when he shoots.   Meaning, the C's could have done better not aquiring those two, keeping EH and trying to get Brad Miller.   These are statements I said at the time.   Don't laugh at others when you can be laughed at yourself!   C's overpaid for NR.   3 players for him!   Paleeze!   DA/Papille got used.   He can't play point, if he misses once, he's scared to keep shooting (which he should be cause he can't shoot).   DA got him supposedly for both.