West Gone

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: West Gone

In Response to Re: West Gone:
    [QUOTE]Allen Iverson????
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

He would be a good addition to this team, but I don't think it would happen. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to West Gone:
    [QUOTE]Celtics better hope Bradley is the real deal, because West is gone until the all star break. 
    Posted by kobetheman[/QUOTE]

Then I guess it's a good thing they've still got Rondo and Robinson.  Bradley won't see more than a few minutes' time.  He's 19. 

And for the record, when do the Lakers play an actual NBA team?  How's that division 3 schedule working out for you?  The funny thing is, you trail the Spurs who have had an actual, competitive schedule.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I'm not that concerned about the backup point guard position. Rondo will most likely return next week. The C's have some time off after tomorrows game against the Raptors. Rondo is practicing and is expected back soon.
        Delonte's absence may hurt us at the backup 2 guard spot. Ray can't continue to log so many minutes at his age as it will eventually wear him down. It looks like Marquis will be getting more minutes and Wafer should be given a legitimate shot to see how he plays. He's only had spot minutes thus far this season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I just read on ESPN that Doc Rivers stated that Delonte's wrist fracture is most likely a compound fracture. Bad news for Delonte and C's fans. I'm not an M.D but it think it's safe to say that he will require a lengthy healing process. Hopefully he will be back at least a month before the playoffs so he can get back into game shape by the time the playoffs start.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

That was an ugly injury.  He's done until the playoffs at least...and if there's surgery I'm honestly guessing we don't see him again until next October. 

But I'm usually wrong about this stuff.  Love to see him up and running come playoffs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: West Gone:
    [QUOTE]In Response to West Gone : I doubt if Doc will give Bradley much minutes, he will probabling just go back to playing Rondo, when he comes back, along with Nate, Ray and Pierce more minutes again like he did when West was still suspended.
    Posted by rayallen1[/QUOTE]

Would have been nice for Bradley to have already gotten some serious minutes, even if its just the first half of games.   Let him learn.  I know he was hurt some though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Ray Allen's minutes started going down when West was playing. 

I think the Celtics will have to make a move after Dec. 15. Von Wafer is just not getting it done. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from markp99. Show markp99's posts

I feel bad for DW.  He was turning the corner, getting his legs under him.

Hopes for a speedy recovery!