West, Gray, opt......OUT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

West, Gray, opt......OUT

In what could be the end of the line for CP3 in NO, David West and Aaron Gray have both opted out of their contracts with the Hornets.  West made over 7, and will probably be out of our price range. (NJ and IND are interested)
    It is Gray I am interested in.  Making a "paltry" 1.06 last year, why not see if he can get him?  My first choice is Jordan, but I think he will be matched.  My next choice is the Jamal Crawford/Kwame Brown combo.  Think Baby will do a sign and trade to go home????  Then we could STILL get Crawford!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: West, Gray, opt......OUT

In Response to Re: West, Gray, opt......OUT:
    [QUOTE]What about Thaddeus Young ?
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Yes, forgot about him...,.good one Kirk!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

I like these options. It defintely looks like the Hornets are going to get blown-up which also could mean that CP3 may not be playing out his last year there.
    I actually thought BBD wouldn't get that much in FA but heard Chris Mannix say recently that he thinks Baby could get more on the open market than he would see in any orchestrated sign & trade from the Celts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

As a Laker fan reading this, the Celtics can have all of the garbage.. The Lakers will be going after the gold and CP3 might become a Laker sooner rather than later. Laughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

I think this now means that the boards for every team will light up with Chris Paul envy.  Everyone will think he should come to their team, at least the upper echelon teams' fans will, heck, even the Knicks fans, led by that dweeb, the vision in orange and blue, Spite (that's not a typo) Lee.  It's amazing how someone with great credibility in his own field can stoop so low to become a pathetic, star-chasing, sneaker-licking wannabe.  

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.