Posted by notrade[/QUOTE]

He had a bad day, it happens.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: Westbrook stunk

westbrook stunk just like bibby is going to stink.  mark my words

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

In Response to Re: Westbrook stunk:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Westbrook stunk : He had a bad day, it happens.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

Ok how about game 4 in Denver,when he overshot and got into a shouting match with Durant on the bench in the 2nd quarter?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Westbrook stunk : Ok how about game 4 in Denver,when he overshot and got into a shouting match with Durant on the bench in the 2nd quarter?

Rondo saw Westbrook and said I can do better than that......  well ummmm not so much..... Rondo embarrassed himself off the floor trying to take Bibby and he is working to make sure that he can break the turnover record here in the fourf quarter.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Westbrook stunk : Ok how about game 4 in Denver,when he overshot and got into a shouting match with Durant on the bench in the 2nd quarter?

p.s. when coach K had a chance to send someone home he opted to select a player that cannot shoot, he basically said I have someone that is 3 years younger that does everything Rondo does and more like hitting 85% of his freebies and actually taking and making jumpers......  Rondo was fine with it, he practiced roller skating in the offseason and that helped with his shooting.  And it seems to have worked today, he has taken the ball to the rim every time he has had the ball and most were blocked or just ugly misses.... he did 100% of his free throws though, 2 of 2... most point guards in meaningless regular season games go to the line at least 5 times, Rondo thinks it is just a rumor.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

I beg to differ. I think the Celtics got back into the game,because Rondo was setting up his teammates for good shots. He lost 4 or 5 assists  on open shots they missed in the 2nd half. 
    Rondo was good in the 2nd half. 

Garnet not being able to score inside,and Lebron shutting down Paul in the first half are their biggest problems.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]I beg to differ. I think the Celtics got back into the game,because Rondo was setting up his teammates for good shots. He lost 4 or 5 assists  on open shots they missed in the 2nd half.  Rondo was good in the 2nd half.    Garnet not being able to score inside,and Lebron shutting down Paul in the first half are their biggest problems.

I can only assume that when you say the second half that you are referring to the part of the game where the Heat were disinterested and happy to trade baskets and get out of the game without any injuries.....  yeah Rondo was awesome... hopefully someone can get to D West and let him know that point guards don't shoot jumpers and 3s and actually participate in the offense.......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Westbrook stunk :  I can only assume that when you say the second half that you are referring to the part of the game where the Heat were disinterested and happy to trade baskets and get out of the game without any injuries.....  yeah Rondo was awesome... hopefully someone can get to D West and let him know that point guards don't shoot jumpers and 3s and actually participate in the offense.......

get the heck outta here, your so pathetic with the lengths youll go to to diss this guy. yea, the heat didnt care whether they won or lost, they just wanted to leave the gym, so wen it was an 8 pt game TWICE they didnt care...your sad.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Westbrook stunk : get the heck outta here, your so pathetic with the lengths youll go to to diss this guy. yea, the heat didnt care whether they won or lost, they just wanted to leave the gym, so wen it was an 8 pt game TWICE they didnt care...your sad.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

your means you own something, you're means you are...... I know it is probably very difficult for you, you know the whole English thing... so I just thought I would help you out....  e.g. your book, means you own the book.... e.g. you're a complete idiot, means you don't don't know very much.... the former I would be willing to bet is not true, the latter is something on which I would bet just about anything.......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Westbrook stunk : your means you own something, you're means you are...... I know it is probably very difficult for you, you know the whole English thing... so I just thought I would help you out....  e.g. your book, means you own the book.... e.g. you're a complete idiot, means you don't don't know very much.... the former I would be willing to bet is not true, the latter is something on which I would bet just about anything.......

Dudder you are too stupid to insult anyone's inteligence. Did you spend time learning about logical fallacies yet?  You certainly commit them like no other. 

12. This post has been removed.