What a comeback!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

What a comeback!

This was one of the greatest comebacks ive seen in a while, since 08 probally.
    Dirk was clutch as ever.
    The jet finally stepped up and made some shots.
    And the person not getting recognition for his defense is Marion!!!!! he played great!
    The look on Wade and Lebrons face in the end was priceless! I guess now they will think twice before celebrating after every dunk as if the game is over.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: What a comeback!

Wade fell on the last shot of the game like he was hit with a shotgun.  Surprised they didn't put him on the line for 3 shots.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

this was clearly an anomaly game. heat will win 4-2!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: What a comeback!:
    [QUOTE]this was clearly an anomaly game. heat will win 4-2!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Is this prediction like the C's and the Knicks?  I think you predicted something there also didn't you?  

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Wow!  Way to go Mavs.  Now take three at home and finish it off.  I will celebrate almost as much as if the Celts had won the championship.

Didn't watch the second half.  But talking about calls, check out the James fade away over Marion at around the 11:00 mins mark in the 2nd qtr.  Watch the pivot foot drift, not once, not twice but three times.  Also, the DWade rebound dunk soon after when the ball right in the middle of the cylinder.

Finally, the LeBron elbow on Dirk.  Cheap, cheap, cheap.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Re: What a comeback!:
    [QUOTE]Wade fell on the last shot of the game like he was hit with a shotgun.  Surprised they didn't put him on the line for 3 shots.

Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

haaa..totally..the protected kid..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I was also very happy to see Dallas win this game.  They should be able to win most of their home games.   It would be great to see them win the championship this year. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nero2870. Show Nero2870's posts

Did Miami peak to soon. Next 3 games it will be time for Dallas to peak.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Lebron... just a matter of time before his relying on 3's backfired on him.

So far all post season he's had a great stroke from the 3 line, especially in crunch time. I dont think hes become Ray Allen so quickly but hes just been hot...very hot.

So hot that hes been setting up fall away 3's and dribbling away from the hoop to launch 3's from weird angles...thats a sign he feels red hot..

However, the law of averages will eventually catch up to you as last nights 4th quarter demonstrated. It could be a sign of things to come...like going on a cold streak shooting 3's to even out his normal averages from there.

Its just been too easy for the HEat to win when Lebron chucks them up from way out there, under pressure and off balance and swishing them night after night.. Interesting to see what happens next but I dont think its a good omen for the Heat

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I'm with you, Karl.  Those were not good shots and they've been falling.   At multiple points in the game, Miami was getting bailed out with bad, end of shot clock shots.  Eventually, bad shots will not fall.   Miami's lack of a half court offense showed up last night and there was no "hero ball" to bail them out.

Dallas now has to step up and not fall behind so far and I believe they can win games down the stretch at home.  But, I don't see Miami blowing that big of a lead too many times so Dallas can't afford to keep falling behind against the best teams......like Lebron's bad shots - it will eventually come back to haunt them!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

You'd think a guy like Wade would understand that showboating and gloating isn't what being a winner is all about.  I used to like that guy as a player, now he seems to have changed. 

I picked Dallas to win this series, and I won't change my pick, but this Miami loss will pay dividends in this series or in the future because it will teach frontrunners like LeBron what winning is all about.  I was very happy to see the Mavs come back like they did, with the number of vets on that team, it was only mildly shocking that they came back and wiped the smirk off Miami's faces. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I find it funny that all the analysts are saying "the Heat took bad shots". Um hello these are the same shots they've been hitting all playoffs. They got a taste of their own medicine when the other team went on a 22-5 run to end the game. All those fadeaways, and 1s, long jumpers weren't going down. The same thing was happening to the Celtics and Bulls and they finally got a taste of it.

Everyone keeps saying how the Heat's defense is so great. NO, it's when the other team can score it presents problems but when they can't throw it in the ocean and the Heat hit everything it's going to look like great defense.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

1)Dirk is a monster in clutch time
    2)Dallas Coach designed a great defense and uses the full court press quite with success against average ball handlers of the heat (Chalmers, Wade, James)-- /> Why didn't we do that some times against the heat?
    3)How can you give such a 3 pointer away like Dallas did just after you made a big run.
    4)It is the right decision from Dallas not to overreact on James (and Wades) step-back, fall-away threes -- /> No way they will fall all the time.
    4)Stojakovic needs to step back at home