What a guy, Part Deux!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: What a guy, Part Deux!!!

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

My puppet, Bloggy, is back.

Here boy, here boy

I post, he follows, like a sick, twisted little demented dog!!

FETCH!!!

Watch him answer my beckon call.....the over/under for a response is 5 mins!!

Here boy, here boy!!

[/QUOTE]

Someone must have been cranky yesterday. I hope you have a better day today, my friend. Also, a bit of advice for you - - - being bitter is very bad for the soul.

Have an extremely blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Right on cue, my puppet!!

How's that undefeated against the East thing going?

You lost to a .500 team AT HOME without their best player!!  WOW !!

Over/under for a response from my puppet is 10 mins!!

[/QUOTE]

Bitterness is one of life's most difficult pills to swallow. It is the size of a golf ball compared to a red hot which is happiness on the same scale. Hope all is well my friend!

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Oh, I'm great, thank you.  I have a stalker AND a  puppet.  I can post on any thread in this forum, and be followed around by you, who hangs on my every word.  Some might think it creepy, but I am flattered and honored to be shown such attention.  I wish it was someone who knew more about the league, or was a fine looking lady, but  it is okay for now.  I thank you for thinking me so important, that you spend your entire day correcting my grammar, and any other human flaws I might have..........

[/QUOTE]

I do not correct your grammar to be rude. I do it because you claim to be a school teacher and the children should be taught by someone that understands the English language and knows how to use it properly.

Have a very blessed day my friend!

[/QUOTE]

Thank you for responding, puppet.  It is quite a thrill to have my own personal stalker and puppet.  What would I ever do if you left the board?

Over/under for a response is now 15 mins - FETCH........good boy!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

My puppet, Bloggy, is back.

Here boy, here boy

I post, he follows, like a sick, twisted little demented dog!!

FETCH!!!

Watch him answer my beckon call.....the over/under for a response is 5 mins!!

Here boy, here boy!!

[/QUOTE]

Someone must have been cranky yesterday. I hope you have a better day today, my friend. Also, a bit of advice for you - - - being bitter is very bad for the soul.

Have an extremely blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Right on cue, my puppet!!

How's that undefeated against the East thing going?

You lost to a .500 team AT HOME without their best player!!  WOW !!

Over/under for a response from my puppet is 10 mins!!

[/QUOTE]

Bitterness is one of life's most difficult pills to swallow. It is the size of a golf ball compared to a red hot which is happiness on the same scale. Hope all is well my friend!

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Oh, I'm great, thank you.  I have a stalker AND a  puppet.  I can post on any thread in this forum, and be followed around by you, who hangs on my every word.  Some might think it creepy, but I am flattered and honored to be shown such attention.  I wish it was someone who knew more about the league, or was a fine looking lady, but  it is okay for now.  I thank you for thinking me so important, that you spend your entire day correcting my grammar, and any other human flaws I might have..........

[/QUOTE]

I do not correct your grammar to be rude. I do it because you claim to be a school teacher and the children should be taught by someone that understands the English language and knows how to use it properly.

Have a very blessed day my friend!

[/QUOTE]

Thank you for responding, puppet.  It is quite a thrill to have my own personal stalker and puppet.  What would I ever do if you left the board?

Over/under for a response is now 15 mins - FETCH........good boy!!!

[/QUOTE]

I could say the same for you although the difference between us is that you are lectured and ridiculed by other posters for doing so, and yet you seem to not be able to resist. Your grammar seems to be better already.

:D

Have a very blessed afternoon!

[/QUOTE]

Naw - if you didn't follow me around, I could leave you alone easily.  It's YOU that gets the thrill out of stalking - FREAK!!

But, if you insist on hanging on my every word, like a dog, I might as well enjoy it and make the most of it..

For your next instruction, puppet - respond to this post with some spin about me, how you are just on here for fun.  And do it within...oh....ten mins...ok?  Clear on your instructions?  Great - oh, and be sure to add - Have a blessed day at the end - that insincere and BS comment really makes my day!!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Right on cue - thanks puppet!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No problem kiddo.

[/QUOTE]

You follow directions very well.  That obedience school you attended is working wonders.  Now, respond to this in under 10 mins, and you will have passed the final!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No problem kiddo.

[/QUOTE]

You follow directions very well.  That obedience school you attended is working wonders.  Now, respond to this in under 10 mins, and you will have passed the final!!

[/QUOTE]

RATS!!! It has been 40 minutes. Guess I failed the final. Better luck to me next time.

Ugh!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a very blessed afternoon kiddo!

[/QUOTE]

You get partial credit for adding the insincere and BS "Have a blessed afternoon" - as instructed!!

Time is relative - following me on so many threads must be very time consuming for you, so I'll give you the "B"

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No problem kiddo.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

RATS!!! It has been 40 minutes. Guess I failed the final. Better luck to me next time.

Ugh!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

You get partial credit for adding the insincere and BS "Have a blessed afternoon" - as instructed!!

Time is relative - following me on so many threads must be very time consuming for you, so I'll give you the "B"

[/QUOTE]

Thanks my friend. That is very generous. Please know that I am very sincere in all of my posts.

[/QUOTE]

I know...that's the problem.....you sincerely believe Steve Nash will play on Friday.....and you sincerely believe the Heat played in the 2010 Finals!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No problem kiddo.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ugh!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks my friend. That is very generous. Please know that I am very sincere in all of my posts.

[/QUOTE]

I know...that's the problem.....you sincerely believe Steve Nash will play on Friday.....and you sincerely believe the Heat played in the 2010 Finals!!

[/QUOTE]

I sincerely believed what Mike D'Antoni said yesterday even though he said "possibly" which I also said. And here we go again with the 2010 NBA Finals. We all remember the CRYFEST after game 7 of that series. Would you like more of a re-play because I will be more than happy to tell you about how Kobe had an awful shooting game and yet still walked away with his 5th championship ring.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

But I KNOW the lakers beat the Celtics in 7 games in 2010.

I also know there is an edit feature for all posts on this website.

Clearly, someone who wrote the Heat played in the 2010 Finals is either too stupid to know there is an edit feature, or too stupid to know it was Bos vs LAL.

Which one do you claim to be again??

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No problem kiddo.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ugh!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I sincerely believed what Mike D'Antoni said yesterday even though he said "possibly" which I also said. And here we go again with the 2010 NBA Finals. We all remember the CRYFEST after game 7 of that series. Would you like more of a re-play because I will be more than happy to tell you about how Kobe had an awful shooting game and yet still walked away with his 5th championship ring.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Clearly, someone who wrote the Heat played in the 2010 Finals is either too stupid to know there is an edit feature, or too stupid to know it was Bos vs LAL.

[/QUOTE]

Not going to call you stupid, but since we are apparently trying to make each other look bad,,, you must remember how I walked you through the Dwight Howard saga this past summer and yet you continuously and emphatically said that Dwight was not getting traded before the trade deadline, and we all know how that turned out.

It was pretty evident to everyone that Dwight was going to be a Laker except for people that were either too oblivious to see all the signs of where Dwight was headed or people that knew nothing about the NBA.

So, which one do you claim to be again? 

[/QUOTE]

Let's be clear about this-  I KNEW he was headed there.  I didn't want to believe it.   I live in LA for God's sakes, it was on the radio 24/7 for days...I'm not stupid!!  Does that make you happy?  I also don't want to believe he will sign an extension in LA, nor do I think Love will sign in LA when he's a FA.  That doesn't mean I don't think he will sign an extention.....I DO....and I don't respond to those threads that link him to the Mavs.  If he does not sign in LA ( and I think he will), I have predicted he AND Chris Paul will go to ATL.  He is from ATL, Josh Smith is his best friend, and  ATL has 2 max contracts at the end of the year........Josh Smith is Dwayne Wade here, while Howard is LeBron.......that is just a scenario, but I think he WILL sign in LA.

I reserve the right to laugh about it if I'm right, though.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No problem kiddo.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ugh!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not going to call you stupid, but since we are apparently trying to make each other look bad,,, you must remember how I walked you through the Dwight Howard saga this past summer and yet you continuously and emphatically said that Dwight was not getting traded before the trade deadline, and we all know how that turned out.

It was pretty evident to everyone that Dwight was going to be a Laker except for people that were either too oblivious to see all the signs of where Dwight was headed or people that knew nothing about the NBA.

[/QUOTE]

Let's be clear about this-  I KNEW he was headed there.  I didn't want to believe it.   I live in LA for God's sakes, it was on the radio 24/7 for days...I'm not stupid!!  Does that make you happy?  I also don't want to believe he will sign an extension in LA, nor do I think Love will sign in LA when he's a FA.  That doesn't mean I don't think he will sign an extention.....I DO....and I don't respond to those threads that link him to the Mavs.  If he does not sign in LA ( and I think he will), I have predicted he AND Chris Paul will go to ATL.  He is from ATL, Josh Smith is his best friend, and  ATL has 2 max contracts at the end of the year........Josh Smith is Dwayne Wade here, while Howard is LeBron.......that is just a scenario, but I think he WILL sign in LA.

[/QUOTE]

Do you realize that if you had just said that from the beginning, that no-one would have given you a hard time and how much respect you would have gained from everyone, not just Lakers fans but Celtics fans too? Well maybe with the exception of Fiercest and DFury. Anyways, very nice post.

[/QUOTE]

It's anyWAY - and I don't believe you.....Tommy would have ridden me into the ground!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No problem kiddo.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ugh!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do you realize that if you had just said that from the beginning, that no-one would have given you a hard time and how much respect you would have gained from everyone, not just Lakers fans but Celtics fans too? Well maybe with the exception of Fiercest and DFury. Anyways, very nice post.

[/QUOTE]

It's anyWAY - and I don't believe you.....Tommy would have ridden me into the ground!

[/QUOTE]

Arguing from a position you didn't really believe, is the same as lying in this case, and it would appear the truth would have left you in a better place. There would have been no need to impose a sabbatical of shame upon yourself, and no need to return under an alias.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to shonasty's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No problem kiddo.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ugh!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Arguing from a position you didn't really believe, is the same as lying in this case, and it would appear the truth would have left you in a better place. There would have been no need to impose a sabbatical of shame upon yourself, and no need to return under an alias.

[/QUOTE]

I didn't take a sabbatical, and I didn't return under an alias!!!  What is wrong with you people, that you can take this much time out of your life to check if a person is blogging or not!!  WOW - all of you  - GET A FREAKING LIFE and stay out of mine.........are you serious with this??????  Writing something that is categorically untrue and has been denied numerous times on the Internet by the person is LIBEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In addition, not that anyone invited YOU to the party........hoping a person is not traded, and saying he won't be traded is NOT lying, the last time I checked.  Whether or not I knew deep down he would be traded is irrelevant....like - I hope to come on here every day and be left alone by the trolls is vastly different than KNOWING that get-a-lifers like yourself cling to my every word, count my posts, and creepinly stalk me when I'm here!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No problem kiddo.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ugh!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You still gained some respect from me by coming clean and being truthful my friend. Kudos!

Have a very blessed night!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I guess.................ORL is still stupid!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

I still don't understand why you are so concerned about other teams when your Celtics are languishing and not very good. I still think you must be scared or something. The Celtics have no coach problems or things like that and they're still real bad and may not make the playoffs. That's why even though I'm not exactly a Laker lover, I respect them for the things they accomplish even when you don't expect them to. I'd rather they wouldn't, but I think they're gonna be in the Finals again even with all their problems. I wish my team was like that.