What a guy, Part Deux!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: What a guy, Part Deux!!!

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

snakeoil, can you please yell at and degrade hedley for not posting links correctly?  It is a big waste of my time having to cut and paste. Thanks in advance buddy!

Have a blessed afternoon!

[/QUOTE]

Ha.  I love that link comment has stuck in your head for months now.  

I need to give you some private troll lessons.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In response to painter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It is quite impossible to defend the guy (I can never ever type his name) as a human being for every event on and off the court. His lack of empathy for teammates and opponents who he deems unworthy of his respect is so clear.  He can be held up for his (selfish) play if you want to do that, but in regard to his relationships with teammates, he is garbage. What other NBA player is as egocentric and sadistic as he is; sadism is for him to say terrible things that he knows will be hurtful to other players, but he can't bring himself to be a decent person and try to help teamates.  Look how Rondo was treated in '08 by three HOFers.  They provided support when he made mistakes - they knew he was going to make them better than they already were.  Kobe now might appreciate Rondo as a finished product, though he'd excoriate Rondo for taking any shots, but he wouldn't have been a positive influence in Rondo's development just as he's alienated all of his other teammates over the years except for the flopper/vicious hacker Fisher, maybe.  Sorry about the length but the guy is a cancer and always has been.

[/QUOTE]

No disagreement here!

As Always,

CELTICS RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamLock

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to dirty52's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to dirty52's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not trying to spin anything i just disagree with you

so if the Coach say's this

And as coach Mike D'Antoni noted afterward, "Pau didn't have his legs" after logging 37 minutes.

Is he throwing Pau under the bus?

[/QUOTE]

Spin  - spin - and more spin....."he didn't have his legs" said by the coach is fine.  A fellow player saying you're not in shape is throwing you under you bus.

Fail to see why you keep arguing.  KoME has NO right to say that, he is NOT the coach!!  GEEZ  - what is wrong with you??

[/QUOTE]

Nothing is wrong with me

would you say the same thing if one Celtic did the same?  i doubt it

[/QUOTE]

THAT IS THE POINT!!!!!!!  No one on the Celtics would say that!!  No one on the Heat would say that!!  No one on the Thunder would say that.....ONLY koME would say that!!!

[/QUOTE]

No one on the Celtics or the Heat have 5 championship rings either.

Have a blessed night kiddo!

[/QUOTE]

And no one that ever played for the LACKERS ever, may never have more rings than fingers!  And you may have any kind of night you like.

As Always,

CELTICS RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamLock

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

hedley,

I am sure that you realize that Pau at times needs someone to get on him about being more aggressive. Kobe has often lit into Pau and Pau then recognizes he needs to bring more energy in every game. Pau does not have a strong internal fire that motivates him. After game 4 in last years playoffs against OKC when Pau had 10 pts and 5 rebs, Kobe lit into Pau about not being aggressive and for passing up the potential game winning shot for a pass that was stolen.

You can say that is the coaches job, and I can't say you are wrong, but Kobe has been the leader on the court and in the locker room, especially post Phil.

[/QUOTE]

And how has that been working out?

[/QUOTE]

Kobe is not responsible for the poor play of some players that have underachieved over the last couple of years. (Gasol, Sessions, MWP, Blake, etc.).

Kobe, in reality, has been the leader for many years, even when Phil was there. 

[/QUOTE]

and team chemistry has been horrible for the past three years.

[/QUOTE]

Oh ok.

[/QUOTE]

You didn't know that? either the Lakers are not nearly as good as people have been making them out to be, or they have had serious chemisty issues.

You choose.

[/QUOTE]

Do I care what the Lakers record is after 14 games? Not a whole lot. November and December games mean very little when you look at a whole season.

They have had three different coaches this year, have implemented two new offenses and their starting pg has been out most of the season.

I could just as easily dissect the Celtics poor play this season with a healthy roster other then Bradley.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I could too. That's the difference between me and someone who is childish.  I have no problem saying the Celtiics are playing poorly. 

I wasn't talking about the Lakers after 14 games, I was talking about them over their last three seasons.  Either their talent has been vastly overrated or they have a chemisty problem.  You pick.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

hedley,

I am sure that you realize that Pau at times needs someone to get on him about being more aggressive. Kobe has often lit into Pau and Pau then recognizes he needs to bring more energy in every game. Pau does not have a strong internal fire that motivates him. After game 4 in last years playoffs against OKC when Pau had 10 pts and 5 rebs, Kobe lit into Pau about not being aggressive and for passing up the potential game winning shot for a pass that was stolen.

You can say that is the coaches job, and I can't say you are wrong, but Kobe has been the leader on the court and in the locker room, especially post Phil.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Kobe is not responsible for the poor play of some players that have underachieved over the last couple of years. (Gasol, Sessions, MWP, Blake, etc.).

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh ok.

[/QUOTE]

You didn't know that? either the Lakers are not nearly as good as people have been making them out to be, or they have had serious chemisty issues.

You choose.

[/QUOTE]

Do I care what the Lakers record is after 14 games? Not a whole lot. November and December games mean very little when you look at a whole season.

They have had three different coaches this year, have implemented two new offenses and their starting pg has been out most of the season.

I could just as easily dissect the Celtics poor play this season with a healthy roster other then Bradley.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I could too. That's the difference between me and someone who is childish.  I have no problem saying the Celtiics are playing poorly. 

I wasn't talking about the Lakers after 14 games, I was talking about them over their last three seasons.  Either their talent has been vastly overrated or they have a chemisty problem.  You pick.

[/QUOTE]

With Derek Fisher starting as pg last year and the year before, how many people expected LA to win the championship? In 2010-11 they ran into a hot team who pretty much steam-rolled through the playoffs. In 2011-12, again LA got next to nothing out of their pg (Sessions) and some other players didn't play hard every game (Bynum and Gasol). With LA underperforming last year, OKC was clearly the better team.

This year there are no excuses for LA. They have the best center in the NBA, they have a very good point guard (first one Kobe has ever played with), and they have an upgraded bench.

Not every team that underperforms has chemistry problems.

[/QUOTE]

I don't know.  Every Laker fan that posts here thought they would. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

hedley,

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh ok.

[/QUOTE]

You choose.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

With Derek Fisher starting as pg last year and the year before, how many people expected LA to win the championship? In 2010-11 they ran into a hot team who pretty much steam-rolled through the playoffs. In 2011-12, again LA got next to nothing out of their pg (Sessions) and some other players didn't play hard every game (Bynum and Gasol). With LA underperforming last year, OKC was clearly the better team.

This year there are no excuses for LA. They have the best center in the NBA, they have a very good point guard (first one Kobe has ever played with), and they have an upgraded bench.

[/QUOTE]

At least one...YOU.....want me to remind you of how you predicted Ramon Sessions would be the savior??

Also, an "upgraded" bench?  Really??  Anything would be better than last years bench of Murphy and McRoberts............so it's all relative.  Meeks, Morris and Jamison aren't scaring anyone, and it will come down to the play of your starters......PERIOD!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

hedley,

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh ok.

[/QUOTE]

You choose.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, some have massive injury problems.  Some have coaching problems.  And in some cases, the whole is just not as good as the sum of the parts.

The MIA Heat all supplanted their egos for the good of the team.  The lakers, and their "leader" have yet to prove they can do that...........

It is also true that some teams with chemistry issues (lakers 1999 - 2001) can still win.

The point is - your team is 7-7 right now, and it's not time to orchestrate a parade down Figuerora!!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

hedley,

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh ok.

[/QUOTE]

You choose.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

At least one...YOU.....want me to remind you of how you predicted Ramon Sessions would be the savior??

Also, an "upgraded" bench?  Really??  Anything would be better than last years bench of Murphy and McRoberts............so it's all relative.  Meeks, Morris and Jamison aren't scaring anyone, and it will come down to the play of your starters......PERIOD!!

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I was wrong about Sessions. Even you destroyed Gilbert for making such a terrible trade with the Lakers.

He played very good for Cleveland, stunk for the Lakers, especially in the playoffs and is playing real well for Charlotte.

Yes, LA has an upgraded bench compared to last year.

Jamison will be a very good player for LA.

Hill is a very good bench player.

Meeks should get open shots with Nash running the offense.

A deep roster of 15 doesn't mean a whole lot later in the playoffs.

Usually the top 9 guys are the ones that play.

[/QUOTE]

Where I have heard that before.

And Meeks should GET open shots........hitting them is another story.  He was exposed by BOS last year in the playoffs......which is why LA got him on the cheap.

I thought I could now have and intelligent discussion with you, but if you still cannot see the flaws of your team and be objective, then I guess I was wrong on that one, too!

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

hedley,

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh ok.

[/QUOTE]

You choose.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I was wrong about Sessions. Even you destroyed Gilbert for making such a terrible trade with the Lakers.

He played very good for Cleveland, stunk for the Lakers, especially in the playoffs and is playing real well for Charlotte.

[/QUOTE]

And Meeks should GET open shots........hitting them is another story.  He was exposed by BOS last year in the playoffs......which is why LA got him on the cheap.

I thought I could now have and intelligent discussion with you, but if you still cannot see the flaws of your team and be objective, then I guess I was wrong on that one, too!

[/QUOTE]

I see the flaws but how can you say LA's bench is not better?

What Meeks did in last years playoffs means little/nothing for this year. Harden couldn't hit a shot in the finals, but what does that mean now?

If you add in the upgrade frpm Nash over Fisher/Sessions and Howard over Bynum, LA should be significantly better then last year.

[/QUOTE]

I DID say it was a better bench.  It's still not a good bench, but it's better than last year.

They SHOULD be.........................but will they be?

And I still maintain if you think Jamison and Meeks are the answer, you are not objective about your team

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

hedley,

If LA and Boston had the exact same teams come playoff time as they do now and everyone is healthy (Nash/Blake/Bradley) and they met in the NBA Finals, who would you bet money on to win that series?

[/QUOTE]

1.  Neither team will be in the Finals

2.  I don't bet - look what happened with your buddy Bloggy!

3.  Neither team will have the same roster at playoff time

4.  This just proves my point about your lack of objectivity.  How can you even THINK your team will be in the Finals right now??????????    Absurd!!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

hedley,

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh ok.

[/QUOTE]

You choose.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I see the flaws but how can you say LA's bench is not better?

What Meeks did in last years playoffs means little/nothing for this year. Harden couldn't hit a shot in the finals, but what does that mean now?

If you add in the upgrade frpm Nash over Fisher/Sessions and Howard over Bynum, LA should be significantly better then last year.

[/QUOTE]

I DID say it was a better bench.  It's still not a good bench, but it's better than last year.

They SHOULD be.........................but will they be?

And I still maintain if you think Jamison and Meeks are the answer, you are not objective about your team

[/QUOTE]

I think Jamison will be a major contributor.

He is a big time scorer and former all-star.

If he is 1/2 the player he used to be, that is all LA needs for 15 minutes per game.

I am not a fan of Meeks. He could be a good addition, but might be a flop.

I still would rather have Delonte West over Meeks.

[/QUOTE]

Okay, so Hill and Jamison are decent...................you ready to go to war with 7 players??

But yesterday you were high on Meeks, Ebanks and Morris, too.  Two posts ago you were saying Meeks should get open shots, and it doesn't matter what he did in the playoffs last year...........................now you are not a big fan.  What gives, Tommy?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

hedley,

If LA and Boston had the exact same teams come playoff time as they do now and everyone is healthy (Nash/Blake/Bradley) and they met in the NBA Finals, who would you bet money on to win that series?

[/QUOTE]

1.  Neither team will be in the Finals

2.  I don't bet - look what happened with your buddy Bloggy!

3.  Neither team will have the same roster at playoff time

4.  This just proves my point about your lack of objectivity.  How can you even THINK your team will be in the Finals right now??????????    Absurd!!!

[/QUOTE]

You are convinced LA won't be in the Finals because they are 7-7 while having three coaches and two new offenses?

The question was hypothetical. By your lack of an answer, I will have to guess what your answser is.

It's hard to believe that you are so convinced that LA and Boston won't be in the Finals. That is sad for a fan of a championship caliber team.

[/QUOTE]

I do not answer stupid questions............it's only been 14 games - I will NOT play that game, Tommy....do you understand that????