What a joke this is??

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Re: What a joke this is??

Come on, I'm all in for romantics but this was year 6 of a 3 year window. If 2 of your top 3 players are closer to 40 than to 30 and the remaining one has a ACL, then it is time to blow the team off. Especially when with the new CBA a rebuilt might be possible with 1 great hit in the 2014 draft and an above average choice one after that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

In response to SparemetheBS' comment:

Wow ............. we had to reload not rebuild........... this was another dumb idea by DA......... I am tired of waiting for another Championship by our basketball team........... Some of us will have past away until another one hit our town.......... D.A. Have been giving away our talented team for the past few years as if he knew what he was doing.......... These guys deserve to go out fighting for a city that appreciates them the most....... Unfortunately the management does not think so.......... Lets see ....... We could not ask for the restructure of contracts to keep the players we lost over the years.......Nor could we find replacements for those players......

I am not a season ticket holder thank goodness but those who are.......... Does this mean the prices go down as well for such bad choices and hopes banking on the hopes we get a great NO.1 pick from somewhere......

Had a shot and did not get one if I remember correctly.  22 years to get one and now no realistic hope of getting even in the playoffs........ Bad draft picks and dumb ideas is one way we should consider getting rid of one other person as well........ D.A.

D.A. was an ok player but terrible decision maker.  Got Lucky once and made mistakes since then........... Reload and bring in talent while you have talent........Do not let it go......

You are right.Your post is a joke.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Pierce could been bought out  and KG could have retired  and got nothing the3 draft picks  are a great thing to have. W can move up in 4 of the next 5 drafts.

After the Mavericks finished off the sweep, Magic Johnson said that the Lakers "embarrassed the organization" and called the fouls on Lamar Odom and Andrew Bynum "classless."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Wow ............. we had to reload not rebuild........... this was another dumb idea by DA......... I am tired of waiting for another Championship by our basketball team........... Some of us will have past away until another one hit our town.......... D.A. Have been giving away our talented team for the past few years as if he knew what he was doing.......... These guys deserve to go out fighting for a city that appreciates them the most....... Unfortunately the management does not think so.......... Lets see ....... We could not ask for the restructure of contracts to keep the players we lost over the years.......Nor could we find replacements for those players......

I am not a season ticket holder thank goodness but those who are.......... Does this mean the prices go down as well for such bad choices and hopes banking on the hopes we get a great NO.1 pick from somewhere......

Had a shot and did not get one if I remember correctly.  22 years to get one and now no realistic hope of getting even in the playoffs........ Bad draft picks and dumb ideas is one way we should consider getting rid of one other person as well........ D.A.

D.A. was an ok player but terrible decision maker.  Got Lucky once and made mistakes since then........... Reload and bring in talent while you have talent........Do not let it go......

When a 3-year window is on its 6th year, you've waited 3-yrs too long and have been breathing the same old, stale air!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

When a 3-year window is on its 6th year, you've waited 3-yrs too long and have been breathing the same old, stale air!!!!!!!

DAnny is going to make so many moves with these picks and new players it will make your head spin.  Forget  three years.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

[QUOTE]

DAnny is going to make so many moves with these picks and new players it will make your head spin.  Forget  three years.

[/QUOTE]
    Dude, I'm with you on this! I believe me, I truly believe that this season will be filled with intrigue and that they will field a very competative team as early following this years trade deadline and NLT the start of 2014 season. I couldn't be happier about what DA is doing. I wish he had done it last season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Now then, feel better. Time to get excited about all that DA is about to show you in the world of HOW TO QUICKLY RE-BUILD A COMPETATIVE NBA TEAM. The guy gets paid a truck load of cash to do this for the BOSTON CELTICS. He is more than competant and will show you just that.  Go dry your nose now.....

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

That was his first post?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jayco. Show Jayco's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

That was his first post?

Yep.

Amazing, isn't it? Knows more than everyone else - COMBINED!!!